Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Unilag 2013/2014/admission - Education (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2013/2014/admission (388203 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / University Of Lagos(unilag) 2013/2014 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
Choose d option opposite in meaning 1.our govt is making DETERMINED efforts to eradicate illiteracy a)compulsory b)ineffective c)innocent d)unreliable....2. Unilag has a large INTAKE each year a)rejection b)product c)output d)turn-out..3. Rita flogged d girl RELUCTANTLY a)eagerly b)calmly c)furiously d)laboriously....4. D demonstrators hav refused to CALL OFF their action a)ask about b)forget about c)examine d)inquiry about....5. D judge blamed d PLAINTIFF for misleading d court a)defendant b)compliment c)accused d)prosecution...6. D policeman was asked to INVESTIGATE d matter a)ask about b)forget about c)examine d)inquire about....7. Okoli was AGITATED when d sad news of his father's death was broken to him a)excited b)calm c)unreasonable....8. Joy SOBBED by d door because she had lost her mother's precious necklace a)cried b)smiled c)wept d)laughed...9. His ANTIPATHY to religious ideas makes him unpopular a)remedy b)consciousness c)hostility d)receptiveness....10. For millions of years, d world's resources hav remained BOUNDLESS a)unlimited b)scarce c)indomitable d)obscure
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ortarico(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
dr.genius:

i am a gold medalist at the international mathematics olympiad and this question fetched me the perfect score prize, and i would like to tell you that not everything requires calculus........... Try this question, how many ways can u arrange 19 girls so that no girk has a taller girl in front and behind her......i bet you cannot solve it, besides i have my first degree in pure mathematics......lastly did u try ur formula to see that it was extremely stupid......*pride is before a fall*

Well boss, I congratulate you on your achievements! Honestly, when the question was asked, I knew the series was divergent that it can only converge if x<1 and the summation x^n-1 where x starts from 1 to infinity, but for the extreme derivation of formulae I was confused and initiated calculus.
I'm not fit in the position to argue with you boss but if you had used your final formula to arrive at the answer I would have paid obeisance. Besides, I'm not competing with you I come here only for some contributions and attempting questions that're likely to be asked. Therefore, giving me to understand that I can't really get it by using calculus supposed to have been done like a teacher to his student not derogatorily.
Now to your question on arrangement. It is invalid to me cause you didn't give the number of the short girls for the operation and I guess both questions gave you tough time as their likes trouble even Profs........So, boss someone like you is also needed at the maths gurus thread for contributions. As for the pride, it's far from me.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ortarico(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
oladoya: Pls letsomebody show me unilag thread cos it seems have missed my way. I cant just undersatnd what am seeing here it seems some redundant are now in here. @mr ortarico,leme identify you wen u log in on 2go so that we can talk i have somethings to say and any of you my ogas that have the ability of midnight jackin, dis my id card olalere310

ok boss. . . . . . .it's true that this is no more unilag's admission thread #confused#
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ortarico:

ok boss. . . . . . .it's true that this is no more unilag's admission thread #confused#
#raises eye brow# really ? Abeg,so where are we,uniabuja shey....
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Oladimeji97(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hey guys! Some people claiming here that this thread is not on admission is right? No p! If not posting of questions what else should be done in here! Suggestions ...
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
yemmytcm: #raises eye brow# really ? Abeg,so where are we,uniabuja shey....
hahahaha...una wan kill person 4 here. Ok,seriously we are in MAULAG / MAN U
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ajani2010(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
@farano:
Choose d option opposite in meaning 1.our govt is making DETERMINED efforts to eradicate illiteracy a)compulsory b)ineffective c)innocent d)unreliable....2. Unilag has a large INTAKE each year a)rejection b)product c)output d)turn-out..3. Rita flogged d girl RELUCTANTLY a)eagerly b)calmly c)furiously d)laboriously....4. D demonstrators hav refused to CALL OFF their action a)ask about b)forget about c)examine d)inquiry about....5. D judge blamed d PLAINTIFF for misleading d court a)defendant b)compliment c)accused d)prosecution...6. D policeman was asked to INVESTIGATE d matter a)ask about b)forget about c)examine d)inquire about....7. Okoli was AGITATED when d sad news of his father's death was broken to him a)excited b)calm c)unreasonable....8. Joy SOBBED by d door because she had lost her mother's precious necklace a)cried b)smiled c)wept d)laughed...9. His ANTIPATHY to religious ideas makes him unpopular a)remedy b)consciousness c)hostility d)receptiveness....10. For millions of years, d world's resources hav remained BOUNDLESS a)unlimited b)scarce c)indomitable d)obscure
1b 2a 3a 4a 5a 6b 7b 8b 9b 10b
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ortarico(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
yemmytcm: #raises eye brow# really ? Abeg,so where are we,uniabuja shey....

