Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens (5548 Views)

FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Policeman Returns N150,000 Recovered From Robbers / Stolen Car Recovered After 36 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by helpmeohgod(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
Am using this medium to ask about the whereabout of looted funds recovered from corrupt leaders starting from funds recovered from Abacha, to Ibori among others,
We will only hear that certain amount has been recovered and nobody ask what happens to the fund afterall-embezzled back again?

In switzerland, stolen funds left unclaimed by dead African leaders especially, are shared among its citizens either directly or indirectly on consumption goods.

Looted but recovered funds should be shared among Nigerian citizens and not stolen back.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by achinaboy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
my brother or sister,if we continue to discuss the issue concerning nigeria corruptions and their leaders and what suppose to change or not,i guess we will take eternity,,sometimes when i think about my country,it makes me sick,i heard somtime ago that Swiss govt offered to instal euro railway standered for us with one of those lootted funds,but obj told then that it`s not their job to tell him what he will do for his country,and then he took the money and fled,i don`t know how credible the news was but i was not surprise.Most of those criminals who call themselves leaders and past leaders,has and will never have plans that will ever ever benefit ordinary man like me or you,for that reason we just have to wait for any available messiah that will take care of our country the way it is meant to.After more than 50yrs our leaders are still talking about transformer and upgrading electricity whereas that should have been a forgotten issue by now,let me stop herefor now

23 Likes

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by helpmeohgod(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
What u sow u reap
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by pekelepekele(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2013
looted funds recovered in Nigeria are also being loot by bunch of crooks that recovered them meaning no funds recovered

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by TeenageMoney(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2013
Which Nigerians Are u talking about

Even if it should be shared, u that is making the suggestion wont get a dime....

Na still d same Corrupt and Selfish Leaders go sharre am among emselves...

6 Likes

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Afam4eva(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2013
This is a very good suggestion.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by valdubem(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Nope. It should be used for devt

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Iaz93: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2013
achina boy: my brother or sister,if we continue to discuss the issue concerning nigeria corruptions and their leaders and what suppose to change or not,i guess we will take eternity,,sometimes when i think about my country,it makes me sick,i heard somtime ago that Swiss govt offered to instal euro railway standered for us with one of those lootted funds,but obj told then that it`s not their job to tell him what he will do for his country,and then he took the money and fled,i don`t know how credible the news was but i was not surprise.Most of those criminals who call themselves leaders and past leaders,has and will never have plans that will ever ever benefit ordinary man like me or you,for that reason we just have to wait for any available messiah that will take care of our country the way it is meant to.After more than 50yrs our leaders are still talking about transformer and upgrading electricity whereas that should have been a forgotten issue by now,let me stop herefor now
No, don't stop. . . Just continue
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by TRILLIONIAR: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2013
6th
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by SlyIg(f): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2013
You're looking for funds to use in building refinary and here you are writing about sharing money.
Putting this country under your governance,you'll ruin it even more than the current looters.

4 Likes

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by simongonner: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2013
DAY DREAMING..OUR POLITITCIANS WE RE-STEAL THE MONEY

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by brownlord: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2013
And who told u looted money where ever recovered, if a stolen money is recovered from a theif, and its stolen again by bigger thief abeg tell me where the rocover they for there, my guy abeg arrange this na new year, mk una no use nigeria matter dey wahala person this sunday afternoon

7 Likes

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Afam4eva(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2013
SlyIg: You're looking for funds to use in building refinary and here you are writing about sharing money.
Putting this country under your governance,you'll ruin it even more than the current looters.
He's just been realistic. Afterall you and i know that no refinery will be built. Can they account for all the stolen money that have been recovered?

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by goldfish80(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2013
Nice idea!!!! SHARE THE MONEY cheesy
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2013
Hahahahaha. You're very funny
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by brownlord: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva:
He's just been realistic. Afterall you and i know that no refinery will be built. Can they account for all the stolen money that have been recovered?

I think this thread should be closed, where and when has money ever be recovered in this country, abeg mk una let the sleeping dog crash
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2013
Instead of being shared,why not use it for something that would be beneficial to all Nigerians. Sharing would only lead to inflation,and problems associated with too much money in circulation.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by safarigirl(f): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2013
Shared among Nigerians? How? By census? Then some states will have more constituencies and their population will triple in one week.

What we should advocate for, is the creation of jobs, upgrading of infrastructures and development of research centres across the country with looted funds- things that such funds should have been used for if they hadn't been looted

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by micki83(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2013
Shared among which nigerians exactly?will they actually get a portion to every single nigerian?truth is,if they decide to embark on such project,it will only turn into another corruption-fest,and d money will only go into some selected/connected pockets.d best thing wuld be to use d funds for upgrade of social amenities(but we all know how that will turn out eventually in our dear naija).
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by akaraogun007: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2013
recovered funds ends up in an account for the new guys to embezzle.its a recycling process

2 Likes

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Decapo: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2013
Looters looting looted money

3 Likes

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Bigflamie(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2013
Naija & sharing of money, una no go kill me ;DNaija & sharing of money, una no go kill me
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Lawconfessor(f): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2013
@op, pls how do U fink d money cud be shared amongst U n I...?

U cud hav talk of proper utilization/implementation of dos funds..
Besides, I dnt see any possibility of dis govt publicizing proper detailed accounts of dos recovered quid.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Kins7778: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2013
Abeg giv me my own smiley
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by alfredo4u(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2013
So u ve nt heard, a commtee was set up to luk in2 d commtee dat investigated on d commtee dat went to dose kontry to recova d funds. Report is yet to come out talk less of share. Lol

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Abyjah: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Fkforyou(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2013
Lol..Share indeed.if u want it to b shared, no problem,just knw dat gudluck would his share right from d top,followed by namadi,then obj,IBB and d rest,then mark,then senate members,house of reps,ministers,and nt 4getin my name sake Faruk lawan(ha.ha.ha. dat guy no agree to carry last) at d end mayb we ordinary citizens would b fighting over d remainin 1%.Nice suggestion indeed.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by tellwsdom: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2013
Nor go find work make money... undecided
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by azimibraun: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2013
Hw do u go abt sharing what cn b directly invested in infracstructural development for good of all? @ most it shld b used 2 fund schorlaship or skills aquisition programmes for the less privilage in society. Its wack a$$ suggestion sharing funds among nigerians... An uncivilised idea. I knw u wia only joking sha.. I feel ur joke.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Chamber10(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2013
The money should be used as social welfare package and for youth empowerment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Increased The Size Of My Backside/hips / Forum Abbreviations And Meaning / The World's 10 Richest Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.