Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Fcmb, Test Result Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb, Test Result Is Out (11989 Views)

FCMB Test Invite, Who Else!!!!! / Fcmb Test Format / Fcmb Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2008
Hi, fellow nairalanders.
please has anyone else been called by FCMB. i wrote the test alongside some of nairalanders last week. i got a msg on my fone yesterday that i should come for a chat. i later saw d msg in my email box, that i passed d test.
i am so happy and grateful to God, and wish everyone the best o and hope u get called!

please kindly help with info of what to expect in the chat. i think its an interview. i hav never attended one before. please render assistance. God bless.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2008
hi guys. i have not gotten response from u guys yet
any little tip could be useful. please help out.
the chat/interview is for tomorrow.
show some love, pls.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2008
Oyin, a chat is an interview, its a way of saying that its not such a formal interview, they just want to get to know you. Since its fcmb, ill suggest u find out all u can about the coy, how and when they merged, the fcmb group etc. Questions to expect are the usual interview questions, tell me about urself, where u see urself in a few years, ur strength and weaknesses, etc. For more tips, search google for interview tips, dats what i do. All the best gal, i hope we make it into the bank, bya.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by clareomiz(f): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2008
Hi guys! Congrats!!

Yes it is an interview! but we prefer to call it a chat cos it is not meant to put you under any form of pressure. It is a 1 on 1 encounter just to get to know the real you!Expect questions like what does the acronymn PACE stand for? etc. Just get your acts together and dress clean! no need to be over bearing or over confident. ANd if you are successful, this will be the beginning of a 3 months intensive training! I must warn you not to think that you have been employed once you are asked to resume training for the MDP. (Management Development program). Reason is: alot of people tend to beleive they are already in at this point & therefore loose focus during training. Prepare for serious academic drilling as you would be made to go through a series of test & examinations. I think the over all pass mark is 70% or thereabout. there is really no need to worry dear! it is well.

Just go out there & shine! Welcome to My bank & I!
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by happytbaby: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2008
please did you write ur test in Lagos or Enugu, cos I wrote in Lagos and have not been contacted I can believe I could fail that test. Please others that have received the message should let us know so that I can take my mind off it  if a large number of people have been contacted already.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2008
@clareomiz
THANKS A LOT. i really appreciate ur advise. but please, give me this expo. what does PACE stand for.
so since you are in the family already, is it compulsory to put on suit for a chat like this, or a simple shirt and skirt would do. don't mind my disturbance, but pls tell me.

@happytbaby
hi. i worte mine in Lagos, at CMD shangisha. u can still be called. today is not over yet, and the chat may be in batches. just be hopeful and prayerful. wish u the best
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by clareomiz(f): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2008
Oyin,
a suit will just be fine partcularly a black one!ensure U put on a smile always and pray too. It sure works! as for PACE, it simply means Professionalism,Ambition,Creativity, and Excellence. these are the hallmarks of Our institution and they guide us in whatever we do. You'll get more about us from our website. www.firstcitygroup.com

cheerio!

1 Like

Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by shyboo: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2008
please i wrote mine in enugu. has anyone from dat center been called.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by sariki: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2008
please you guys that have been called for the chat should tell us were you wrote the test plsssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by ayoorr: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2008
I wrote mine in Lagos Feb. 16, and i was also called 4 the chat.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2008
i wrote mine in Lagos
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2008
Lagos, feb 16th, CMD Management village Shangisha
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by pappyjames: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2008
Ayoorr, you are toooooooooooooooooooo much. Pa james
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by jukehinde(f): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2008
hi guys,

i wrote mine in abuja, please has anyone been called from the abuja batch. your urgent response please.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by happytbaby: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2008
Thanks guys, I have been invited for a chat on 27/02/08. Can Oyin pls tell me what they asked her and other useful tips?
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by shyboo: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2008
landers has anyone been contacted for interview from enugu center. please jist de house so dat some pple can zero their mind and focus on other tins abeg!
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by ayoorr: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
the questions were so easy, but the answers are the problem, it is just about yourself and noting more. but if u are unlucky, they might ask some Q from the knowledge of the bank.

start with introducing your self,

know your strengths and weakness. that was the question i think i did not answer well because i did not prepare for the interview, don't fall the victim of the Q,
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by dejosh(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2008
I WROTE MINE IN ABUJA.ANY INFO?PLS LET ME KNOW.I'M WAITING,
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2008
what was asked is what ayorr said o. u guys should be prepared and wish u all the best.

@ayorr.
did they collect your cv at the end of the interview? i need to know, cos sm pp said they did and some said they did not. did you answer dat question well, i mean the strength and weakness question.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Bblak(f): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2008
Peeps in.Best of luck to you all.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Gullit: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2008
best of luck to you all
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2008
sorry nairalanders,i wrote the test too in lagos and i havent been called,the test is too simple for me not to be called.anybody has access to it should contact me,my name is Aka toheeb olasunkanmi
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2008
008030414495 is my number an d my email is suky5555@yahoo.com.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2008
clareomiz please help me if you have access to the result and tell me whether i pass or not.thanks.posted above is my number and email
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by clareomiz(f): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hi,
Unfortunately Suky, I dont have access to these materials! the recruitment was handled by a consulting firm & they 're solely responsible for marking the scripts. Theirs is to forward say maybe the best 100 or 200 for us to interview.

for all those that had a good chat! I say welcome. Oyin, hope U remembered to put on your charm & a smile?

will be looking forward to seeing you in person soon.

cheers!
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by olykay: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2008
best of luck guys
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by edymario: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hi house!
Pls could anyone help me wit the grade been accepted by FCMB. Cos someone told me they accept 2.2, so I ignore a staff that was saying they only accept 2.1 and took the exam. Pls I need ur reply.

Eddie.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by asaajuomo1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2008
FCMB takes 2.2 and Upper Credit (HND)
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by fouhamij: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2008
hi,i wrote the test in lagos as well,pls i want to know if they are calling in batches or not.
tnxs
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by fouhamij: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2008
clareomiz pls,i believe u r in d best position to answer that.
tnxs
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by happytbaby: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2008
Edymario
I went for the chat and because am very inquisitive I peeped at the list the security man at the entrance was ticking our names on as we entered. The list was about 4/5 pages and in front of each name was printed Second Class Upper or Upper Credit.I did not see anything lower than that on the pages I saw. I guess maybe they want a minimum of 2.1 or upper 4 their MDP stuff.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 5:44am On Feb 28, 2008
@clareomiz
hi. thanks for ur help o. i appreciate and may God bless you. but i think i messed up in a way sha. i would have sent a mail to your inbox but ur email is hidden. mine is yhinkusey2k2@yahoo.ca
Please send a mail to me even if it is blank. i would really love to explain things to you. i will be expecting ur mail soon.

@all
goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rite Foods Nig Ltd, Shagamu, Ogun State / Important Notice From N-power / Vacancy For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.