Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University (14361 Views)

STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship / Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! / Looking For Low Tuition Universities In Malaysia, Uk, Austrlia, South Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University by Engineer1985(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
Luxembourg is a green, hilly, forested, small country at the point where Germany, Belgium, and France would meet if Luxembourg weren't there. It's a rich European country, with the highest per capita income in the European Union. In fact, it's home to the European Parliament. Everyone is too busy making money to even think about being bigoted. Students want to study in Luxembourg because they want to be centrally located in mainland Europe. It is incredibly easy to get to major metropolitan cities like Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Berlin. This makes Luxembourg an attractive study abroad destination, and increases the likelihood that you might want to study abroad in Luxembourg.. One of the most important Government priorities in the process of society integration should be the strengthening of the educational infrastructure of the national minorities living in Luxembourg.

Luxembourg City is a very photogenic place; it's situated in a valley, and has a lot of neat old buildings and trees. Grapes are grown in the south of the country, while the north is a little hillier. This country makes an excellent destination for bicycle tourists, as there are roads everywhere, the scenery is pretty, the food is delicious, the people friendly, and you can always find cheaper hostels to stay. You'll soon understand why those who come once tend to come back again and again. After all, a land that sings like this always deserves an encore.

Courses Offered
There are almost 400 international study programmes and courses taught entirely in English. For the international programmes and courses it is absolutely essential that you can speak, read and write English well. All type of courses are available in Luxembourg like Agriculture, forestry and fishery, Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management, Communication, Education and Teacher, Training, Engineering, Environmental Science, Fine and applied arts, Law, Mathematics and computer science, Medical and health sciences, Natural sciences, Service, tourism and leisure, Social and behavioural sciences, Transport and logistics, Urban planning and architecture.

Average Fees & Living Expenses
Experience shows that to live in the Latvia for one year costs a foreign student between €400 and € 650 a month. This is needed to cover daily expenses and to pay the registration and tuition fees.

Click here to apply:http://study-domain.com/study-in-luxembourg-tuition-fee-cost-of-living-and-full-list-of-universities/
Re: Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University by foreignstudy: 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
I want to tell you, i am Austrian that there is no university in Luxembourg sorry to tell you this, the people from luxembourg have to go to Germany or Austria to study. When you want to study in Europa I can help you that you can study in Austria. In Austria it is possible to work parttime also for students. What he write about what you need for the living in luxenbourg is not tru. I know it because Luxembourg is rich and also expensive. I visit luxembourg and i have good friends there so i know about how much money you need there.
You can visit my homepage www.foreignstuy4you.com where you get all the informations.
Re: Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University by Engineer1985(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ Foreignstudy, you are an Australian doesn't mean you know anything about Luxembourg. For your information, I do a lot of consultation and research before I put up any article. In this article, I have even provided a link where one can apply to university of Luxembourg online.......Better go and do your research well!!!!!!
Re: Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University by mckorode(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2013
Only four universities in Luxembourg,and only one is recognisable.there isn't much to work with.
Re: Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University by foreignstudy: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Engineer1985: @ Foreignstudy, you are an Australian doesn't mean you know anything about Luxembourg. For your information, I do a lot of consultation and research before I put up any article. In this article, I have even provided a link where one can apply to university of Luxembourg online.......Better go and do your research well!!!!!!

I am Austrian, and not Australia that makes a big difference
Re: Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University by foreignstudy: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
mckorode: Only four universities in Luxembourg,and only one is recognisable.there isn't much to work with.
There is only one university in Luxenbourg and the other universities are in Germany and this are German universities who work together with the university in luxenbourg.

Re: Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University by mckorode(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
I have checked and there are four in Luxembourg.no doubt.4!!!
foreignstudy:
There is only one university in Luxenbourg and the other universities are in Germany and this are German universities who work together with the university in luxenbourg.

1 Like

Re: Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University by Ezekielibeh: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2015
i need help.i want to study in austria or luxembourg
Re: Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University by dcollyns: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Flo' Konsult
To plan events of all kinds; provide vendors like caterers, DJ, MC, ushers, and many more- even for your wedding gown, suit, bouquet; and in fact whatever you need to make your event memorable, - Flo' konsult is all you need. We make jingles, proofread manuscripts, articles, general write-ups, and also write 'books' for our clients on contract basis. Kindly re-broadcast

For enquiries, Call/ Whatsapp us on - 08035733235
BB PIN: 565CBFA7

(1) (Reply)

Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties / I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia / Waec And Neco Result Scratch Cards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.