Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Denrele Edun Opens Up On Allegations That He Is Gay..."i'm Just A Sexual Outlaw" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Opens Up On Allegations That He Is Gay..."i'm Just A Sexual Outlaw" (3722 Views)

Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Nollywood Actor, Benson Okonkwo Gay? I'm Not Dating Him - Girlfriend Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Opens Up On Allegations That He Is Gay..."i'm Just A Sexual Outlaw" by eric1960: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
*Via Yeoal's Blogzine*

On a lighter note, your relationship status and sexuality has been a hot topic on some media platforms with some alleging that you’re gay…
I am very single, I’m searching and ready to mingle. A lot of people brought up that sexuality issue. When you are in this industry, people tend to look for loopholes. I am just a sexual outlaw, very adventurous. People have judged from my dressing and my effeminate nature.

How would you describe your ideal woman?
I love heels on a woman, that is why I have a thing for models. I’ve dated a lot of models. I love to see women strut in heels. I love women who can strike up a very good conversation. I like someone I can go to the salon with and we are washing our hair together and she is not freaking out or saying what her friends are thinking of the fact that I’m under a dryer. I love a woman who has a good sense of style and not somebody who would try to change me. And also a woman who would not be threatened by the female friends that I have because I have loads of female friends.

Re: Denrele Edun Opens Up On Allegations That He Is Gay..."i'm Just A Sexual Outlaw" by Pygru: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Denrele Edun Opens Up On Allegations That He Is Gay..."i'm Just A Sexual Outlaw" by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
This karen chick ugly no bad o

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele Edun In 90s / Meet The World’s Poorest President Who Lives On A Farm & Drives A 1987 Beetle / Checkout Adorable Photos Of Actress Chacha Eke And Her Cute Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.