Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Gtbank Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Recruitment 2013 (40380 Views)

Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees, January 2016 / GtBank Recruitment Process. / Gtbank Recruitment In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by ifykoleyahooc(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Please fellow nairalanders who can help me submit my cv hardcopy with gtbank?i have been to their head office to drop my cv but they turned me down and said i should go online,since then i have been battling with d applic.online for months bt to no avail.pls if u can help me,kindly send me a mail on ifykole@yahoo.com.SHOWERS OF HEAVENLY BLESSINGS AWAITS WHOEVER THAT WOULD VOLUNTEER TO HELP A BROTHER IN NEED.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
y is it dat most ppl post abt vacancies after d applicatn is over or almost over ??
@op, y ddnt u alert others wen u were applyin 4 the job?? now u r seeking 4 our advic..lets b our brothers' keeper pls..anywy, wish u bst f luck in ur exam..we await ur success story..

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
ifykole@yahoo.c:
Please fellow nairalanders who can help me submit my cv hardcopy with gtbank?i have been to their head office to drop my cv but they turned me down and said i should go online,since then i have been battling with d applic.online for months bt to no avail.pls if u can help me,kindly send me a mail on ifykole@yahoo.com.SHOWERS OF HEAVENLY BLESSINGS AWAITS WHOEVER THAT WOULD VOLUNTEER TO HELP A BROTHER IN NEED.
are they still acceptin cvs??
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Toomaxi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
outrage: [size=14pt]why is it that we never see the application on FP, its only when they call for test or interview?[/size]
God bless u, some nlers are becomin selfish n still ask for help.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Kockane(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
chamber2:

Stop talking like a farmer. Who told you it's a contract position or do you just assume anything? GT remains one of the best organisations to work with in terms of training, experience and pay.

The position advertised is for graduate trainees where you are paid over 200k per month after tax after the training of 4 months. How many organisations pay that to entry level staffs?

@op, just pray very very hard to get into GTbank and then build your career from there. Moreso, GTbank doesn't really sack staffs unlike other banks because they spend alot of money and resources training, motivating and empowering their staff. In most cases staffs are sacked on extreme situations.

Gdluck

God bless you.

The position being discussed like my friend ere has explained is not a contract job, its for executive grduate trainees, one of the highest paid in the country today, with one of the best working evironments you could ever wish for. Its a place where you get to work and learn at the same time.Be it marketing or operations, a gtb staff will always stand out.

However, for those asking how to apply, I doubt gtb is doing fresh recruitment anytym soon. The current batch f interviews is for those that wrote d aptitude test before the end of last year. There is a link for the upload of cv's on the careers page of our website, or better still for those that know members of staff of the bank, they can assist you in submitting your names straight to the H.R department.

Good luck to us all.

T.A
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Raphtop(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
outrage: [size=14pt]why is it that we never see the application on FP, its only when they call for test or interview?[/size]
God bless u.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by sammyyoung3: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
liers...........no one talks abt the application process................gullible Nigerians, back to my garri o-ja-re
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Dyt(f): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Dyt(f): 12:54am On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Whitest: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2013
Erhuvwu1:

No two heads are the same. i started my banking career in 2003 as a contract staff with the then NNB International Bank Plc. Today, i am a deputy manager with a federal govt owned bank. the least of my mates still with the commercial banks are either HOPs or Business Managers today. Guys, dont be discouraged by the status, rather, let your hard work and diligence pick you out from the lot.
a deputy manager?Lol then wat are u doin here?
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Okongrace(f): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pls hw do i apply plsss
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Classicolly: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Pls how can i apply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilever Kenexa Numerical Reasoning Sample Questions And Answers / Federal Government ICT For Change Youth Training For Fresh Graduates By Huawei / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.