Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Special Message To Partners Of JeromeWorld Evangelism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Special Message To Partners Of JeromeWorld Evangelism (637 Views)

Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. / Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness / Is Television Evangelism By Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Special Message To Partners Of JeromeWorld Evangelism by godlyguy(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2013
This is an exert from Our man of God, Prophet Orah Jerome during a live service on the 1st of January, 2013.
From my deepest of heart, I want to thank all members, friends and partners of JeromeWorld Evangelism for your unperturbed and great passion in carrying out the divine mandate upon my life and ministry... Together we were able to achieve so much for the Kingdom in 2012. There is still so much to achieve in this new year, as the LORD is trusting us to make formidable impact for the Kingdom. We must resolve in our hearts to ensure we invest so much of our time, talent, resources, money and all that the LORD has given to us in advancing His Kingdom here on earth as that is the only guarantee to a prosperous and victorious 2013... From my deepest heart thanks once more for all the LORD used us in achieving in 2012 and thanking you in anticipation to what He will use your partnership in doing in this great year of THE LORD. Welcome to 2013, Year of Power and Authority.
~Prophet Orah Jerome

Re: A Special Message To Partners Of JeromeWorld Evangelism by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2013
Good morning Sir,

I am not sure what your angle is but I believe you need not open more than one thread to advertize your pastor if indeed you and this pastor are not one and the same person.

Thank you
Re: A Special Message To Partners Of JeromeWorld Evangelism by Stritklymi(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
I dont wish to sound rude sir but you know better than anyone that NL is not a place for fundraising, i mean were not as stupeed as ur church members who you milk money from .
Re: A Special Message To Partners Of JeromeWorld Evangelism by godlyguy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Stritklymi
Don't address me as sir. Grow up, my man of God, Prophet Orah Jerome is too big to be ur equal. Get some life!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A Sin? / Frank Edwards Releases New Single / Help Me Spiritually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.