Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! (1753 Views)

What Professional Courses Can I Go For As A School Cert Holder / Honest And Hardworking School Cert Holder Needed As House-help In Abuja / Any Job For School Cert. Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls bringing this to a Very special Notice of Any employers, or Directors who lives & works within Akure (Ondo state) απδ it's Environs' that's in Neeδ of a sales Rep, Office Assistant or Workers..... that am currently In Need of a Job as a school cert. holder before the procurement of My admission''
Pls Employers Feel free to drop your Office Address so i can vividly walk-up to your Office and drop my application letter as pretty Soon as possible, am seriously In Neeδ of this Job cuz i hate staying at home Always being Idle..........
It may be an Hotel Job,sales rep,eatery co-workers, or any that fit-in A school Cert. holder!
By The Special Grace of God i have a very Good skills απδ little knowledge in Computer also am hardworking person'
Looking forward in hearing from any Employers within Akure απδ it's Environs....
Pls I neeδ to δo something....i hate being Idle...!!!!!!!!
Tnx απδ God bless
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! by MSSN1: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sir, why don't you drop your contact so anyone that is willing to help can do that easily.
All the best.
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! by Bayils(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
MSS-N:
Sir, why don't you drop your contact so anyone that is willing to help can do that easily.
All the best.
That's a Good idea' but it's Not kinda save disclosing Contacts here on de Forum.....!
As the dude said earlier that' any Employers who's willing to help or has something to offer should drop his or her office address so he can drop his application' i think that's d best option!
Wish i could help but all d best though'.....really love Your passion of saying Frantic No' to Idleness! Best of Luck Brother
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! by fxdee(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
pastorPETER: Pls bringing this to a Very special Notice of Any employers, or Directors who lives & works within Akure (Ondo state) απδ it's Environs' that's in Neeδ of a sales Rep, Office Assistant or Workers..... that am currently In Need of a Job as a school cert. holder before the procurement of My admission''
Pls Employers Feel free to drop your Office Address so i can vividly walk-up to your Office and drop my application letter as pretty Soon as possible, am seriously In Neeδ of this Job cuz i hate staying at home Always being Idle..........
It may be an Hotel Job,sales rep,eatery co-workers, or any that fit-in A school Cert. holder!
By The Special Grace of God i have a very Good skills απδ little knowledge in Computer also am hardworking person'
Looking forward in hearing from any Employers within Akure απδ it's Environs....
Pls I neeδ to δo something....i hate being Idle...!!!!!!!!
Tnx απδ God bless
!!
best of luck...
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Thanks to you all i do sincerely appreciate....but am still vividly expecting and waiting for some Employers responses as regards this.....' or re they no Employers here on nairaland......? Pls i Need a job!!
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! by MSSN1: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
@Bayils
I know it's sometimes not safe dropping one's contact on a public forum,but it works sometimes.
Don't forget we also have guests,some don't just have that time to post even when they are willing to help.
I have had at least 2 experiences on this same forum when I was not a registered member.
Someone said he needed a job and he dropped his contact,I heard of a job in his field,I picked his contact online and called him to inform him about it.
The second was a thread opened for GMAT download,a lot of people dropped their contacts here,all I did was to follow that thread,copied their email addresses and sent to them.
But I will advice that when you get invites from those worthless Wellness Homes and Co., pls ignore.
I'm sorry,I don't know how the PM thingy works would have asked you to send it to me privately.
I'm not an employer but I always love to help.
Thank you.
All the best in your search.
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
MSS-N:
@Bayils
I know it's sometimes not safe dropping one's contact on a public forum,but it works sometimes.
Don't forget we also have guests,some don't just have that time to post even when they are willing to help.
I have had at least 2 experiences on this same forum when I was not a registered member.
Someone said he needed a job and he dropped his contact,I heard of a job in his field,I picked his contact online and called him to inform him about it.
The second was a thread opened for GMAT download,a lot of people dropped their contacts here,all I did was to follow that thread,copied their email addresses and sent to them.
But I will advice that when you get invites from those worthless Wellness Homes and Co., pls ignore.
I'm sorry,I don't know how the PM thingy works would have asked you to send it to me privately.
I'm not an employer but I always love to help.
Thank you.
All the best in your search.
ofcourse yes' that really makes a whole lot's of sense.......i concure with that,sincerely appreciate your Passionate Concern sir..........
here's my mobile 08137835596 but better still i will appreciate a txt
still patiently waiting for EMPLOYERS response....pls i need to do something'
thanks & God bless
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! by MSSN1: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ OP,
Got the number,God will help..
Will see what I can do..
Btw,I'm a lady smiley
All the best
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
MSS-N:
@ OP,
Got the number,God will help..
Will see what I can do..
Btw,I'm a lady smiley
All the best
Oh My! Sorry for that Misconception' i δo sincerely Appreciate yθur Kind gesture Once Again.!
Tnx απδ God bless''
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! by Bayils(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2013
pastorPETER:
Oh My! Sorry for that Misconception' i δo sincerely Appreciate yθur Kind gesture Once Again.!
Tnx απδ God bless''
Have ўσu being able to procure one......??

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Calling For Its Technical Test / Work As An Intern And Get Paid!!! / Certified Automation Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.