Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

How To Be A Naija Runs Girl - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Be A Naija Runs Girl (24522 Views)

Has Any1 Heard Of Cuc?: Its A Naija Fashion Brand: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by nellaluv(f): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2013
seedord247:

Bristih with eczema and pimples... I like ya taste dawg. grin

lol. Your post never makes sense anyways. MUMU grin
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by chessguru1(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2013
free2ryhme: HER ENGRISH NA TRASH .. SO HER IBADAN TONGUE FOLLOW HER ENTER UK... NA WA OOO
Any mofo can see that she was faking so as 2 sound funny. Really people, must u take everything without reading in btw the lines.
U want her 2 sell her "package" online while sounding like d queen of england?
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Besto(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2013
braveheart2012: I was so shocked to see this vid. I haven't seen Molly in over a decade! LOL @ this parody. Didn't know she had comedy skills.

She's my Dad's friend's daughter (i didn't know her too well because she's older and I never saw her around her Dad). Her mum is white. Last time I checked, she was back in the UK with her mum.

I remember that all the boys in Ibadan used to have the biggest crush on her back then in the nineties! She had no qualms showing-off her mad sexy legs and ass in tight bum-shorts. First time I saw her, I almost fainted. I thought she was the prettiest thing in the whole world. And she speaks Yoruba too! She used to date a friend's elder brother, a biracial guy that's now a doctor somewhere in Russia. Oh, the sweet memories of Ibadan and Bodija estate!

Nice one Molly! If you can read this, I hope your Dad and the boys are doing ok. Is Idris still a bad boy? Hahahaha... memories oh!
mehn dude u killed ur sef by ur sef..
4freaking lawd sake !u jst completed sm1s biography who myt nt even knw if u exist.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by chessguru1(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2013
The video was hilarious jor. Any person(especially if that person is a girl) that comes here and talks thrash about it probably has no sense of humor or is suffering from a guilty conscience
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by PeterKbaba: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by dnawah(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2013
tee-y@:
Will you at least watch the video first before going off point kmt
no be all phones fit open am na!d guy went straight to d point.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by chinawapz(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by desertboom(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2013
I just watched the video, its nice
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2013
PeterKbaba: Her Naija Tag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2YkSbuNOkY

Just finished watching this video and enjoyed it. Naija girl proud of her roots!
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by PeterKbaba: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Just finished watching this video and enjoyed it. Naija girl proud of her roots!

Exactly and we should encourage stuffs like this, who know (she might break into the entertainment industry)
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2013
tee-y@:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YoGCQAeMEE

grin

The richer HE is the more sexy he is to you... That got me real hard grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Ishilove: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2013
ihedioramma: RUNS GIRL OTHER NAME OF SIN, LIKE 419. MY PEOPLE HERE ME REPANT AND DO WHAT THE LORD WANTS FROM US.
RePENT, not repant! angry
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by vanstanzy(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2013
If our Naija ladies catch this girl ehn, they'll crush her chicken wings. grin grin grin
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by megareal: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2013
Very, very funny.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by monex(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2013
pDude: Why are Nigerians such local villagers

A lady did a very nice parody of runz girls on youtube as a joke, yet some villagers are swallowing everything she said and condemning her undecided. Some are even talking about pimples cry . Was the video about pimples

Chei! Some Nigerians cannot survive outside Nigeria. They dont even know the difference between fiction and reality.

Sometimes I feel so ashamed of my country people. cry

why don't nigerians read first and why do nigerians make negative hasty generalisations about nigerians.

You did not peruse the thread properly and concluded that the pimples and condemnation was about Molly (the lady on the video) whereas the pimples and condemnation was about nellyluv (a nairalander).
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by logica(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2013
She's lucky a few understood her joke; before her enemies and slow-pokes turn the video into confirmation that she's a runs girl.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by PedroJP(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2013
basket mouth talk am say everything for their body na na artificial
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by vanstanzy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Really hilarious! grin grin grin grin grin She looks like a mermaid, though.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by vanstanzy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
chess guru: The video was hilarious jor. Any person(especially if that person is a girl) that comes here and talks thrash about it probably has no sense of humor or is suffering from a guilty conscience

She probably is suffering from a guilty conscience, GBAM!
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Cuddlemii: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lolz, its not all runs babes that look like this. I think this look is a trend with Uk girls/ladies.

The other day I was going through my fb page and I saw a pic of teenage girl in uk, it was her birthday and every female that attended, looked like clowns including her sister.

Most runs babes use their natural hair or use light weaves and look more classy than this.

I don't think any posh maga will even fall for too much foundation, make-up, accessories, heavy hair and all.
The idea of an affair is to get youthfulness and fresh things and not Barbie dolls.

