Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Rosike: You Are Showing Building Completed Many Years Ago & Private By Musiwa.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rosike: You Are Showing Building Completed Many Years Ago & Private By Musiwa.. (447 Views)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / . / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rosike: You Are Showing Building Completed Many Years Ago & Private By Musiwa.. by musiwa11: 1:19am On Jan 05, 2013
rosike: you are showing building own by private people. by musiwa..

most of them have nothing to do with Goodluck , or since 2007.. basically you are only showing that since 2007, the economy has been granded expect for goodluck area. where his uses bias allocation..

look when i say something, i try to show you proof. between 1978 to 1983 Jakande as governor of lagos constructed more houses than Goodluck party has constructed in 14 years. Please quote me.. In 18 month Mudashiru Gbalahun as governor of lagos constructed more building than Goodluck party in 18 month.. Both example are lagos.. just one state in 36..
This tell you that their is something wrong and you should face the fact..
Re: Rosike: You Are Showing Building Completed Many Years Ago & Private By Musiwa.. by musiwa11: 3:10am On Jan 05, 2013
rosike there is no political party in the last 14 years which have perform what jakande or Gholahun perform in 18 month.. I am boosting that you name the state in the federal republic of nigeria or the party that can boost they have achieve more than Jakande or Gbolahun..

what I am try to say.. is we are now a failed nation..

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Payments: Finance Ministry Releases N161 Billion To Cbn / America Celebrates The Use Of Gun / Dele Giwa's Mother Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.