Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs (1309 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Detonatorrex(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
what would you do if you found out that your father is having extra marital affairs with a single lady?shocked#your sincere opinions please
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Jellita: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
I will be happy for him o!
I have my own 'extras' to worry about.
I just would hope my mom is getting her groooove somewhere else! kiss
Freeeeeeeee world-Freeeeeeeeeeeeee will abeg!
Life is to short to keep drinking 'Agbo' for another porsin's fever!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! kiss

Is he not an AFRICAN-POLYGAMOUS-CHRISTIAN again? cheesy
Na dem work be dat-i-o!!! grin

Phock hiarandia. . .born hiarandia! grin
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Detonatorrex(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita: I will be happy for him o!

you are kidding! shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Redmosquito(m): 12:40am On Jan 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by opo22: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2013
he is still my dad, he is allowed or u say privileged. No qualms
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Kobojunkie: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2013
Detonator-rex:
what would you do if you found out that your father is having extra marital affairs with a single lady?shocked#your sincere opinions please

Confront him, and if he does not stop completely, get your mother involved.
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by djeezy(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2013

Really? Nice joke.
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by djeezy(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2013
Kobojunkie:

And teach the bi.tch a lesson. She will never return again.
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by ifyalways(f): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2013
Not my business really. I'm not his babysitter.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2013
opo22: he is still my dad, he is allowed or u say privileged. No qualms

What about if your mother is having an extra marital affair? Would you still think she is allowed or priviledged?
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2013
ifyalways: Not my business really. I'm not his babysitter.

In such a situation, there is the risk of his infecting your mum with an STD. Don't you think it would be wise to inform her so as to prevent this from happening?
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by ifyalways(f): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2013
@ fellis, how do we know he doesn't use condoms?
How am I sure his wife, the mom is not aware of the "arrangement" ?

I wasn't there when they set parameters for their marriage and I'm not gonna pokenose .

I have my husband and kids to look after no time to chase my pop around. How they live their lives is NOT my business. They are happy, live under one roof, no case of abuse or violence and that's all there is to it. kiss

I'll rather he live or die a happy man kiss(wherever he finds it) than nag and frustrate him to death with aproko and idle pokenosing.

Btw, when you "catch" him and tell the wife what next?
Flog or ground him?
Fight and kill the "other lady" ?
Roll on the floor and beg him to stop?
Ask your mom to get a divorce then marry her?

Hahaha. I just dey laugh.

PS: its a different case when "the mom/wife" finds out herself and confides in her kids or when the affair is affecting the "dad/husband" negatively. The children in such circumstance can come in and together find a "peaceful" solution.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2013
ifyalways: @ fellis, how do we know he doesn't use condoms?
How am I sure his wife, my mom is not aware of the "arrangement" ?

I wasn't there when they set parameters for their marriage and I'm not gonna pokenose.

I have my husband and kids to look after not chase after my pop. How they live their lives is NOT my business. They are happy, live under one roof, no case of abuse or violence and that's all there is to it. kiss

I'll rather he live or die a happy man(wherever he finds it) than nag and frustrate him to death with aproko and idle pokenosing.

Btw, when you "catch" him and tell the wife what next?
Flog or ground him?
Fight and kill the "other lady" ?
Roll or the floor and beg him to stop?
Ask your mom to get a divorce then marry her?

Hahaha. I just dey laugh.

This post sounds so angry.
Wow
All I did was ask a question. . . . . .

Anyway the risk of the other spouse contacting an STD is still there so it is better to inform them. If it turns out that they agreed on an open marriage then well and good, no harm done. If they didn't agree then the husband/wife; whoever is being cheated on can start taking steps to protect themselves.
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by ifyalways(f): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2013
My post "sound" angry ? grin cheesy
Dear old Mary Ainsworth, how so?
Choi, ebelebe igba .

Nld and nlders are just . . . Funny cheesy

Abeg, happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Detonatorrex(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2013
Kobojunkie:

getting the wife involved may destroy the marriage and/or the family
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2013
ifyalways:
Nld and nlders are just . . . Funny cheesy
After reading your post I have to agree with you grin
ebelebe igba .
ebelebe igba yourself, whatever that means grin
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Detonatorrex(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2013
fellis:
After reading your post I have to agree with you grin

ebelebe igba yourself, whatever that means grin
grin grin
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by 9lifes(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
confront the girl or woman,but the problem is that he will start hiding his actions.

Do not challenge him,except u can provide for yourself.
Re: If Your Father Is Having Extra-marital Affairs by Detonatorrex(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
9lifes: confront the girl or woman,but the problem is that he will start hiding his actions.

Do not challenge him,except u can provide for yourself.
true! grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Friend Out.... / What Are Reasons For My Son Rejecting His Mummy / Caught Husband Sex Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.