Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens (5541 Views)

FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Policeman Returns N150,000 Recovered From Robbers / Stolen Car Recovered After 36 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by TeenageMoney(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: 6th

Banned!!

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Clemzy16(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2013
The fact is "Even at the point of sharing the looted funds to Nigerians there are Nigerians who will still loot these money from other Nigerians". The heart of an average Nigerian is corrupt. We just have to deal with it.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by EngrJohn2012: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
val_dubem: Nope. It should be used for devt
smiley
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
val_dubem: Nope. It should be used for devt

Develop what? Same development they have been doing since the first republic. Isn't oil and tax(another unaccounted revenue that WE Nigerians overlook and stolen en masse) not money enough for federal and state developments? We are talking about corruption recovered loots here. Share the money my friend. Everybody should use their money and do their own development...I need to develop my house, in fact asphalt my street that government has refused to asphalt for over 8 yrs
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by lekkie073(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
all nigerians are thieves
the op is a nigerian, all those dat commented are nigerians
so therefore, d op as well as we, the commenters r thieves.....grin
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
NO! Sharing the money among the citizens won't solve anything for common Nigerians. It should be saved or placed in sovereign wealth. Nigerians should learn how to save and diversify the economy. Another thing, the leaders can invest the money in small scale industries to create employment for the restive youths.

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by lekkie073(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
all4naija: Nigerians should learn how to save and diversify the economy.

how much u don save today? #justjoking. grin
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by lilmaydee(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
Some pple dey find awoof money dis 2013
gringrin
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Emusan(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
safarigirl: Shared among Nigerians? How? By census? Then some states will have more constituencies and their population will triple in one week.

What we should advocate for, is the creation of jobs, upgrading of infrastructures and development of research centres across the country with looted funds- things that such funds should have been used for if they hadn't been looted

That's our hope initially but we have lost it on our leader's

longest time na
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by shineeye1: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
The question of application of stolen national wealth is a question of utmost sovereign importance. The Nigeria people must champion a course that would compel an act of parliament on this matter. Left on their own, the legislathieves will never do anything in that direction-for obvious reasons. Tell them today to formulate a bill in this respect or tell the executhieves to formulate a national polity on this and you would experience daytime voodoo on display!Nonetheless, it is expedient that civil organizations galvanize the polity to address this all-important issue. My proposal is this: ENACT A NATIONAL POLICY PULLING ALL STOLEN MONEY INTO A SEPERATE SOVEREIGN FUND TO BE ADMINISTERED AND APPLIED BY PROVEN MEN OF INTEGRITY IN THE BUIDING OF URGENTLY NEEDED INFRASTRUCTURE AT STATE AND FEDERAL LEVELS. NIGERIA WAKE UP! HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU SLEEP THE SLEEP OF DEATH WHILE OTHER NATIONS ARE CONQUERING OUTER SPACE?!
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by dilbert100: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
good idea
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by fankasibe: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
I will suggest that all Nairalanders should drop their account numbers incase of......<<crying>>.....i need money pass poverty right now.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by guttentag(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Chamber10: The money should be used as social welfare package and for youth empowerment

U BAM
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by warrior101: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Yomieluv: Instead of being shared,why not use it for something that would be beneficial to all Nigerians. Sharing would only lead to inflation,and problems associated with too much money in circulation.

grin sometimes when i read some comments i will just want nothing to do with internet blogs or social networking anymore...
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by lekkie073(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
^^^ dat guy na economist, u r .........probably a dunce shocked

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by helpmeohgod(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ slylg-your a novice in financial matters of this country. Provisions are not made for Stolen funds in the budget of this country but development and building of refineries are.

Why therefore u critizise me when I suggest recovered stolen funds should be shared directly or indirectly on goods purchased by the masses instead of stolen back by our leaders on account that there is no provision of account for it.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by warrior101: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
lekkie073: ^^^ dat guy na economist, u r .........probably a dunce shocked

the fact you assumed i didn't imagine that makes you sound foolish. Ar$e
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
Stupid OP, Stupid comments from stupid nairalanders.
I've always said it that nigerians have always been their own problem! Both leaders & followers(masses)=dumb & clueless people!

