Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe (52057 Views)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Olubachar(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2013
Rest in peace!
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by opee1231(f): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2013
...chaiii i wish she could wake up and make "BREAKING NEWS".. so sad! cry
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by nneh1(f): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
romanlaw: I still think that the actaual cause of her death should be made public since she is a public fiqure and has fans all over the country. Its just unfair to tag it Unconfirmed circumstances. The doctors should tell us what happened and if there is any foul play , teh perpetrators should be brought to book. We are tired of all these hide and seek stories by close friends...AMEN.
. If you find out what killed her will you raise her from the dead. If you want stories feed yourself with one.

1 Like

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Tobbylobar(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
RIP.... embarassedRIP....
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Vincent41(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
adiona: RIP.

RIP...fella
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by IYANGBALI: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
tchidi: Is there no respect for the dead again? Pls take down d pix... If She were ur Mum, will u put it here?
and what is wrong with the pic?have you not heard of the saying,seeing is beliving? Naija and supersticious beliefs.
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by IYANGBALI: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
tchidi:

Lie say she never die, or say dem don bury am?? Da, OP, take it down abeg! angry
make dem put your own in place of it?abeg make we hear word jo
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by IYANGBALI: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ebube Onoh: Rest in peace. I knw dat u r in d right hand side of God.
I hear you pastor

1 Like

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Oluwajemberun(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
R.i.p

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by tolulola: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
Oh my God,so sad,very touching. I can't believe this.
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by foyeks2001(f): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sun re o...Odun a ji'na si ra...Amin
So painful
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
IYA NGBALI: make dem put your own in place of it?abeg make we hear word jo

What's ur ish? I'm entitled to my opinion, same as you are...no need to attack me cos of mine! Back off my case abeg! I still maintain that showing her picture here is very wrong, and I'm glad some ppl share d same view. Good day Ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Tgram(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Rest in peace
(BISI OMo KOMOLAFE)and may u find favour in d hands of the lord.
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wtf!
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by ajaxtea(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Odo ree lati wa, odo ree ni awa yo pada si, Baba wa li orun fun omo re Bisi Komolafe ni isinmi didun! Eyin ti o si fisile ma seh je jo baje! Amin. . . . .

R.I.P

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by fehintolly: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
R I P Bisi
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by LordBabs(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
tchidi:
I still maintain that showing her picture here is very wrong, and I'm glad some ppl share d same view.
Only squeamish sentimentalists like u shared d same view. There's ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong about that pic. Logically: did you complain when her pics were pasted at death? Why now? Scripturally: can u show me where such act is forbidden? Why do u paste Jesus' pics all about? Is that not invasion-of-privacy, as your fellow clown puts? Morally: is she not our daughter, friend, sister, entertainer...? Legally: how was the pic allowed to be taken in the first place, if it will amount to infringement of privacy?(be aware i'm a lawyer). Stop being childishly fanatic! A dead man is dead!
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by claremont(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
People are saying that the pictures should be taking down, what for?! How does a picture of a dead human being in a casket suggest a lack of respect for the dead?! The way some people reason sometimes baffles me to be honest!

R.I.P to her. I never knew her or watched her movies, but I know that where she is now is a place we will all go to eventually, DUST!
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
Lord Babs: Only squeamish sentimentalists like u shared d same view. There's ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong about that pic. Logically: did you complain when her pics were pasted at death? Why now? Scripturally: can u show me where such act is forbidden? Why do u paste Jesus' pics all about? Is that not invasion-of-privacy, as your fellow clown puts? Morally: is she not our daughter, friend, sister, entertainer...? Legally: how was the pic allowed to be taken in the first place, if it will amount to infringement of privacy?(be aware i'm a lawyer). Stop being childishly fanatic! A dead man is dead!

Ok, maybe I'm squeamish... But definitely not childish..
Mr Lawyer and Mature adult, that person u screamed 'F00L' at, only expressed his opinion, is that how reasonable adults act?.. If u can't handle ur emotions on a faceless forum like this, I'd hate to be in the same courtroom with you.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by mide11: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
born2fuck: R.I.P
rip lovely actress
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by zicobaba(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
Rest in peace Bisi
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by Flawless(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
Don't know how to say good bye; you are not just beautiful Olabisi, you are very talented. I pray you rest in perfect peace.
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by jelilifolaji: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
Adieu bisi komolafe rest in the bossom of almigthy God
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by oyeleyemaureen(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Too bad but God knows best. R.i.p bisi
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by lugzii: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
RIP

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by santakris(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
Welder: My her soul rest in peace.
U mean ur soul. LOLs
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by tiwatomi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
I cannot believe what am seeing...............Bisi R.I.P, You one of my favourite artist....................no,no,no........this is painful.I cannot believe what am seeing...............Bisi R.I.P, You one of my favourite artist....................no,no,no........this is painful.I cannot believe what am seeing...............Bisi R.I.P, You one of my favourite artist....................no,no,no........this is painful.
Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by juman(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
We are born to die. Worshiping of God is our purpose in this world.

Our (nigeria) health system is bad.

Re: Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe by ghettodreamz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.