Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Dbanj To Sign Tonto Dike To Dbang Records - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj To Sign Tonto Dike To Dbang Records (831 Views)

Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova / Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 / Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj To Sign Tonto Dike To Dbang Records by ebucha: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
The first two installments of D’Banj’s interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, is still the subject of discourse amongs music heads, because of the many revelations he made.

However, in the final installation, the Kokomaster goes ahead to make more outspoken comments.

Concerning his rumoured affair with Genevieve Nnaji, he said: “Genevieve was my best relationships of all time… yes, there was a relationship, no one said there wasn’t.”

The G.O.O.D music artiste also revealed that he was making plans to sign another actress, Tonto Dikeh, to his music label.

He said: “I actually just met her and I’m thinking of signing her on my record label…don’t worry, I will sign her to my record label (and) she’ll blow… Aha, Tonto ma blow gan!”
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/01/05/i-will-sign-tonto-dikeh-music-label-will-blow-dbanj/?wt=2
Re: Dbanj To Sign Tonto Dike To Dbang Records by Akshow: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
D'banj why you wan fall our hand na? Abeg no try that rubbish o
Re: Dbanj To Sign Tonto Dike To Dbang Records by mikuz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
What a joke!
Re: Dbanj To Sign Tonto Dike To Dbang Records by Dfrenzy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
mikuz: What a joke!
Exactly. grin
Re: Dbanj To Sign Tonto Dike To Dbang Records by JahJaa(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2013
[/color] if that is going to change everythn 4rm bad to good 4 the both then let them go ahead wink[color=#006600] if that is going to change everythn 4rm bad to good 4 the both then let them go ahead

(1) (Reply)

Solid Star - Takes Us Back To The 70s / Plantation Boys / Video - Sound Sultan & Stormrex Recording In A Studio In Dallas, Texas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.