Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo (11494 Views)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu / "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by cockyjay: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva:

Anybody who's banned will be embarassed on the thread so that the person will desist from misbehaving. All you have to do is to disregard my posts.
disregard your post? sorry but it doesn't work that way. I could as well derail the thread or insult someone and ask to be disregarded. You get my drift? You have to live by example. I wish you Goodluck lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by Afam4eva(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
cockyjay: disregard your post? sorry but it doesn't work that way. I could as well derail the thread or insult someone and ask to be disregarded. You get my drift? You have to live by example. I wish you Goodluck lipsrsealed
No, you can't derail a thread else you'll get banned. It's my job to moderate the threads on this section. In doing so, i'll warn defaulters before going ahead to ban them.

Let's not derail this thread any further. peace be unto you.
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by cockyjay: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva:
No, you can't derail a thread else you'll get banned. It's my job to moderate the threads on this section. In doing so, i'll warn defaulters before going ahead to ban them.
well by announcing that someone got banned you're also derailing the thread. I'm sure a lot of people here agree with my point

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by merengue: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
H.I.D Awolowo is just a glorified A.G.I.P (Any Government In Power)troll who has been feeding fat on her husband's legacy for her comments to be taken seriously. Every S.W governor of whatever hue or colour since 1999 have been greasing her palms to get a vote of confidence. I put her in the same category as people like Ojo Maduekwe, Jerry Gana, Emmanuel Iwanyanwu, Ebenezer Babatope and co.

11 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by RedLight1: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva:

Anybody who's banned will be embarassed on the thread so that the person will desist from misbehaving. All you have to do is to disregard my posts.
how do we disregard ur post when its blocking other post... u banned people for derailing a thread and u are technically derailing it too... if we can disregard ur post, we can as well disregard the posts of those derailing the thread ... by the way, what makes u think posting their id will make them feel embarrassed ?

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by Wily1Wily: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
J12: What is Awoism? How can you define the ideology?
I could have explain the idology of Awoism spearhead by Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo to you now, but will do that later ok.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by gen2briz(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2013

Space reserve *going back to real story*
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by lacasa: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
Kk
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by theripper: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
E b like say d woman just dey collect bribe up and down. Talk here, talk there, 2mao now , she go change mouth again. Mama, u don try, go meet ur hussy for wherever him dey.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
And what was the main topic again
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by gen2briz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
MAMA HID YOU HAVE TO COME DOWN TO ONDO STATE IN GENERAL BEFORE YOU SELL OUT YOUR LATE HUSBAND RIGHT

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by abbey2kool: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
merengue: H.I.D Awolowo is just a glorified A.G.I.P (Any Government In Power)troll who has been feeding fat on her husband's legacy for her comments to be taken seriously. Every S.W governor of whatever hue or colour since 1999 have been greasing her palms to get a vote of confidence. I put her in the same category as people like Ojo Maduekwe, Jerry Gana, Emmanuel Iwanyanwu, Ebenezer Babatope and co.
Yes U̶̲̥̅̊ r right. Mama D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use SW politicians money survive till she ll go meet Papa
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by Wily1Wily: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
the_ripper: E b like say d woman just dey collect bribe up and down. Talk here, talk there, 2mao now , she go change mouth again. Mama, u don try, go meet ur hussy for wherever him dey.
I am not against her collecting (Egunje) from here and there, you know that she need money to celebrate her yearly thanksgiving, Thanking God how he saved her from the hand of Chief O.Jeremiah A.
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by abbey2kool: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
gen2briz: MAMA HID YOU HAVE TO COME DOWN TO ONDO STATE IN GENERAL BEFORE YOU SELL OUT YOUR LATE HUSBAND RIGHT
Yea Especially Ondo Town
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by cockyjay: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Young Money:
Afam or whatever you call you self does that mean you don't have a job why are you acting like a small kid you mate are out there making cool money you are here rejoicing because you are a moderate what i have been hearing from you since i will ban ban ban go and get a life village man

From Young Money
falls from 3 storey building. Rotflmao guy u dey vex o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by thelastPope(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Wow! so @Afam4eva replaced Jarus? Nice one!

Please ban me if I misbehave too! lol.

I think its cool so we can really concentrate on the thread topics and exchange banters like adults. The trolling and insults is really messing up NL. We can disagree all day but we should do it as adults and please @afam4eva, eradicate this 1st to comments crew. It is very embarrassing especially on a section like politics where a lot of mature Nigerians come to discuss important national issues. Please, it really messes up the threads.

thank you!
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Afam,
I already told u from the day u started announcing ''Ban'' and ''warning'' that it is not an efficient/effective way of moderating a thread!!!

It is a very good innitiative though, but it shall further derail thread......as u know nairalanders,instead of posting there opinion on the topic, they shall result to posting a curse for u or praising u!!!
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by omiobo: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva: Willy2 banned for 1 week
gringringringrin
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by YoungMoney3: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
Afam or whatever you call yourself hiding my post can't help you why not ban me brain dead first class monkey

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva:

Let's not derail this thread any further. peace be unto you.

Afam,

why don't u open a special thread for ''Derailers'' and those that are '''baned'' and you can refer such peeps to the thread/topic in which they so derailed!!!!

Posting those baned/warning users on a thread not meant for such purpose surely is not a MATURED way of Moderating a thread!!!

We have to be MATURED!!!!

Afam, now ask urself, Have U Derailed this topic or not!!!!

We have to lead by Example!!!
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by elrony(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Lol HID *HUMAN INTELLECTUAL DISORDER*....what d hell is AWOISM abi AWOIST
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by Troll: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
Huh!? undecided Okay! I Give Up!!! I'm Outta Here grin
Re: Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo by Ikwerefistson: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
so,abeg make we hear word joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Registered Voters By States And Geopolitical Regions / Breaking; Issue New Proclamation On Edo Assembly, House Of Reps Tell Obaseki / PDP: Last Minute Efforts To Dissuade Secondus Fails As Appeal Court Rules Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.