Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,216 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Professional Courses Can I Go For As A School Cert Holder - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Professional Courses Can I Go For As A School Cert Holder (996 Views)

Seriously In Need Of A Job (school Cert. Holder) In Akure' Ondo State! / Honest And Hardworking School Cert Holder Needed As House-help In Abuja / Any Job For School Cert. Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Professional Courses Can I Go For As A School Cert Holder by amdrowning: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2013
please i would need advice on professional courses one could undertake to be relevant and fit in as a school certificate holder...had to drop out of school in my part 1 cos my dad passed away around that period and i had to take on d responsibility of fending for my mom and 4 siblings so i haven't had the opportunity of going back to school since then...i am contemplating going back to school part-time but that is not what this thread is about,i need advice from seasoned professionals here on how i can stay relevant and have some sought after certifications in case i choose to want to work in an establishment in the nearest future

thanks for your contributions in advance
Re: What Professional Courses Can I Go For As A School Cert Holder by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
This is my suggestion although not exhaustive. You will still need to go back to school because you will need your first degree with any professional certificate you may hold. Pending going back to school, you can check www.icsan.org www.managementnigeria.org and so on. they have exams for school cert holders, and upon completion, you can use their certificates to enrol into some universities through direct entry. You can also check www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/index.php/en/ for full tuition scholarship in turkey, this depends on your age though. Goodluck to you.
Re: What Professional Courses Can I Go For As A School Cert Holder by amdrowning: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
thanks to Obiowe and Toyin.08..you guys rock..i am 28yrs old..i visited the turkiyeburslari site you gave me and i saw lots of age restrictions there...please other contributors are welcome as i am open to more suggestions
Re: What Professional Courses Can I Go For As A School Cert Holder by drdams: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2013

(1) (Reply)

WHO Knows About BLUEGATE / Saipem Vacancy / Did Any1 Receive A Call From This Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.