Like seriously, share money? Are you craz/y?

To the ladies who commented....abeg make una chop kiss kiss kiss. Ironically, seems nigerian ladies are more intelligent than the buffoons who call themselves men. I think a lady should contest for the president of this country, I bet things would get better!

To other reasonable guys here, I recognize you too ooo
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by ubong560(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
I thought as much somtins ago. D point there is dat wen tried to share d looted, d sharers wil stil get d looted in more looted loots and if they say, apply it in infrastructures, till Christ coms u wont c and boost of 1% of infrastructures in reality. Honestly its really a worrisome issue.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Egbagirl(f): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
The looted money was prolly money meant for development healthcare etc. why should the money then be shared? How will that help anyone in the long run? Small time now, d money go finish. What next? Wait for another looted money? The money should go back to where it came from and should be used in developing the country.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Sweetapple007(f): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Shld be shared among civil servant.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by christextension: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
recovered looted funds should be refund to the appropriate account,it make more sence than sharing,b/c if shared it may not reach every body.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
I am happy nigerians are wakeking up now in all angle to express their feelings.My sugestion first we need securiry,the monery should be reinvested in securing this nation to attract investors from over the world. Secoundly for any country to develpt,we need invest too on education. The most corrupt man in naija is chief justic of the fedration.For a country to move in a right direction,the chief justic has to be God fearing man.Even the president is afraid of him/her.because he knows who it is to be sentance life or 21years for stolen money that belongs to the nation.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Roland17(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
I suggest making a commitment of channeling every dime from looted funds into the rehabilitation, repair and maintenance of all oil refineries and Federal roads in Nigeria and if possible build new ones, but i seriously doubt its possibility cos our leaders are dead corrupt, they swim in the largest ocean of corruption.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Eboski(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
In nigeria my country I only no about 1 party dat nos r 2 share money,PDP!!! Share the money,share the money,PDP. So past and present leaders dat has recovered of stoled monies are all PDP members,you no what dat means? Wen I say PDP,you say share the money,even our 3 years old baby abt pdp sharing of money.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by denitro(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
NIGERIA FIX YOUR ROADS OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by daygee4u(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
What's τ̣̣ђё point of sharing... When no one trusts the other to share it equally.. And at the same time if they return it to the coffer of the Nigerian Govt. another individual will steal it... So my broda let's just pray that we get it right in terms of Growth and Development and honest Leaders... So vote and protect ur vote come 2015...
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Mystiqme: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
brownlord: And who told u looted money where ever recovered, if a stolen money is recovered from a theif, and its stolen again by bigger thief abeg tell me where the rocover they for there, my guy abeg arrange this na new year, mk una no use nigeria matter dey wahala person this sunday afternoon
This guy funny die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 07, 2013
Which Nigerians? undecided

Regular civilians or politicians?

I think the best thing to do with MY recovered money is to use it to MAKE jobs for Nigerians.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by helpmeohgod(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
Billions spent on electricity for years, yet no headway. Abeg make I do my work jare.
Re: Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens by razznaija(f): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
achina boy: my brother or sister,if we continue to discuss the issue concerning nigeria corruptions and their leaders and what suppose to change or not,i guess we will take eternity,,sometimes when i think about my country,it makes me sick,i heard somtime ago that Swiss govt offered to instal euro railway standered for us with one of those lootted funds,but obj told then that it`s not their job to tell him what he will do for his country,and then he took the money and fled,i don`t know how credible the news was but i was not surprise.Most of those criminals who call themselves leaders and past leaders,has and will never have plans that will ever ever benefit ordinary man like me or you,for that reason we just have to wait for any available messiah that will take care of our country the way it is meant to.After more than 50yrs our leaders are still talking about transformer and upgrading electricity whereas that should have been a forgotten issue by now,let me stop herefor now

True talk,you couldn't have said it any better, but please don't stop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. / How I Increased The Size Of My Backside/hips / 10 Ugliest Animals In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.