There is no trademark or specific look for runs babes. They do their runs sharply and coded. What has heavy hair got to do with it?

Even prostitutes on the Island or at nightclubs are classier these days.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by niggadee(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
she's just making fun of runz girls and having a gud laugh don't take her serious.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by kpolli(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Cuddlemii: Lolz, its not all runs babes that look like this. I think this look is a trend with Uk girls/ladies.

The other day I was going through my fb page and I saw a pic of teenage girl in uk, it was her birthday and every female that attended, looked like clowns including her sister.

Most runs babes use their natural hair or use light weaves and look more classy than this.

I don't think any posh maga will even fall for too much foundation, make-up, accessories, heavy hair and all.
The idea of an affair is to get youthfulness and fresh things and not Barbie dolls.

There is no trademark or specific look for runs babes. They do their runs sharply and coded. What has heavy hair got to do with it?

Even prostitutes on the Island or at nightclubs are classier these days.

The Empress has spoken
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Cuddlemii: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
kpolli:

The Empress has spoken

Empress ko, emperor ni
Happy New Year Dear
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by kpolli(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Empress ko, emperor ni
Happy New Year Dear

still fighting with u angry

Happy new year to u too dear
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
monex:

why don't nigerians read first and why do nigerians make negative hasty generalisations about nigerians.

You did not peruse the thread properly and concluded that the pimples and condemnation was about Molly (the lady on the video) whereas the pimples and condemnation was about nellyluv (a nairalander).

Stop talking through your anus. I was talking about all the hidden posts, before the mods hid them.

What has nellyluv's pimples got to do with the video? I never said the pimples was about Molly: afterall does she have pimples? Why should anyone derail the thread because of nellyluv's pimples? Did she give herself the pimples?

The entire thread took on a derailing and insulting path and that is very annoying.

Nice day
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by seedord247(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
pDude:

Stop talking through your anus. I was talking about all the hidden posts, before the mods hid them.

What has nellyluv's pimples got to do with the video? I never said the pimples was about Molly: afterall does she have pimples? Why should anyone derail the thread because of nellyluv's pimples? Did she give herself the pimples?

The entire thread took on a derailing and insulting path and that is very annoying.

Nice day

Broo you quoted the wrong thing shocked

I was referring to Nellaluv not the girl....

Who we see that kind of Florida Orange and neglect her... tongue

If she can just allow me to be giving her free head.. I'm available. tongue grin
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
seedord247:

Broo you quoted the wrong thing shocked

I was referring to Nellaluv not the girl....

Who we see that kind of Florida Orange and neglect her... tongue

If she can just allow me to be giving her free head.. I'm available. tongue grin

I didn't get anything wrong sir. The thread was about Nigerian runz girls. NOT ABOUT NELLALUV'S PIMPLES.

Why would you mention nellaluv's pimples on a thread that had nothing to do with nellaluv? undecided

Here you go again talking about free head. cry Is this thread about free head? undecided

Jeez!
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by razznaija(f): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
free2ryhme: HER ENGRISH NA TRASH .. SO HER IBADAN TONGUE FOLLOW HER ENTER UK... NA WA OOO

Ode did you type this your trash comment with one side of your brain?
can't you see that its all an act to make the video a lot more funnier?
jeez some of you don't have a sense of humor at all.
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
razznaija:

I tell ya. sad

Some people can't even realize a joke even when it is standing naked before them. cry
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by seedord247(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
pDude:

I didn't get anything wrong sir. The thread was about Nigerian runz girls. NOT ABOUT NELLALUV'S PIMPLES.

Why would you mention nellaluv's pimples on a thread that had nothing to do with nellaluv? undecided

Here you go again talking about free head. cry Is this thread about free head? undecided

Jeez!

Oga sir... sad

You and i part of the chicken out team. shocked

You dont need to take a flu shot to see that i was messin with coogar.

and more also.. is nellaluv ya spouse or Me derailin the thread somehow affect you.

dawg.. If you are lookin for attention or likes.. imma like to tell you that its finished

for today maybe if you try again tomorrow. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
seedord247:

Oga sir... sad

You and i part of the chicken out team. shocked

You dont need to take a flu shot to see that i was messin with coogar.

and more also.. is nellaluv ya spouse or Me derailin the thread somehow affect you.

dawg.. If you are lookin for attention or likes.. imma like to tell you that its finished

for today maybe if you try again tomorrow. lipsrsealed

So you've finally realized that your are derailing the thread eh undecided

Good for you. Clap for yourself tongue
Re: How To Be A Naija Runs Girl by free2ryhme: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
razznaija:

no vex sir i type with 4 sides of your brain ... ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2020 / Lagos TAILOR Freedom List / Lady Shares Amazing Weigh Loss Transformation Under A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.