Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Get A Free Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get A Free Phones (1002 Views)

Free Phones;;;;i Cant Believe It / Get Ur Free Phones And Mp3 Here / Get Ur Free Phones And Mp3 Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Free Phones by luvchild(f): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2008
HI I work with a company online giving away some free Phones for several major phone companies. I also have a variety of phones and calling plans for purchase located on my website.   I don't like putting links up so if your interested in getting a phone show some love for a sister and get your next one from me.

Some of the phones are   

AT&T/Cingular Phones
  Verizon Phones
  T-Mobile Phones
  Sprint Phones
  Nextel Phones
  Alltel Phones

Or if you want to get setup with your own buisness account just send me mail I will foward the links to you. You get your very own website to market from.

You can be smart and click the signiture link below to visit my site
Re: Get A Free Phones by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ dummies

Drop youe email for the free phone wink
Re: Get A Free Phones by lynxnoon(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2008
@Poster
u neva mentioned wat kind of fones u r giving out
even PKALASA fone too na fone abi? grin grin
Re: Get A Free Phones by sect(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2008
You work with an online company giving away free phones yet you still want to purchase a variety of phones huh? And ehmm try and be more specific about the kind of love you're expecting.
Re: Get A Free Phones by luvchild(f): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2008
why are you looking for negative things without even looking at the product. and why did you lie about what I said. I have never said I wanted to buy phones. Please get your story straight before you try and attack someone. Anyway for those needing a phone you may email me at millions2bemade@yahoo.com.  or like I said I will be glad to give you link to my website, I don't think posting it is allowed

You can be smart and click the signiture link below to visit my site
Re: Get A Free Phones by sect(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2008
Luvchild why try to play smartchild here or do you think i dont read b4 posting. You just modified ur post correctly and then you're accusing me of lying. Dont worry next time i'll insert ur quote so i'll see how you'll modify an inserted quote.
Re: Get A Free Phones by tobidaflava(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2008
luvchild:

Get A Free Phones
Check that grin
Re: Get A Free Phones by luvchild(f): 3:23am On Feb 26, 2008
Sect I am all about business, you came straight online and read what I posted, YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT WHEN IT WAS SIMPLE, SO YES I REWORDED IT FOR DUMMIES. NOW PLEASE CHILL. You act like you have caught a crook but really kojack your far off. I am strictly business and I don't apreciate you trying to ruin a hardworking womans credit. You can post to this if you like I will not return a comment, am taking the Adult way out. And focus on getting my phones out. Thanks for wasting your time coming back to reply to this.
Re: Get A Free Phones by luvchild(f): 3:30am On Feb 26, 2008
oh, for those who are lost and want to see proof visit my profile here and click link that says website: Make MOney
Re: Get A Free Phones by naijafan(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2008
luvchild, you need to be banned.
Re: Get A Free Phones by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2008
@ luvchild

A need is something you have to have, something you can't do without. A good example is ban cheesy
Re: Get A Free Phones by sect(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2008
''YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND IT WHEN IT WAS SIMPLE,SO YES I REWORDED IT FOR DUMMIES''.
Does the above sentence make sense? No wonder dummies are yet to request for 'A FREE PHONES'. Simply admit that you made a mistake and you've modified it,will it take anything out of you. And it looks like you're the one wasting ur time here cos i dont see anybody indicating interest in ur free phones,so concentrate harder till you get dummies of ur type who will want 'A FREE PHONES'.

(1) (Reply)

Coolest Place To Download Mp3. / Which Dailup Number To Setting Up Gprs/wap In Nigeria? / Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.