Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu (14307 Views)

Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari / Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku / "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 4:44am On Sep 04, 2012
Adebanjo and his band of Afenifere should go and sit down somewhere.

They failed everywhere they went ever since they allied with Obaanjo
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 04, 2012
Adebanjo, Olu Falae, Mojisoluwa Akinfenwa, Dayo Adeyeye are all dead wood. They belong to the past.
Ride on Asiwaju!
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2012
tinubu should take it easy now. so far people of ondo like him and his administration doesn't affect the price of transporting the ga.rri from akure to Lagos. He should be left alone for the people to decide.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2012
4bobo: tinubu should take it easy now. so far people of ondo like him and his administration doesn't affect the price of transporting the ga.rri from akure to Lagos. He should be left alone for the people to decide.

lol. it will affect the price ooo. Tinubu needs the money in Ondo state. . .I mean Cocoa and oyel money.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by luvinhubby(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2012
Tinubu is a Megalomaniac, anybody that he cannot remote control like Fashola, Fayemi & Ogbeni is branded a betrayer or a failure by him. We all know he is worse than PDP in rigging considering what happened in Lagos local government elections & how he bought Justice Salami to give his ACN victory in the appeal courr. He should not decide for Ondo people how they shud be governed, they are capable of doing so.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2012
OAM4J:

The economy is on reverse; it’s a yoyo economy. This government is not serious; they don’t know what they are doing.

Again Oju-Yobo grin spoke excellently well here. The retardeen is simple running a yoyo economy. Again i re-iterate that that Liar of a woman called Ngozi does not know what she is doing

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2012
4bobo: tinubu should take it easy now. so far people of ondo like him and his administration doesn't affect the price of transporting the ga.rri from akure to Lagos. He should be left alone for the people to decide.

I think that is what he meant when he said this:

OAM4J:

[b]Mimiko is a traitor. We are going to defeat him without rigging.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2012
OAM4J:

Mimiko is a traitor. We are going to defeat him without rigging. He has betrayed others in the past. He got into the late Chief Adebayo Adefarati’s executive council in 1999, betrayed him and moved to the Peoples Democratic Pary (PDP). He later betrayed Olusegun Agagu and came back.

He promised that within 30 days of his declaration when we were fighting the case in the court, he would join Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and after being sworn in, he started dilly-dallying. That is his trait. He’s not principled; a person with character would not do that definitely.

I have no particular preference as regards who i want as governor of Ondo. Either Akeredolu or Mimiko is okay for me. As long as the PDP (killer party) isnt in power, am okay with either. The killer party is a curse.
Is like the primary reason why Tinubu wants mimiko kicked out is because he is a traitor and probably not because he hasnt done well or exceedingly well for ondo people. Anyway, the people know better and its left for them to determine whats best for them.

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Gbawe: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2012
I think Tinubu should just let the ballot boxes do the talking. Akeredolu is a great candidate. Focus on selling him to the people and let Mimiko do his thing. May the best man win.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by luvinhubby(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2012
Who betrayed Bola Ige? A lot of people don't this Tinubu guy as some of us do, he is grossly corrupt and is a very long way from the nearest definition of democrat.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Mandelaguy(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2012
We all know the greed and antecedents of Bola Ahmed Tinubu,we all know his iron grip on Lagos state. For those of you who open your mouth to speak trash about Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,I wonder who in the history of this country has the pedigree and intellectual capabilities to swing the world bank the way she has done if not for Barack Obama playing politics with a due process and shunning integrity. Wake up guys, no economic turn around has been achieved on a platter of gold.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2012
Gbawe: I think Tinubu should just let the ballot boxes do the talking. Akeredolu is a great candidate. Focus on selling him to the people and let Mimiko do his thing. May the best man win.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2012
Ngozi subsidy lies (shamelessly going from one TV station to the other spewing lies) will forever haunt her to her grave. Deal with that eediot.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Gbawe: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2012
Mandelaguy: We all know the greed and antecedents of Bola Ahmed Tinubu,we all know his iron grip on Lagos state. For those of you who open your mouth to speak trash about Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,I wonder who in the history of this country has the pedigree and intellectual capabilities to swing the world bank the way she has done if not for Barack Obama playing politics with a due process and shunning integrity. Wake up guys, no economic turn around has been achieved on a platter of gold.

