Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. (12913 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Total Scholarship Shortlisted List Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Please nairalanders, I was invited for this test. What do I expect as a question from test, any one with experience in postgraduate scholarship exams should please assist me with his/her suggestion, advice and contributions. Thank you
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by majestic8855: 6:41am On Jan 06, 2013
Was it the test 4 19th @ eko towers? Did u apply 2 any of their schools in france?

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Yes, mine is on d 18th in port harcourt. Did u gt d invitation too?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by majestic8855: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
yea i did.the only problem is that i did not apply for the scholarship or to any school in France. I only submitted my profile on Total's career page.Pleas, would really like to know the schools u applied to Lets chat.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2013
Pls is it d Undergraduate scholarship? Wen and wer did u guys apply?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Flawlessdiva1(f): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: Pls is it d Undergraduate scholarship? Wen and wer did u guys apply?
Nå postgraduate
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Flawless~diva:

Nå undergraduate
wen did dey apply? Was it online?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Flawlessdiva1(f): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
;DMeant to say post graduate, sorry

OmolodMilkman93: wen did dey apply? Was it online?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2013
Flawless~diva:
;DMeant to say post graduate, sorry

i 4 fear oh. Tanks, so wen we undergraduate go cme apply na?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by godsonbarca(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2013
Undergraduates have applied and written since 25th may, i wrote but since then i haven't gotten any update on maybe the result or any other thing #worried
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by seeker88(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Mozarinia(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Normal aptitude test question: Logic, Analogy, Maths, Management and English.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please I just got the invite for 2015 scholarship. Please any clue to the nature of their questions?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgeehis(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jus got d invite too. Hw is it gonna be like?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
got d invite...wot t d likely questions?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ogoverest: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
I got d invite too. To write in ph on 21st Jan but I'm staying in Lagos. Wht can I do friends?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nelzone(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by makhu007: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
It is shl questions and calculators were allow atleast that was how it was conducted in 2013...success guys.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by DatechMan(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
I got a Regret Mail today indicating that only First Class Graduates were preselected.
Wishing you guys success.
Cheers!!!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by jside2: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
I got the mail for the invitation test mine is on Tuesday 20th . 08064764435 add me on watzapp let chat.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by seeker88(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by LumiNG: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
@Datechman are you sure it was for Total?

Secondly guys is it Paper Based SHL or computer based test
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by DatechMan(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
seeker88:

Was it that u got an invitation for d test, and thereafter, got a regret mail OR u have done the test in d past year n got a regret mail now
Please kindly clarify....
I applied for the Campus France Post graduate scholarship by Total.
I was not invited for the test (not preselected) but got a regret mail like I said earlier
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
guyz that have done d exam shld pls tell us wot they saw
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Has anyone been notified of the outcome of d last test?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
No oooooo. Still waiting. Shey they said this week. Let's see what tomoro and next holds
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by jside2: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2015
has any one gotten an alert from TOTAL... I believe the result should be out by now
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
2 weeks and counting. anyone gotten an email?

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
A friend called me this evening, telling me he heard they have started sending emails to some people. I don't know how true, but he sounded so sure. Anyway, we'll see how things turn out. They promised to contact everyone
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sending to some people asin successful candidates or what please?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
I can't say. But I've confirmed that some persons have been indeed contacted. #fingerscrossed
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Na wa ohh, the suspense is killing. So those that u have confirmed have received the email, were they successful or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Www.jamb.org.ng / Lagos State Outlaws Flogging Of Students & Apprentices. / Abuja Teachers Shut Down Public Schools Over Unpaid Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.