Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Important Notice From N-power - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Notice From N-power (12006 Views)

Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / Who Else Got This Message From N Power? / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Note: THE MESSAGE BELOW IS A SCAM.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM N-POWER
Disqualification of N-Power successful shortlisted candidates that were selected among the 200,000 candidates for the N-Power programme has been canceled. Disqualified candidates should quickly contact N-Power support team via email:
npower2017.helpdesk@gmail.com
The candidates disqualified from the N-Power Programme were as a result over age, wrong information, multiple credentials, while others do not have certificates which they claim they have and filled during the on-line application.
Candidates that encountered any problem during the on-line application should also contact our support team via the above email.
This message is from N-Power Support Team.

Check the poster below for our official pages . Any other page is not from Npower_NG

3 Likes

Re: Important Notice From N-power by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
How about this year own n power programme wen will the selection process be over..wen will we start getting paid.....
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
@ npowerng, if a person logs in to his/her account when he hasn't received an SMS, and receives an error message, does that mean automatic disqualification?
Re: Important Notice From N-power by chumaster(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hello Npowerng,

Please help. Poor network prevented me from completing my registration past State of residence, now it is telling me that I am already registered. what do I do please?

Because of this, no reference number was given to me.

I want to register before the registration time elapses.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by VocalWalls: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
npowerng:
Disqualification of N-Power successful shortlisted candidates that were selected among the 200,000 candidates for the N-Power programme has been canceled. Disqualified candidates should quickly contact N-Power support team via email:
The candidates disqualified from the N-Power Programme were as a result over age, wrong information, multiple credentials, while others do not have certificates which they claim they have and filled during the on-line application.
Candidates that encountered any problem during the on-line application should also contact our support team via the above email.

If NPower is really on nairaland then you should have more than 16 posts.

I have looked at your threads, lots of questions, no answers.

Why are you even here? As a support staff or just to pass information? Bloggers are already doing that.

Up your game, be useful.

12 Likes

Re: Important Notice From N-power by churchkilo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
So what do they do with this info and most of those guys are not on nairaland
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Important Notice From N-power by femi4: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
SnowJay92:
Cc: Seun lalasticlala davide470

Please o, come and very if this person is trying to scam unsuspecting Nigerians.
jchioma:

You are wise. The op is being mischievous and to what purpose I don't know. How can npower operate a gmail account?
Vicotu2009:

please Nigerians don't follow this person o, go directly to the website »» to enquire and ask any question you have. Npower.gov.ng

Do you guys have fb or twitter account?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Notice From N-power by davide470(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
VocalWalls:

Why are you even here? As a support staff or just to pass information? Bloggers are already doing that.

Up your game, be useful.
If you feel that you are capable of attending to the lots of questions being asked on a daily basis on NL (Stvpid ones, thrival ones, the annoyingly numerous threads opened daily on the Jobs board, questions that a simple search would answer), then by all means, apply to N-Power for the job role and quit your yabbing!.

4 Likes

Re: Important Notice From N-power by davide470(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
SnowJay92:
Cc: S.eun lalast.iclala david.e470

Please o, come and very if this person is trying to scam unsuspecting Nigerians.
Do your research before calling people..

https://www.nairaland.com/3906118/n-power-now-nairaland-npowerng-reach

1 Like

Re: Important Notice From N-power by Dan42(m): 12:59am On Jul 09, 2017
npower2017.helpdesk@gmail.com I smell something fishy with that mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Notice From N-power by ikemesit4477: 3:44am On Jul 09, 2017
npowerng:
Scammers everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Important Notice From N-power by Abbey2411(m): 4:55am On Jul 09, 2017
VocalWalls:

Up your game, be useful.

#NpowerNG is officially on #Nairaland and they have rules. read posts carefully. don't post irrelevant comments.

1 Like

Re: Important Notice From N-power by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 09, 2017
davide470:
Do your research before calling people..

https://www.nairaland.com/3906118/n-power-now-nairaland-npowerng-reach

My fault, the gmail email address made it look somehow. I didn't apply for npower, I was only passing, thanks for clearing things up.

1 Like

Re: Important Notice From N-power by VocalWalls: 6:32am On Jul 09, 2017
davide470:
If you feel that you are capable of attending to the lots of questions being asked on a daily basis on NL (Stvpid ones, thrival ones, the annoyingly numerous threads opened daily on the Jobs board, questions that a simple search would answer), then by all means, apply to N-Power for the job role and quit your yabbing!.

Oh, I sometimes love to yab.

I've seen good questions too. No response. I don't celebrate caricatures.

Npower needs to get a support team. Bloggers already do well with passing info
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
npowerng:

Re: Important Notice From N-power by sundid(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
When would SMS be received for those that chose Afri-one device for when and where to receive the device being that the distribution date is 15th July, 2017.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
npowerng:
NOTE : This post is not from Npower_NG beware it's a Scam . Nobody should disclose their details to any website or any page that is not indicated on this image below

Re: Important Notice From N-power by Tsam1959(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
VocalWalls:

Oh, I sometimes love to yab.

I've seen good questions too. No response. I don't celebrate caricatures.

Npower needs to get a support team. Bloggers already do well with passing info
Bro they are trying but street boys dey vex as well... So you guys should understand that it was a mistake and it has been rectify.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by femi4: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dan42:
I smell something fishy with that mail.
The OP said the email does not belong to npower. I m sure you didn't read the post to the end.

Which kain plastic graduates we get these days

4 Likes

Re: Important Notice From N-power by Tizzyreal: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Are you a nice writer?, get paid $100-$300 per article. See seven Sites now hiring writers worldwide. Read and share http://theblueapplepath..com
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Dannyset(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Read to comprehension before calling people out. Stop giving people the impression that you don't worth being a graduate or you're not educated.
The OP is Npower moniker on NL just like on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. trying to pass info that if you rcv any msg like the one he just posted, then it's a scam.
Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by femzey(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
I have not receive SMS for test and today falls on the day am suppose to write the test what shd I do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! / Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) / Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.