Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Whats Happening To Etb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whats Happening To Etb (766 Views)

What Is Happening To Nairaland "Jobs/vacancies" Section? / Whats Happening With Customs Job? / Bankphb Whats Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Happening To Etb by asamma: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2008
pls has anyone who wrote the ETB test in auja on the 9th of feb been contacted
Re: Whats Happening To Etb by stellon: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2008
please, if you wrote in ph on the 9th of feb, any news yet?
Re: Whats Happening To Etb by charleyb: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2008
stello no info yet, let's be hopeful that something good would come out.
pls has anyone with any info?
Re: Whats Happening To Etb by ebun80: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2008
They that wait upon etb should renew their srength! Those who started since late 2005 are yet to get their employment letters. As regards test results, one can easily check their regional offices for those outside Lagos. For those in Lagos, go to 1695 Sanusi Fafunwa Street, V/I.
Thanks
Re: Whats Happening To Etb by charleyb: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2008
tnks so much! is the result out?
Re: Whats Happening To Etb by badaboom: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2008
hello all,i heard the results wl be out by friday n we shd check at their headquarters at sanusi fafunwa to knw our fate,all d best to evry1
Re: Whats Happening To Etb by dikoko(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2008
ah!! ETB matter is one u will need to take in prayers when u visit redeemed camp this weekend.
i started my interview in may2006 and i have been going from one interview to another.infact i have changed jobs twice.
they also called me again last month for another interviw.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Pre-nysc And Need A Job? / Interested In Hmos,health Insurance & Health Management Firms! / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.