Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia (2546 Views)

New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] / Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole / 50 Cent Replacing Keyshia Cole For Olivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by ijebabe: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
*From Oversabi Rebublic
Few days after winning Best Reggae Video of The Year at the just concluded Nigeria Music Video Awards (NMVA) with the artistic NAWTI video, multiple awards winning artiste, Olumide Adegbulu popularly known as Olu Maintain has released two new songs featuring two popular America artistes, Olivia and Fatman Scoop.
The two songs are titled Hypnotize and Oya Dancia.

With these new songs, Olu is sure ready to start his career in 2013 on a very high note. Speaking concerning the new songs, Olu said it is high time he dropped something new.

It is a public knowledge that NAWTI was well accepted and even till now, the song is still in hot demand. I’ve been getting lots of calls and messages from friends and fans asking me when am I releasing my next singles and I thank them all for the love. The two songs I’m releasing now are part of the songs on my album titled Choosen One and I’m very sure lots of people will enjoy it as much as they enjoyed NAWTI. It is better way to start 2013”.

Rumour has it that these singles will be premiered in less than 48 hours.

Olu Maintain feat. Olivia & Big A – Hypnotize Me
*Download

Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
This nigga should go to sleep. He's past his best
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by ijebabe: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Give him a chance na!
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by omiobo: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
Don't write him off,something good can still come out of him
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Good collabo. Ll check out d song
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by ijebabe: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
omiobo: Don't write him off,something good can still come out of him
Thank you jare. Just hope he doesn't mess up hahaha!
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
hahahahhha... no more maga to yahooze na to use hin sweat earn b d new year swaggz ba? fatman scoop and olivia? hahahahahahaha! budget is low o! he dey waste money for american artist wey naijas no send anymore, nonsense!
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by ijebabe: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
What do you think? cheesy

STUDIO FOOTAGE FOR THE NEW SINGLE ''HYPNOTIZE ME'' BY OLU MAINTAIN aka Mr NAWTi FT OLIVIA( EX G-UNIT FIRST LADY).RECORDED AT PLATINUM STUDIOS NEW YORK CITY under ''Jerry wonda''music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdP06jpFZP4
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by semid4lyfe(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
2 washed up Artistes collaborating. . .any doubt about the product/outcome?

@Ijebabe, Hi!! wink tongue
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by ijebabe: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
^ Well, we can never tell what they will come up with!

If you show up on all my threads maybe I'll finally let you be tongue
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by MusicCafe: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
I have watched the video, and I must say except for the weak lyrics, which I honestly think Mr Olu can improve- we need some memorable lines- Mr. Olu is pushing the limit. He's not only investing his time and energy, he's also raising the bar of Nigerian music.
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by Idowuogbo(f): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
MusicCafe: I have watched the video, and I must say except for the weak lyrics, which I honestly think Mr Olu can improve- we need some memorable lines- Mr. Olu is pushing the limit. He's not only investing his time and energy, he's also raising the bar of Nigerian music.
raising which yeye bar? with forgotten artists? abeggi!
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by MusicCafe: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
By washed out, were you referring to Olivia or Fatman Scoop? Scoop is not a musician in the real sense of the word; dude is a radio personality. Olivia may not be among the A-rated artiste in America right now, that's obvious, however the song is far better in term of production, sequencing and melody. Well as for the lyrics, I have said before, it's not the best I have heard in recent time, aside from not adhering to that overwhelming party mood, the song will get a pass. I will definitely not put his recent effort in the league of lots of bubble gum music I have been listening to lately.
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by ijebabe: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lol @ yeye bar! Why so quick to judge, what if the song turns out to be good? The only song I've heard from Olu Maintain is Nawti and it was ok as per Nigerian standards. At least we can agree it'll be better than 'Hi' grin
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by MusicCafe: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
ijebabe:
Lol @ yeye bar! Why so quick to judge, what if the song turns out to be good? The only song I've heard from Olu Maintain is Nawti and it was ok as per Nigerian standards. At least we can agree it'll be better than 'Hi' grin

Exactly what I'm saying. I'm not certain Idowuogbo has listened to the song...and based on my appraisal in my last comment, Mr Olu has done well by Nigerian standard.
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by Thok(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Haba, why. WHY.. Why waste precious kudi. WHY. sad
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by semid4lyfe(m): 5:54am On Jan 09, 2013
ijebabe: ^ Well, we can never tell what they will come up with!

If you show up on all my threads maybe I'll finally let you be tongue

You actually think I' losing sleep over you? smiley

Lol, yeye dey worry you no be small tongue
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by ijebabe: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
You are! grin
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
It's a long time since I've listened to Olu Maintain's music. This one aint bad tho.

Oga semid4lyfe, me and ijebabe dey do "colleague-level" relationship. cool
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by semid4lyfe(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
CFCfan: It's a long time since I've listened to Olu Maintain's music. This one aint bad tho.

Oga semid4lyfe, me and ijebabe dey do "colleague-level" relationship. cool

Goodluck Jonathan to you both tongue
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by Mynd44: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
I don't even listen to Olu again

Ije and Semid abeg you two should get a room
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by ijebabe: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
So I listened to the track and I liked it smiley

Hypnotize Me ft Olivia [G-Unit] & Big A
Download
Re: Olu Maintain - Hynotize Me Ft Olivia by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
Good song Olu, but aint sure if this will sell like the likes of kukere, first of all, damiduro in Nigeria. I hope nigerians appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of EP In Music / Download Instrumental: Davido – Fall / Download Paul Cleverlee – Spirit Lead Me (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.