Lolzzz. . . . . .you fit make person laf mess. We need sanity back oo....
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by oladoya(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
@farano:
bcababbbbb
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ortarico(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
@farano:

1. B
2. B
3. A
4. D
5. A
6. B
7. A
8. D
9. D
10. B
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by oladoya(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ortarico:

yes ooo formerly we see ourselve as brothers planing together on how to remove the post ume's spinal cord, but now some ppl have turn this place to show off ground. I will enjoin us to please lets find remedy to dis deleterious act of ours as it night be pernicious to the foundation on which this thread was form.(E&OE)
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by oladoya(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ortarico:

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
@farano:
Ajani 7/10, oladoya 5/10, ortarico 4/10
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
oladoya: yes ooo formerly we see ourselve as brothers planing together on how to remove the post ume's spinal cord, but now some ppl have turn this place to show off ground. I will enjoin us to please lets find remedy to dis deleterious act of ours as it night be pernicious to the foundation on which this thread was form.(E&OE)
D only remedy is PRAYER! Oya Pastor/Dr Adeyemi, lead us in prayer #men remove ur caps, ladies wear ur headscarves#
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ortarico:

Well boss, I congratulate you on your achievements! Honestly, when the question was asked, I knew the series was divergent that it can only converge if x<1 and the summation x^n-1 where x starts from 1 to infinity, but for the extreme derivation of formulae I was confused and initiated calculus.
I'm not fit in the position to argue with you boss but if you had used your final formula to arrive at the answer I would have paid obeisance. Besides, I'm not competing with you I come here only for some contributions and attempting questions that're likely to be asked. Therefore, giving me to understand that I can't really get it by using calculus supposed to have been done like a teacher to his student not derogatorily.
Now to your question on arrangement. It is invalid to me cause you didn't give the number of the short girls for the operation and I guess both questions gave you tough time as their likes trouble even Profs........So, boss someone like you is also needed at the maths gurus thread for contributions. As for the pride, it's far from me.
oga ade,by the time you are thru with diverging and converging of everything,add me on 2go,(Adesiyan94)...and as you dey see me so oo,i too knw math o,over-know dey worry me gan sef.....everybody don run away....#my hands on my chest#...it is well
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by eniorisha(m): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Farano ans: 1b 2d 3a 4c 5c 6b 7b 8b 9b 10b.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
@farano:
D only remedy is PRAYER! Oya Pastor/Dr Adeyemi, lead us in prayer #men remove ur caps, ladies wear ur headscarves#
official prayer loading
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
eni orisha: @Farano ans: 1b 2d 3a 4c 5c 6b 7b 8b 9b 10b.
6/10
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by MrCalculus(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ortarico:

Thumbs up ortarico..kudoz!!!.
i love ur speech i tink dis thread is starting 2 turn frm a place of learning 2 a challange arena wh is nt suppose 2 b so...plz guys u all should play cool
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Una don run go UI thread. It shall be well...
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
#Singing#
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Fash20: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
Laughing
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ortarico(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
oladoya: yes ooo formerly we see ourselve as brothers planing together on how to remove the post ume's spinal cord, but now some ppl have turn this place to show off ground. I will enjoin us to please lets find remedy to dis deleterious act of ours as it night be pernicious to the foundation on which this thread was form.(E&OE)

Well said Prof. In addition, the cause of the commotion here is the intrusion of some milling mass of nairaland members that did no intro and are oblivious of our unanimous objectives. Thereby making the thread diverting all its set objectives, asking nugatory questions and giving a lack-lustre post-utme prep. We need to deal with the exigencies of confusion. Espirit de corps!

@farano:
Ajani 7/10, oladoya 5/10, ortarico 4/10

shuuuuu. . . . .madam farano, na so i poor reach for oyinbo? Anywayz, that's English for me. Too many similar options, I pray I overcome the problem befor the D-day!

yemmytcm: oga ade,by the time you are thru with diverging and converging of everything,add me on 2go,(Adesiyan94)...and as you dey see me so oo,i too knw math o,over-know dey worry me gan sef.....everybody don run away....#my hands on my chest#...it is well

ok boss, I'll do that.

Mr Calculus: Thumbs up ortarico..kudoz!!!.
i love ur speech i tink dis thread is starting 2 turn frm a place of learning 2 a challange arena wh is nt suppose 2 b so...plz guys u all should play cool

Thanks boss, I refuse to be dispirited. Let the brotherly love continue.....
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ortarico(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
yemmytcm: official prayer loading

Oga, abeg do am quick to revive the espirit de corps!
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Davefirst(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
@farano:
1.B 2.C 3.A 4.D 5.C 6.B 7.C 8.D 9.B 10.B
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by rashywire: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
[quote
author=Ortarico]

Well said Prof. In addition, the cause of the commotion here is the
intrusion of some milling mass of nairaland members that did no intro
and are oblivious of our unanimous objectives. Thereby making the thread
diverting all its set objectives, asking nugatory questions and giving a
lack-lustre post-utme prep. We need to deal with the exigencies of
confusion. Espirit de corps!

shuuuuu. . . . .madam farano, na so i poor reach for oyinbo? Anywayz,
that's English for me. Too many similar options, I pray I overcome the
problem befor the D-day!

ok boss, I'll do that.

Thanks boss, I refuse to be dispirited. Let the brotherly love
continue.....[/quote]

aluta against all oppression in dis thread
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Davefirst:
1.B 2.C 3.A 4.D 5.C 6.B 7.C 8.D 9.B 10.B
4/10
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Davefirst(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
@farano:
4/10
Correction please
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
Davefirst:
Correction please
2moro morning
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Davefirst(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
@farano:
2moro morning
Ok.. Because I don't believe what I got, I will be waiting for that. Good night
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by rashywire: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
oga labodinho, miss farano, i sight u ooo. *winks*
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Kwara state uni Post utme is on sale now & d execise commences from 26th june to 29th june. D application form cost 1500

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (415) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.