Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Dog Owners, Please Help. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dog Owners, Please Help. (16339 Views)

Happy New Year Nigerian Dog Owners / For Dog Owners In Nigeria / For Dog Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I needa take a 1hr nap before I start studying o
r u really naijans, you too slow angry
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: r u really naijans, you too slow angry

Ok, seems like you're trying to hide sth, so I'll give you one free pass to my PM. After today, no try am o.
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
You own me a booty call. tongue wink
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by PAQ(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dog owners and lovers, i need advice on how to rid ticks off my dogs body! its so annoying cos i give her regular baths, clean her cage regularly and have bought all sorts of sprays and ointments from my vet, all to no avail. The damn ticks are still there.... i was told by a friend to use cow oil (i dont know what the hell it is) and i was also told dog powder works better, i havent tried both yet. My dog is a Long haired German Shepherd, she is four months old.... please kindly give me tips, she is always caged or chained.
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by ps5(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2013
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by beeyee18: 2:48pm On May 25, 2013
hey y'all i have 2 4months old male bullmastiff.cute and very friendly and caring, friendly with strangers and very great with children,they allow u hold and pull their tails without aggression. they have received all vaccines and injections needed for their age. they are pretty big for their age.
pls call or email beeyee18@gmail.com or call 08080187158

i am in isolo, Lagos.

Price is 150,000 negotiable.

need pictures mail me i will send them to your email.

Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by steena: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2013
If you care, there is an online petshop in town that can help you with your pet needs including puppies. I use them too, they deliver accross Nigeria www.petmata.com
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2015
LordReed:

You should also take off the Husky as they also shed a lot as well. I have owned one and if not that you don't like the hair thing I would have recommended it as it's quite easy to train and feed.
is it possible for me to train a husky in Nigeria
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by LordReed(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
is it possible for me to train a husky in Nigeria

Sure why not.
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
LordReed:

Sure why not.
ok,i wnt to get 1,hw much will it cpst me to get it to Nigeria
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
ok,i wnt to get 1,hw much will it cpst me to get it to Nigeria

Puppies here cost between 30k-60k depending on the pedigree. I don't know about importing.
Re: Dog Owners, Please Help. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
LordReed:

Puppies here cost between 30k-60k depending on the pedigree. I don't know about importing.
tanx for d info

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau / Trailer Driver Smashes Vehicles To Escape Accident / Adeola Dada Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.