Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference (5182 Views)

Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu / Is Right To Adopt A Religious Law As A State Law? / 25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by turigee: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
A man allegedly impregnated his mother-in-law, only known as Mavhuto, amid claims that she seduced him.

Fungai Mukwena was left with his mother-in-law Gladys Mavhuto in July this year when his wife Ellen went for a one-week church conference in Gokwe, Zimbabwe.

The Mukwenas are members of Zion Christian Church (ZCC) but Fungai could not attend the Gokwe conference because of work commitments. Ellen asked her mother to remain behind looking after the couple’s two children aged two and four.

Ellen said her mother was five months heavy with her husband’s seed.

“I am distressed. I don’t know how to handle this matter but I have already reported to the church authorities.”
ZCC officials were not reachable for a comment.

Ellen added: “I wedded my husband five years ago without issue. Since March my mother would come to spend some time with us getting medical attention as she always complained of pains on her knees. We then asked her to remain behind while I went for a church conference.

“When I came back my husband told me lightheartedly that my mother’s cooking was more delicious than mine. I did not suspect anything bad. I believed my husband, moreover the woman in question is my mother and not a rival. During the last week of November, my mother came back and I noticed that her tummy was bulging. When I enquired to know if she was pregnant, she admitted. She further told me that her boyfriend in the village had impregnated her. It later emerged that my father had chased her away from our rural homestead for adultery,” she said.
Ellen told her mother to look for alternative accommodation but she threatened to blackmail her.

“My husband also pleaded with me to let her stay,.”
Back home, Ellen’s father got wind that his estranged wife was at their daughter’s place and reportedly phoned and shouted at her daughter. Her father’s reaction prompted her to throw her mother out.

She, however, made the startling revelation in a bid to thwart the ouster. On the other hand, Fungai claimed his mother-in-law seduced him by staying naked in the house knowing that she was not alone.

“I would come from work and find her bathing without closing the bathroom door. At first it was embarrassing to me but I later discovered that her actions were an open invitation. I regret it though,” he said. The mother in-law refused to comment.
Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by turigee: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Halleluyah,the lord is good...

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by gunuvi(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
It is the man's year of "double portion"
Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by surveyProf(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
Der u go!
Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
loooooooooooooooonggggggggggg hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by Chinnwa: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2013
shameless mother-inlaw
Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by cyril10(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2013
The greatest trap and poison for man is a woman's body, may God help man.
Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by Waspy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
The Devil is an impotent mother-fvcker!... The assh'ole was all alone with a na'ked, sexy Eve and all he could convince her to do, is to eat an apple. undecided
Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by pembisco(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
9 out of 10 cases of failed marriage by inlaws ar caused by d mother inlaws. Is either d mother inlaws presure d husbnd/wife to produce child particularly male child or they ar busy controling ther inlaws marriage. U hardly hear father inlaws disturb themslvs on these issues...
Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Eeeew!!! angry angry
Re: Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference by tpiadotcom: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

We Need Nigerian Consumerism Or Consumer Movement? / Hilarious Job Application Letter / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.