Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Be A Naija Runs Girl - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Be A Naija Runs Girl (24519 Views)

Has Any1 Heard Of Cuc?: Its A Naija Fashion Brand: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Yvete(f): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2013
I like you!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by tellwsdom: 1:04am On Jan 07, 2013
coogar:

don't get it twisted - nellaluv is british!

Bros make i confirm whether na my grandma first, cos my grandma no be british....cos this one looks like person wey dey feed on APKU daily.sad sad
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by E20BILLION(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2013
ogar:

don't get it twisted - nellaluv is british!

Bristih with eczema and pimples... I like ya taste dawg.[color=#990000][/color]

Lmao grin grin cheesy
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by free2ryhme: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2013
HER ENGRISH NA TRASH .. SO HER IBADAN TONGUE FOLLOW HER ENTER UK... NA WA OOO
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by coogar: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2013
seedord247:
Bristih with eczema and pimples ......I like ya taste dawg. grin

free2ryhme: HER ENGRISH NA TRASH .. SO HER IBADAN TONGUE FOLLOW HER ENTER UK... NA WA OOO

don't get it twisted - she speaks better english than genevieve nnaji
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by free2ryhme: 1:18am On Jan 07, 2013
coogar:

don't get it twisted - she speaks better english than genevieve nnaji

yeah 150 million naijas know ... even aboki 2 grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 07, 2013
AH!! Was it not a few days ago when I didn't get my canon t4i, I was saying the exact same thing. Miss Independent don tire me ooo. I want a rich man abeg, just to buy common camera person go save for more than 6 months.....

How do we find these men that are ready to lavish their money? Upload another video fast, in fact where do I send my application? #serious matter!

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by free2ryhme: 1:36am On Jan 07, 2013
Shollypopz: AH!! Was it not a few days ago when I didn't get my canon t4i, I was saying the exact same thing. Miss Independent don tire me ooo. I want a rich man abeg, just to buy common camera person go save for more than 6 months.....

How do we find these men that are ready to lavish their money? Upload another video fast, in fact where do I send my application? #serious matter!

i hear say them plenty for yaba left ... no need to submit application just come in person
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 07, 2013
Lol @ commenters. If you see the video on her youtube page she said not to take it seriously. it's only comedy and meant for laughs/sarcastically. some people didnt actually watch the video and are commenting based on others comments. And no be by comment you go know who dey holy o...
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by chreldb(m): 2:24am On Jan 07, 2013
Some people commenting on this thread just don't get it! smh. Anyways I find her rather interesting after I watched some of her other videos and I have also subscribed to them.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by tadysmart(m): 4:13am On Jan 07, 2013
Wow hilarious.
Now I know why all the girl I date in Abuja bears name like ,Sophia,joy,jovi,love,care,Lizzy....gosh....
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by tadysmart(m): 4:16am On Jan 07, 2013
Shollypopz: AH!! Was it not a few days ago when I didn't get my canon t4i, I was saying the exact same thing. Miss Independent don tire me ooo. I want a rich man abeg, just to buy common camera person go save for more than 6 months.....

forward the application to me asap
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 07, 2013
I don't care what anyone says or have said, this chic was HILARIOUS!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Loved it!!! grin grin grin
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by onyebaba(m): 5:53am On Jan 07, 2013
Jan8: *walks in, reads comments(wtf), walks out due to inability to understand the point of the thread*
Try watchin d video.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by ogb5(m): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2013

I feel you.

You dey talk camera, what about house rent?
For the naija straight babe to pay house rent na war. She go save, save and save. House rent go take like 60% of her total yearly salary.
But no worry, e go better
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 07, 2013
Why are Nigerians such local villagers

A lady did a very nice parody of runz girls on youtube as a joke, yet some villagers are swallowing everything she said and condemning her undecided. Some are even talking about pimples cry . Was the video about pimples

Chei! Some Nigerians cannot survive outside Nigeria. They dont even know the difference between fiction and reality.

Sometimes I feel so ashamed of my country people. cry

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 07, 2013
pDude: Why are Nigerians such local villagers

A lady did a very nice parody of runz girls on youtube as a joke, yet some villagers are swallowing everything she said and condemning her undecided. Some are even talking about pimples cry . Was the video about pimples

Chei! Some Nigerians cannot survive outside Nigeria. They dont even know the difference between fiction and reality.

Sometimes I feel so ashamed of my country people. cry

Lol don't mind these bush ppl.

Would a runs girl actually put up a YouTube video?

Nigerians are disappointing, for real. Can't deal.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by djeezy(m): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2013
Hilarious video, typical runs girl accent. Her gbagaun no be here o. Duck lips, surprise look,hush tag natural beauty ,hush tag no filter , hush tag hanging out with my girls, my baby caught me sleeping. Then her gbagaun, "judge a guys attractiveness by how much money he "HAVE"....lmao
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Ignatio(m): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2013
How do I make video screens appear on my posts?
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by jaybee3(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2013
Looool @ duck face
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by victorD3: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2013
Nigeria has perfected a trade from Ghana. Smh
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2013
Hilarious video LWKMD grin grin grin grin you are the best girl!
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by eriegua83: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2013
TRASH
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2013
braveheart2012: I was so shocked to see this vid. I haven't seen Molly in over a decade! LOL @ this parody. Didn't know she had comedy skills.

She's my Dad's friend's daughter (i didn't know her too well because she's older and I never saw her around her Dad). Her mum is white. Last time I checked, she was back in the UK with her mum.

I remember that all the boys in Ibadan used to have the biggest crush on her back then in the nineties! She had no qualms showing-off her mad sexy legs and ass in tight bum-shorts. First time I saw her, I almost fainted. I thought she was the prettiest thing in the whole world. And she speaks Yoruba too! She used to date a friend's elder brother, a biracial guy that's now a doctor somewhere in Russia. Oh, the sweet memories of Ibadan and Bodija estate!

Nice one Molly! If you can read this, I hope your Dad and the boys are doing ok. Is Idris still a bad boy? Hahahaha... memories oh!

That's awesome. Just awesome.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by omanifrank(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2013
oh oh.......
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by cleric(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2013
I like the sarcasm in the video. I also like the bb profile pix most. Now I know the runs girls on my bb who disguises as sisters in church. grin.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2013
This girl don make me laugh so tey, my belle wan burst grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by queensmith: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

That's awesome. Just awesome.

awesome ke? millions of people living in ibadan speak yoruba, how is she awesome? lmfao

@video, damn hilarious, lolita, i was crackin up big time.

didnt know the running girls thing was an epidemic!
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Enoquin(f): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2013
grin I admire her creativity and subtle sarcasm (perhaps that's why some people didn't catch on).
Very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2020 / Lagos TAILOR Freedom List / Lady Shares Amazing Weigh Loss Transformation Under A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.