Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Wholesale Designer Cosmetics For Sale - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Wholesale Designer Cosmetics For Sale (769 Views)

Wholesale Designer Cosmetics For Sale / Shop Authentic Designer Perfumes & Cosmetics At True Aura Limited / Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Designer Cosmetics For Sale by mesharon: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Have you been thinking of starting your cosmetics business?

Well now you have the opportunity to buy designer cosmetics at wholesale prices.

I have accounts with cosmetics manufacturers in UK and I supply cosmetics at affordable prices to people who resell.
There is a lot of profits selling cosmetics.

I don't buy from high streets shops but direct from the manufacturers.

Brands include:
CALVIN KLEIN
LOREAL PARIS
N.Y.C
REVLON
RIMMEL
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
La FEMME
MAX FACTOR
W7
SALLY HANSEN
EVIE MAI

YOU CAN START YOUR COSMETICS BUSINESS TODAY WITH AS LITTLE AS N40,000.

WITH N40,000 YOU GET A PACKAGE OF 50 COSMETICS WHICH WOULD INCLUDE NAIL POLISH, LIPSTICKS, MASCARAS, EYE SHADOWS, LIP GLOSS AND EYE LINERS.

If you sell each product for at least N1,200 each you would make about N20,000 in profits, most of these products sell for between N1,500 - N1,800.

There is a lot of potential to make a good living selling cosmetics as it is always in demand especially big brands.
You can sell directly to ladies in your schools, at work or even supply to salons and boutiques.
One of my friends buys and resells to salons at N1,300 each and the salons resell to their customers for N1,500.

THE NEXT SHIPMENT ARRIVES FROM THE UK IN TWO WEEKS AND IT SELLS VERY FAST SO IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR PACKAGE YOU NEED TO ACT FAST. IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

ONLY 300 PRODUCTS ARRIVING IN TWO WEEKS

TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE OR FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL YVONNE MORDI ON 08083450584 OR 07025138005

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Ladies & Gents Clothes, Shoes And Accessories At Affordable Prices / Female Heely Sneakers Available 4sale / Nike Airforce 1 Brown 14k now available SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.