Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Iceberg Slim Finally Ends Rift With M.i. On The 'ayanfe' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iceberg Slim Finally Ends Rift With M.i. On The 'ayanfe' (540 Views)

M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / Cap B & Iceberg Slim Punchlines MI Again ! brand new diss song 09-09-09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Finally Ends Rift With M.i. On The 'ayanfe' by ooluwasinzu(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Iceberg Slim Finally Ends Rift With M.i. On The 'ayanfe' by ooluwasinzu(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
With just 4 days into the new year, Iceberg Slim returns
back to the scene and blesses us with the remix to “Ayanfe”
a love song meaning “beloved” in Yoruba. He featured fellow
rap artist, M.I….unbelievable…after all what they’ve been
thru!!!
“Ayanfe” is a catchy love song and this remix is sure to be a
certified hit!!! “Ayanfe” (remix) was produced by Spellz.
Re: Iceberg Slim Finally Ends Rift With M.i. On The 'ayanfe' by mikuz(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
No link?

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boi Naija Most Rated / (new Music) Opzy - Duwe Dance Ft Lace + Hustling + As E Dey Hot / Video : Goldie Performs “fine” With Husband, Eight Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.