Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate (59328 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2013
benzion72: African psychic, the richest in the world still leave in their simple duplex and still ride in their old cars. They still join public train and live as simple as possible.
But an African man with a slave mentality will always want to show and display wealth.
Check out how they treat their staff less than humane. Where are Sadam palaces? Where are Ghadafi palaces. Alhaji Madebe oasis in the desert is bigger and better than this where is he today? Where are concord newspaper, Airline, Shipping and the owner of concord itself? But we still hear of Henry Ford, Bob Marley, Fela we still hear of Sir Isaac Newton, America will never forget Benjamin Franklin all these don't possess crazy money but they left indelible mark on the world.
Are you saying that all the mansions in Europe and in the states are owned by blacks or you simply can't control your jealousy ?....chai this your jealousy get teeth like baracuda fish....oya go sip your garri , poor man! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by JIMPAUL: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2013
I Think This one is more than Vila or Even White House!
As long as you use Glo Sim and recharg u contribut But u dont have share
Congrat Mike Adenuga
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by solomon111(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2013
See money!!
Unfortunately,only entrepreneurship can get you this amount of wealth.
Which is why i must own an oil-block or die trying.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by mrperfect(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2013
This is a pretty pictures.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
benzion72: African psychic, the richest in the world still leave in their simple duplex and still ride in their old cars. They still join public train and live as simple as possible.
But an African man with a slave mentality will always want to show and display wealth.
Check out how they treat their staff less than humane. Where are Sadam palaces? Where are Ghadafi palaces. Alhaji Madebe oasis in the desert is bigger and better than this where is he today? Where are concord newspaper, Airline, Shipping and the owner of concord itself? But we still hear of Henry Ford, Bob Marley, Fela we still hear of Sir Isaac Newton, America will never forget Benjamin Franklin all these don't possess crazy money but they left indelible mark on the world.

Sharrap

Carlos slim lives in a mighty mansion !
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by nollywood20: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
Good house no doubt.
But there is nothing spectacular about this mansion.
Even Jay Z house fine pass this one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Truckpusher(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Sharrap

Carlos slim lives in a mighty mansion !
Educate that jealous mind crippled by poverty and when you're done don't forget to tell him to go and sip his garri because that's where he finds solace grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by manny4life(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2013

What are you talking about? The richest people in the world do not live in duplexes with the exception of one - Mr. Warren Buffet, the man lives a modest lifestyle. All others, at least in the U.S. live in Mansion. Mr gates home in Washington (if I'm correct), stands as one of the top 5 expensive home in the U.S. with a value of $113 million and this was YEARRRRRRRS BACK. All others from Adelson to owner of Oracle to Walmart, etc do not live like you say. Thank you.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by nollywood20: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2013

[size=18pt]I have just become your fan for speaking the truth.

Enlighten the people, generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like spirits at the dawn of day.
~ Thomas Jefferson
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)
[/size]
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wot shall it profit a man to gain d whole world n losess his soul. Vanity upon vanity. If really he has mk Heaven, den everyfin hv been added unto him.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by south4sure(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
omowolewa: shocked Na money dey talkshocked

My brother you don see am o.dem don forget say na wey dy suffer the thing
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by albacete(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
omoodeogere: NA WAH OO SOME PEOPLE NEVER SEE FOOD CHOP
ONE PERSON BUILD THIS PLENTY HOUSE
Is the telecom coy he has not enough job creation for people?
YuzedoII:
All....
Is.....
VANITY...... Warren Buffet can fit Mike Adenuga's money in
his wallet, yet has lived in a simple-as-f(u)ck
house for most of his life. And he was the richest
man in the world and still in top 10. 3rd world mentality. No hating, maybe i'd do the same thing if I was this paid!
Warren Buffet wants to live a simple life, Adenuga doesn't. I can still ask why Buffet doesn't want to live up to his status. This is not about having a 3rd world mentality (whatever that means) because Bill Gates, a whiteman, bought a $32 million book by Leonardo Da Vinci. Google that.

pDude: Ok naw. Shey na only 1 man and his wife go live inside
this house, nor be so? Good. If he walks from one end of the house to the
other end twice in a day, it is enough to make
you weary and tired. Now I see what King Solomon meant by vanity
upon vanity.
Quit the reasoning, bros. Make i ask: Why u get more than 1 shirt when u know u can't wear 2 shirts @ once. All ur things suppose be 1-1 naa (cup, spoon, plate, etc.)

