Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer (12040 Views)

I Need An Online Photographer Friend . / New York Artist Creates 'art' That Is Invisible & Collectors Are Paying Millions / Totally Invisible: Body Paint That Makes You ‘ DISSAPEAR’ | PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
dridowu: Can't Understand d pics

Shine ur eye like Karitshika
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by HonLord: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
He must be a master of forgery. It simply means that whoever is suspecting his/her bank account tampered with, should ask the BINGO for such a great talent of imagery. IF you ask me, I will say he is gifted by the devil. Hiding under the umbrella of talented men on earth but committing evil.
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by 5hamkhan(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
awesome!
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by Kslib(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hon. Lord:
He must be a master of forgery. It simply means that whoever is suspecting his/her bank account tampered with, should ask the BINGO for such a great talent of imagery. IF you ask me, I will say he is gifted by the devil. Hiding under the umbrella of talented men on earth but committing evil.
This is a Senselessly mumuliciously crafted post.. Nonsense,no go find your own talent,dey there dey talk wetin u no know.. Abeg dis one na 2013,stop to dey try cover your jealousy all in the name of "evil",if you no want make bicycle or keke napep remove you from dis earth...
Evil ko...evil ni... Acoording to hausa man "KAI DAN BANZA NE..KAWAI".....
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by south4sure(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
How possible? Huh?
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by chubysoft1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
For real i thought Sherlock Holmes only existed in movies.
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by slick1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Wooow! . .hw did he do these. . I jealous his creativity. .
D guy is a GENIUS
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by cecegorz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
Koolking: Interesting! I watched similar stuffs in 'Dance Revolution', I was like 'how did these guys come to this? It was an amazing sight to behold. I literally watched that movie over and over again because of the inherent creativity of those dancers.
You just reminded me to go and see that stuff again.
It was damn too magical. The choreographer must be from Venus!
These are things you see and you get awed at the power of the human ingenuity.
No wonder, We are gods! Forget about the lousy Ogun and Amadiohas
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by slick1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
If u dont luk very well u wont c anything. . .so shine ur eyes
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by mrman2(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
If this was done by a Nigerian or any other African for that matter, people here would not say the same thing they are saying now. They would probably call him jobless or something. Nice work BTW
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by lightheart(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Weenshees and weenzaards. grin

Some 'funky-eerie' ish ryt dia! Genius!!!
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by maninmood(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Select the area, use clone stamp and ensure you press ALT! Simple wink
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by annastacie: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
confuse but i can still spot him, hmmm he tried sha
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by quicksylva(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
Koolking: Interesting! I watched similar stuffs in 'Dance Revolution', I was like 'how did these guys come to this? It was an amazing sight to behold. I literally watched that movie over and over again because of the inherent creativity of those dancers.
Yeah, Step up revolution comes to mind.

Great work by the artist........ Simply Awesome.
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by fitzmayowa: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
This is really cool
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Intriguing.....
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by esorison(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
homesteady: oo boii!! He is illuminati ooo

why e be say any succesful human is portrayed illuminati. Na dem born success?
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by esorison(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
homesteady: oo boii!! He is illuminati ooo
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Creative arts
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by Aafulenu(f): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
nothing impressive here to me, he is very very visible to me
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by nairalady(f): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2013
timpaker: him no dey change pose? mtchhheeeew!!! lipsrsealed
lol grin
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by eklassical(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2013
??Y THE GUY STAND LIKE STICK NAU... and are they all paintings? or photos
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by smsgold: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2013
cockyjay: cool this is creativity
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by firestar(f): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2013
Espionage extraordinaire
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by Proffdada: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2013
It was done in the movie sherlock Holmes part 2
Re: Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer by Koolking(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
cecegorz:
You just reminded me to go and see that stuff again.
It was damn too magical. The choreographer must be from Venus!
These are things you see and you get awed at the power of the human ingenuity.
No wonder, We are gods! Forget about the lousy Ogun and Amadiohas

quicksylva: Yeah, Step up revolution comes to mind.

Great work by the artist........ Simply Awesome.

Dudes, the creativity in that movie is mind-boggling. I never knew the power of dance until I watched the movie.
Not until Nollywood starts thinking outside the box and brings such creativity to spotlight, Nollywood would still remain balderdash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Country Home Design With Basement. / 10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Logo Designer For Your Startup / Celebrating 10 Kings: Alesh Akeem Meets Oba Osolu Of Irewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.