Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Make That Thought Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make That Thought Real (393 Views)

Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. / Urgent Vacancy. I Just Applied And Thought To Share. Good Luck. / Make That Passive Income With FM Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make That Thought Real by saminspires: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Are you getting married soon?
Is your wedding anniversary coming up soon?
Or you just simply want your heart laid bare before that loved one, simply reach me, as i help churn out great and inspiring words from those thoughts of yours.
Simply send a mail to sammieeinspires@gmail.com to get started.
IT'S FREE FOR THE FIRST 50 PERSONS

(1) (Reply)

Plz Guyz / Undergraduates, Graduates And Experience For 2013 / Undergraduates, Graduates And Experience For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.