Do u expect someone worth billions to live in a one-bedroom flat? No naa, unless he is a miser.
temiosunrinde::
WHEN HE DIES LET HIM BE BURIED IN THE SKY
BECAUSE OF ALL THESE OR BETTER STILL LET HIM BE
BURIED WITH THIS ESTATE
MTCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Will u be saying this if Mike is ur relation?

izenco2005::
Our money, okija go catch una one by one
talk2D::
Na our money dey talk
How much recharge card u buy last year?

the last time i checked, u guys bought recharge cards; u did not "dash" Adenuga money. Stop giving us the impression that u are doing him a favour by buying Glo recharge cards.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by IYANGBALI: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm God,God,God where are you in my life?pls bless me too

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by dammmy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
This land is 4 sale..2m dols
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Biafrarep(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
If I have such a house, then i wont ever want to die, but since death is inevitable......just like my chairman's house were i am right now, i would gape at his masterpiece of a house. The retinue of nollywood artists, comedians and musicians trooping to his place, the food and drinks he serves to the community every day. I marvel at what money can do but when i reflect on this world and remember death and the fact that we will all return to dust... Everything becomes VANITY UPON VANITY!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by albacete(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2013

Did u deliberately forget to mention d likes of Chelsea football club owner, Roman Abramovich, who is building his 4th yatch?

Or thr Prince of Brunei? Or Larry Ellisson, owner of Oracle who owns several mansions across d globe?

Stop being biased in ur thinking.

By the way, how did u find out that these wealthy men are not helping d poor?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Funkymallam(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
AG.gal:
I hate posts lyk dis,cos no matter how rich u are u wont get my luv if ure ugly,i cnt even luk at d face n smile. Besides,nice house

Stories that touch. Face front....
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Adanyebe(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Johnnoah1st: pls how we dis force lionel messi to quit barca dis season? Or how we dis stop tonto dike from making 4ront page on nairaland all d time she had issue? Or how we dis rescue ghana from zambia thrashing all d time dey meet? Or can dis stop barca from free riding man u anytime they meet even in front of dere home fans in wembley? Or we dis make nairaland one of d news websites on BINU? Or can dis stop real madrid from beating man u both home and away? Betterstill can dis stop chelsea and chelsea fans from bowing in d name of falcao? Abeg don't post tin wey no fit solve dis problems here again jare.
AND HOW DOES DIS COMMENT OF YOURS MAKES SENSE TO ALL THE 992,713 MEMBERS OF NL
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by eaglechild: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
see the loooong list of poor people viewing this thread and salivating.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by cbjonstage(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
ideas rules....to become one of the greatest entrepreneurs like MIKE ADENUGA in dis country or setting dis kinda of biz nobody will stop u

dream it, imagine it and feel it !!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by 5much(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mike, i'm coming right behind U.Thanks for leading d way well.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by maninmood(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Am impressed,nice one Mr Adenuga.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Johnnoah1st: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Adanyebe: AND HOW DOES DIS COMMENT OF YOURS MAKES SENSE TO ALL THE 992,713 MEMBERS OF NL
abeg u knw get papa 4 ur village? Go ask ur papa now.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
The Banana island is among the most expensive Real Estate in the world,and exclusively for the very wealthy. A plot of Land goes for £4.9m,and rentage of House cost as much as $150,000-200,000 per annum.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Eldashab(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Dancing Kukere because Adenuga na ma oGa friend!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by snthesis(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
AG.gal:
I hate posts lyk dis,cos no matter how rich u are u wont get my luv if ure ugly,i cnt even luk at d face n smile. Besides,nice house
story story
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by kingingkinging: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
AG.gal:

Nices 'houses' or nice 'estate'
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by donchris369: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
What is constant in life is changes. It might be you tomorrow. In the 1960's it was the likes of ojukwu, dantata e.t.c. In the 1970's it was the likes of arthur nzeribe and co. In the 1980's the ibru family, abiola and co. In the 1990's it was the likes of harry akande, okoyas,fernandez deinde and co, and now the likes of dangote and adenuga are holding sway. Although all the people i mentioned in the previous decades prior to 2000 are still billioniares till today, but, the later are now holding sway as tops. It might be you tomorrow. I guess, mike adenuga would have been imagining himself being like all those billionaires before, but with hardwork he has joined them. Let us learn to appreciate good things and good things will come our way. Your own house might be all over the net in the next decade. Just work hard and pray for yours and God will bless you. Mike adenuga carry go jorrh.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by IYANGBALI: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Wot shall it profit a man to gain d whole world n losess his soul. Vanity upon vanity. If really he has mk Heaven, den everyfin hv been added unto him.
poverty speaking

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
crackhouse: a talk coming from another lazy man. that's what they use to console themselves.....vanity upon vanity indeed, abeg make i hear word jare.

You have drawn your conclusion about me already without knowing me. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guide To Production Of Chemical Based Products In Nigeria / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.