Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (29667 Views)

Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by dre11(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
He has another wife outside —Wife

Ayomide Owonibi and Tunde Adegbola with Agency Reports
A 43-year-old fashion designer, Mr Musiliu Bolaji, had approached an Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos State to seek dissolution of his 13-year-old marriage to his wife, Memunat, over an alleged act of infidelity.
The petitioner was alleged to have accused his wife of an adulterous act, bad manners and trouble-making.
“I dreamt, on several occasions, that my wife was having extra marital affairs, I confronted her but she denied it. I have also caught her red handed with her ex-boyfriend.
“She had once confessed of her infidelity act, but later denied it, though she didn’t know that I recorded her confession.
“More so, she is very rude and troublesome, I warned her to desist from her adulterous manner but she wouldn’t listen.
“I reported to my mother-in-law but she refused to call her daughter to order while my wife did not desist from her adulterous act,’’ he said.
“I am no more interested in the marriage,” Bolaji, a resident of Omobolaji Avenue, in Ikorodu, said.
The 33-year-old Memunat, however, denied all the claims by her husband whom she accused of having another wife.
The trader and mother of three children said, “My husband has another wife which he didn’t tell me about ; but the lady in question, confronted me herself and told me she is my junior wife.
“We have been living in peace until recently when he changed his attitude toward me. I do not want to leave my husband, I pray the court to help us settle our disputes,” Memunat said.
President of the court, Mr Olu Adebiyi, ordered the couple to bring their family members to court at the next sitting for possible reconciliation.
Adebiyi, however, adjourned the case till September 7, for further hearing.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/i-first-saw-my-wife-having-extra-marital-affairs-my-dreams-man-tells-court

cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by Mbkite(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Think Positive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by agarawu23(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
My husband has another wife which he didn’t tell me about ; but the lady in question, confronted me herself and told me she is my junior wife.“We have been living in peace until recently when he changed his attitudetoward me. I do not want to leave my husband, I pray the court to help us settle our disputes,” Memunat said.

his other wife confronted you still yet you don't want to leave your husband ? undecided LIAR

the husband is damn right.

cheating wives should be buried with ooni in replace of abobaku. If your husband is doing everything to please you, what else do you want? even If your husband isn't taking care of you, DAT doesn't mean you should cheat cos you weren't blind when you accept to marry him

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by micronut(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Spiritual Jealousy + Red hand Evidence = Enough Considerations for Divorce Grant.

Let each of them, goes his or her separate ways.
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by shobroy10(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
in ur dream u said let it happen in real life first

1 Like

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by ijustdey: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
“I dreamt, on several occasions, that my wife
was having extra marital affairs, I confronted her
but she denied it.

they says.....

before things happen in the physical, it must have being settle in the spiritual
and dreams is part of the spiritual weapon.....

so, should I say the man dream is a cause for concern since dreams do become realityundecided

2 Likes

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by ladyF(f): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hian. Caught her red handed, and she still denied it?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by natas22: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
The blame is a two way thing first of all for the man to start suspecting and thinking that the wife is cheating that means his cheating and the thought of it overshadowed the mans thinking there by seeing it in dreams or more life illusions and statistics shows in marriages men tend to cheat than there wives so the man might have started the cheating before the woman joined in the art.

On the ladies side all ladies have bad mouth when you are not providing enough money and the ten years difference in the marriage might be the man sexually his dropping and the woman been 33 is active in sex and the man can't satisfy her. The wife decided to cheat may be because the man can't satisfy her or because the man is unfaithful so its payback

Summary of it the man was wrong and the woman using evil to pay evil is not the solution the marriage really lack God as its foundation that's why its shaking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by Princenady(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is why am thinking twice on getting married in this life. Women would always cheat on good guys. God help us oooo.

3 Likes

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by Faculty14(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
U dreamt but u never caught her physically undecided
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by jnrbayano(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
agarawu23:

his other wife confronted you still yet you don't want to leave your husband ? undecided LIAR

the husband is damn right.

cheating wives should be buried with ooni in replace of abobaku. If your husband is doing everything to please you, what else do you want? even If your husband isn't taking care of you, DAT doesn't mean you should cheat cos you weren't blind when you accept to marry him

Cheating husbands nko?

Well, both claims are lacking in substance as far as the information in the Op is concerned.

8 Likes

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by BrownCookie(f): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
sad grin
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by lekjons(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
I thing the man is lying

1. play the tape of her confession u said u recorded
2. i think the man is cheating, his wife said he has another woman, yet he didn't deny it
3. most times dreams came from thoughts, he is cheating and hope his wife will cheat too so that he'll find an excuse to split their marriage thats what he used to wish every night before sleeping.

well i no dey there sha!
#MyObervationThough

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by justi4jesu(f): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy He should turn to a prayer warrior.
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by BTT(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Moral of the story:

Stop sleeping...

3 Likes

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
only defaulters have those kinda dream undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by skyface00(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Guess u both are not married, just living 2gther, when no trust in marriage nothing seems 2 work

1 Like

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by tomzee2(f): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
M
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by ibe9ja: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Magun no ni.

1 Like

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by scobaba: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na winsh dey worry u
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
You always see what you wish to see, end of. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is that man a crackpot?

1 Like

He dreamt about it and later caught her with her ex-boyfriend? You foul spirit of seeing your wife cheating on you in a dream, come out by FIRE...FIRE...FIRE...FAYA...FAYA *Screaming like Akpororo (where is my anointing cream because nobi oil go solve this mata) wink
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by fornaija(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin grin Revelation!
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by powerfulsettingz: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pls how cn I charge my BB with pin charger

Pls some1 should help me
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by ZUBY77(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Another toad brain.

Another animal from the Zoo.
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
He always think about his wife having an affair.
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by Ennyolar(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ogun aye leleyi o
Re: I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband by premiums: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Very insecure man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche / 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.