Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,973 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July (10650 Views)

Nairaland Artiste KYLEZ Premieres New Single On Nairaland / Dbanj To Receive Special Channel 0 Awards / Ask Dbanj To Recognise This Miracle In His Oliver Twist Competition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by inspiredm(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Just Heard from a reliable source that DBANJ will be releasing his First Single after Break up from Mo hits Tomorrow, 14th July 2012, titled OYATO.

Cant wait. wink

6 Likes

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by utch(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
Viewing this topic: webdezzi(m), olaezebala, sirblondy(m), biozy(m), Civildisle, utch(m), erniok(m), cichella(m) and 25 guest(s)
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by cichella(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by braine(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
Okay.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by ebamma(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
im waiting for dis club banger
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Sagytarius(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
ok na. lets see how it goes
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
Dude got hotter!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by freecocoa(f): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
Worreva.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
About 11,400,000 results (0.17 seconds)
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by WhoIGoAsk: 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
WE ARE WAITING AND WILL BE READY TO ANALYSE
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by tellwsdom: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2012
Na scope this guy dey use jor! undecided undecided
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by damola1: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2012
baba e lo ma run down!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by tellwsdom: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2012
damola1: baba e lo ma run down!

Dis one self na song??
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by vokalguy(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2012
utch: Viewing this topic: webdezzi(m), olaezebala, sirblondy(m), biozy(m), Civildisle, utch(m), erniok(m), cichella(m) and 25 guest(s)

Can Anybody tell me why people always do this whole 'viewing topic'?

First of all I think its lame and stupid, second its like you are not contributing to the thread at all, if you have nothing to say, why don't you move on.... you do not have to post a meaningless comment.

And yes I will be looking forward to this new single.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by SimplySEA(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2012
Tank God! Make person hear better tin small! I'm tired of hearin and watchin diff songs wit same singin patterns! Can't wait i beg! No disappoint o.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by FriendMark(m): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2012
More trash music from another trash musician. I can't wait!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by philip0906(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2012
FriendMark: More trash music from another trash musician. I can't wait!
more trash from another trash musician yet you can't wait to hear d "trash" song 4rm the "trash" musician. . .Nigerians must have been created with a different IQ grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by FriendMark(m): 12:37am On Jul 14, 2012
philip0906:
more trash from another trash musician yet you can't wait to hear d "trash" song 4rm the "trash" musician. . .Nigerians must have been created with a different IQ grin grin
It's called sarcasm. I didn't literally mean I'm anticipating it.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by philip0906(m): 12:44am On Jul 14, 2012
^^
ok sir
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by amosy007: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2012
Dbanj about to knock em (haterz) down..
Cant wait 4 d technical hook grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by alaoeri: 1:13am On Jul 14, 2012
D'banj i know that u aren't the best but when its come τ̲̅ȍ entertaining u d bomb, can't wait for single osheeeeeeee kokomaster.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nnamdi99(m): 1:27am On Jul 14, 2012
mtcheeew,,, dats non of my bizness
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by admitme(m): 2:16am On Jul 14, 2012
Hope he brings new concept this time around, cos we're fedup with his gra gra.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by REMMEI(m): 2:50am On Jul 14, 2012
7UP. . . HAHA!. . CAN'T WAIT..BRO DAPO NO DEY FALL HAND..
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 14, 2012
admitme: Hope he brings new concept this time around, cos we're fedup with his gra gra.
Are you sure he's doing <em>gra gra</em>? check yourself bro. Dbang is too cool!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Bobbystanley(m): 3:54am On Jul 14, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 14, 2012
Dbanj needs to eat and gain muscle weight.

I'm tired of seeing him dance on stage like bags of bones.

Don Jazzy has the body, but he's urgly. DonJ does not particularly have a good body, but it' kind of body you want weighing you down in bed. Dbanja has neither a cute face or sexy body.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by ayobase(m): 5:34am On Jul 14, 2012
Single?
I tot its gonna be album!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Odutodaiwa: 5:37am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-Idi, U no well oo. Weighing you down ke, "plus including" throwing your leg up in the air and nacking you Apako, sorry I meant to say the Koko. Better still you can chose to sit on a long thing. Interesting to know how you ladies thing. So what should ordinarily be an inconvenience isn't as long as you've got Pooro tearing you apart. Did I say tear?. To tear should pain too now. Infact una complex.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Orikinla(m): 5:43am On Jul 14, 2012
Dbanj is not a musician, but a clever entertainer and tongue twister. Of course, there are millions of intellectually re-tar-ded people who think he is fantastic. But Dbanj would fare better if he plays with bands. Lest Nigerians are deceived, Kanye West is just a smart opportunist who is only extending his tentacles with Dbanj. What happened to Nollywood will soon happen to Nigerian hip hop, because mediocrity will never pass the test of time. Femi Kuti's songs are 100% more accomplished than any Dbanj and Darey is still the most accomplished singer among the younger generation. A true musician knows how to compose songs, which instruments to use and how to sing the songs. Without music videos, 90% of our hip hop artistes will not fill a hall in live concert, because they cannot sing, they cannot dance and without the dumb and desperate half naked girls doing nothing more than shaking buttocks in their music videos, they are just clowns on stage.

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by ayobase(m): 5:51am On Jul 14, 2012
Orikinla: Dbanj is not a musician, but a clever entertainer and tongue twister. Of course, there are millions of intellectually re-tar-ded people who think he is fantastic. But Dbanj would fare better if he plays with bands. Lest Nigerians are deceived, Kanye West is just a smart opportunist who is only extending his tentacles with Dbanj. What happened to Nollywood will soon happen to Nigerian hip hop, because mediocrity will never pass the test of time. Femi Kuti's songs are 100% more accomplished than any Dbanj and Darey is still the most accomplished singer among the younger generation. A true musician knows how to compose songs, which instruments to use and how to sing the songs. Without music videos, 90% of our hip hop artistes will not fill a hall in live concert, because they cannot sing, they cannot dance and without the dumb and desperate half naked girls doing nothing more than shaking buttocks in their music videos, they are just clowns on stage.

Where is my Lagbaja, Asa, Beautiful Nubia, and d likes...even Obesere!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? / How To Create Lyrics 4 Ur TTpod Mp3 Music Player / Music : D’banj Ft Olamide – Ibadi E (let It Bounce )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.