The topic is about Ondo State politics. Can you respect that instead of showing insecurity and an attention-seeking desire to make things about you and yours? If you have nothing to contribute to the subject matter, please clear off instead of talking irrelevantly about NOI. Freedom of speech does not mean you must comment on every topic verbosely and irrelevantly.

9 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by ghetomum: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2012
u see thief u no catch am na who u go catch

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Akanbiedu(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2012
The N5, 000 note

It is an indication of devaluation. It is not his own problem. He is a banker for the entire nation. He keeps an eye on the economy and comes up with policies. The problem that we have is that we are spending what we don’t have. We are not managing our resources very well. If you are losing over $6 billion in oil revenue to theft. If you are losing $6 billion to $10 billion to subsidy theft, and if you’re spending 75 per cent of your budget to service recurrent expenditure and you’re borrowing for no long term activities and development that will sustain the nation on the long term, you get devaluation and you’re seeing the effect of devaluation.

The economy is on reverse; it’s a yoyo economy. This government is not serious; they don’t know what they are doing.

Quote of the day. It's a pity the CBN does not have control over what government does.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2012
Jonathan and his 36 governors= Ali Baba and the 36 thieves.

Nor be naija again? Nothing new.

Next!
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Yungchamp(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2012
Iroko no mind him jhooor,,,,,Gbasibe ko ma lobe
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by charzyn: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2012
Tinubu is not interested in the life of citizens of ondo people, he is interested in the oil and cocoa in the state to finance his political ambitions to overthrow the rulling party . THIEF

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by juyi44(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2012
Mimiko is an unbeatabable champ, Tinubu shld stay off.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Lordmike: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2012
Baba T is a great asset in Nigerian political class, before you insult, have you read about him, are you aware that his is the only man that messed up Baba Iyabo and PDP. if only we can get the likes of Baba T in the South south, South East and Middle belt,that will be the end of PDP in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2012
will Tinubu just shut d fuuuck up

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by orokgid: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2012
Mandelaguy: We all know the greed and antecedents of Bola Ahmed Tinubu,we all know his iron grip on Lagos state. For those of you who open your mouth to speak trash about Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,I wonder who in the history of this country has the pedigree and intellectual capabilities to swing the world bank the way she has done if not for Barack Obama playing politics with a due process and shunning integrity. Wake up guys, no economic turn around has been achieved on a platter of gold.
NA CREDENTIALS WE WAN CHOP? NAIJA IS IN SHAMBLES
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by MrGlobe(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2012
charzyn: Tinubu is not interested in the life of citizens of ondo people, he is interested in the oil and cocoa in the state to finance his political ambitions to overthrow the rulling party . THIEF
well said bro, not just ondo but the entire ACN states. look how he is unhappy mimiko did not decamp to ACN. what I find disturbing in this interview is Tinubu boasting about winning the court judgment for mimiko like all ACN states. it puts a big question mark on the legal system in the south west. it has been hijacked!

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by 2kass(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2012
Lmaoooooo it aff pain someone here... Well he's berra than all ACN Governors apart from Fashola smiley
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by thirty(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2012
luvinhubby: Tinubu is a Megalomaniac, anybody that he cannot remote control like Fashola, Fayemi & Ogbeni is branded a betrayer or a failure by him. We all know he is worse than PDP in rigging considering what happened in Lagos local government elections & how he bought Justice Salami to give his ACN victory in the appeal courr. He should not decide for Ondo people how they shud be governed, they are capable of doing so.

Are you there when he was giving the money?

be truthful, be sincere!!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Martini101(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2012
wetin concern agbero wit overload! i hope this also wont be banned like Garri !
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by rash47(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2012
Asiwaju I regard you just because you re very smart than many of your comteporaries. See the way he asseses the economy,none of those excuthieves,legislooters,former heads of state,policy makers,state govnrs raised any eyebrows. Choi 9ja where are we heading to? Sanusi even said his retard boss accepted the policy from the onset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'll Not Contest For Presidency Until 10 Million Nigerians Endorse Me – Okorocha / PDP Rejects Gbajabiamila’s Alleged Attempt To Impose Minority Leadership / FG Considers Reduction of Costs, Merge MDAs Amid Shortfall In Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.