Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) (48322 Views)

Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / Captain E Graduates From Cyprus University, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Jenniferblog(f): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is a proud mum at the moment as her first daughter, Princess, just graduated from the Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus.

Princess bagged a degree in Tourism and Hospitality management. Congrats to her!

See more photos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/omotola-jalade-ekeindes-first-daughter-bags-degree-from-cyprus-university/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Jenniferblog(f): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office WATCH VIDEO

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/malawian-director-of-budget-caught-having-sex-with-her-driver-in-the-office/
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Birdeyeview: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
As money dey full ground

2 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Her mama is prettier

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by MrSix: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
She's ugly
Damn
But she Don bag first

I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by dreamwords: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
No one Nose tomorrow

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin another olosho is out of school shocked and ready to enter the pussyyy selling market shocked I'm waiting for your tooto

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me ASAP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Everybody in the first pic to the last is ugly undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by teragenesys: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Stop complaining... Start somewhere, make money and join them.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:00am On Jan 29, 2019
Wetin do the papa? Why he be like Benin art way them mould? Money nor just make them fresh...... angry Degree in "tourism and hospitality"?? How can I send my child abroad to study "short time" business...... angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by meneski(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2019
oboy no be moimoi achivement be dat o..she try...she fine but her mama fine pass am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by decoderdgenius(m): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2019
MrSix:
She's ugly
Damn
But she Don bag first

I sell USA used Laptops
Details in my signature

Always trying to put down another person down because of your low self esteem.
People like u are inexhaustible. May God help you and your kind.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2019
If not the way our education system is ridiculed. CYPRUS for that matter.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2019
She don dey fv? Abilities
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by wandeay: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2019
But wait oo, why will this girl go to Eastern Mediterranean, when there are UK and US universities, I think Omotola should have done better, ...Cyprus?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Instead of a simple congratulatory message see boys measuring her beauty as if her body is now a public thing.
The world needs brains and hands willing to work and not all these slaying mamas nairalanders are always on the look out for. Only her future husband needs to find her beautiful and not the whole world.

20 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by MTAIYEM: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Happy for her!

We are celebrating ASUU here..
Maybe ASUU is now a compulsory degree for us to bag..
I get I.P but no visa...

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2019
Congrats to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by newproject(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin another olosho is out of school shocked and ready to enter the pussyyy selling market shocked I'm waiting for your tooto

I can verify any account for you within 3 days
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2019
She read Tourism and hospitality management?

She's gotten a job already as an air hostess on her father's flight.

18 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2019
How will RITA DOMINIC feel now, knowing fully well that Omotola has already prepared for her old age
I prophesy that this year shall not pass you by

5 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
She read Tourism and hospitality?

She's gotten a job already as an air hostess on her father's flight.
U mean AVIATION cucumber Job..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by goodgeorge(m): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:19am On Jan 29, 2019
Congratulations girl cool
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by oluwadamilolah(f): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2019
MrSix:
She's ugly
Damn

But she Don bag first

I sell USA used Laptops
Details in my signature

Sorry to say but you're unintelligent.

5 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by SageTravels: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Welcome to the League of Tourism Graduates. Your mom has the money start your own business in the travel and hospitality industry.

There are lots of Opportunities in the industry. I started [url]Sagetravels.com[/url]
after school with the hope of turning it into a travel agency. For now I blog about travels and tourism and same time book flight for people. Need to raise some money to Start the business properly.

Wish you all the best in the industry.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by beajaiyH: 12:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

I have one
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
Wetin do the papa? Why he be like Benin art way them mould? Money nor just make them fresh...... angry Degree in "tourism and hospitality"?? How can I send my child abroad to study "short time" business...... angry

He is obviously a bleacher .
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2019
See fat heavy nose, nose for two

She should get a rhinoplasty bfre considering flying back to this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media 2015(+followers) / Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.