Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You (5428 Views)

Iman,marykay,mud,camera Ready,flori Roberts,mac,csmetics@distrbtor Price / I Have Marykay /iman/sleek From USA For Sale And With The Best Price You Can Get / Marykay Products Available For Grabs: Kinsa Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by nkguobadia(f): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2007
hi,
do u want to be a marykay independent consultant?or u do not want to go through all those stress,but u still want to sell marykay product and make additional income for yourself just email me on(nkguobadia@marykay.com) and ur dream will come.
NOTE:its a profitable business,and flexible business.Everyone love marykay worldwide.
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by mariejane(f): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2007
where in nigeria can i get to buy to use 4 myself cos m scared of imitations
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by dollyshow(f): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2007
nkguobadia:

hi,
do u want to be a marykay independent consultant?or u do not want to go through all those stress,but u still want to sell marykay product and make additional income for yourself just email me on(nkguobadia@marykay.com) and your dream will come.
NOTE:its a profitable business,and flexible business.Everyone love marykay worldwide.
HOw much does it cost to be an independent consultant and how much do i need to have to get the business started?
thank you
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by nkguobadia(f): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2007
hi mariejane,
you get the original,straight from the company from me,i can prove it to you,i send you an email to give you my contact.
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by nkguobadia(f): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2007
hi dollyshow,
i will send an email with the details,thanks
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by nkguobadia(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2007
hi mariejane,
you can get it from me,the original with there label.
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by nkguobadia(f): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2007
hi all,
you can now order for your marykay products online,by visiting my website,www.marykay.com/nkguobadia.you will receive your order in two days.
thanks
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by nkguobadia(f): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2007
hi,
i saw your mail,and i have sent a mail to your box
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by dollyshow(f): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2008
ngkguobadia, pls check your email, i need an urgent response
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by phoenixy1: 2:58am On Apr 29, 2008
Well here's good news for you to sky rocket you sales of MK products. You can now sell online in Nigeria through one new website call etrada.net seems a good idea as your not limited by geographical location any more, how about that?
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by uchetobi(f): 4:27pm On May 06, 2008
I hate mary kay products….MAC all the way….they are not in the same league at all
Re: Hey Ladies,do You Like Marykay Cosmetics?its Right Here For You by packa(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2010
yea,i want 2 sell,want 2 knw hw it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Deeva Wears: One Of The Best Online Store In 9ja / We love to have fun..but we take our shoes very seriously. Whatsapp 08080281656 / Fast Selling Customized Ankara Shoes,bags and accessories For Ladies,order Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.