Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Dirty Ernie Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dirty Ernie Jokes (10247 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Ernie Jokes by kronkykay(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2008
Dirty Ernie was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another. After the 6th one, a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, & make you fat."

Ernie replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."

The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"

Ernie answered, "No, he minded his own fucking business!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dirty Ernie goes to school, and the teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?"

Ernie waves his hand, 'Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!' Miss Rogers:

"All right, , what is your multi-syllable word?"

Ernie says, "Mas-tur-bate."

Miss Rogers smiles and says, "Wow, , that's a mouthful".

Ernie says, 'No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a Mouth Gig".

Dirty Ernie was sitting in class one day. All of the sudden, he needed to go to the bathroom. He yelled out, "Miss Jones, I need to take a piss!!"

The teacher replied, "Now, Ernie , that is NOT the proper word to use in this situation. The correct word you want to use is 'urinate.' Please use the word 'urinate' in a sentence correctly, and I will allow you to go."

Ernie thinks for a bit, then says, "Urinate, but if you had bigger tits, you'd be a ten!!!"
Re: Dirty Ernie Jokes by kronkykay(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2008
One day, during a lesson on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands from those who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.

First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with, 'My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it."

"Very good, Suzie," replied the teacher. She then called on little Michael.

"My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully," he said.

"Excellent, Michael!" Then, the teacher called on Dirty Ernie.

"Last night, at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said, 'Beautiful, , just fucking beautiful!'"
Re: Dirty Ernie Jokes by Migines(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2008
Sincerely d ernie jokes are below xpectation while d last on is stale.
Re: Dirty Ernie Jokes by Migines(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2008
Sincerely d ernie jokes are below xpectation while d last on is stale.
Re: Dirty Ernie Jokes by kronkykay(m): 1:14am On Feb 25, 2008
thanks man. . . . . i know u will always say the truth from the base of your as5. . . . . coz that's where your brain is. . . . grin grin grin grin grin

maybe if u stand up. . . . . .then u can think str8 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dirty Ernie Jokes by Migines(m): 3:32am On Feb 25, 2008
Xpress urself pal, i know truth hurts.
Re: Dirty Ernie Jokes by clemcykul(f): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2008
hmmmm

there kool somehow grin

helllo! wink smiley
Re: Dirty Ernie Jokes by kronkykay(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2008
@ miggs

truth no fit hurt me. . . . . it strenghtens me. . . . .but not this kind of truth from u
grin grin grin grin grin

how u doing babe?
Re: Dirty Ernie Jokes by segunpc(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2008
i ll keep my comments cos i want to leave long like dirty ernies father.

so kronk no comments[b] lipsrsealed[/b]
Re: Dirty Ernie Jokes by Lohlarh(f): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2008
Nice jokes man, they re kool wink
Re: Dirty Ernie Jokes by Lolabbey: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2008
nice ones,

lola whts up

(1) (Reply)

A Chick With Long Legs / Grammar Tym: Abeg Make U Show Urselves / Deliver Us From Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.