Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,083 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card (9043 Views)

Softwares For Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance And So On / Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by ojuola1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
The problem is not Nigerians but you yourself.You want me to give you my pasword before you are convinced lazy head?
Moschino26:

Why are nigerians so like this? Provide real proof for ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊я earnings on fiverr not just funny screenshots.

#Smh for u sha

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Well suite yourself. Fair enough but those §creenshot can be gotten anywhere. Have seen so many screenshot from people who do not even have an account with fiverr.

Anyway, dats ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊я problem and for the people who fall into ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊я trash.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
Can one make it big selling gigs on fiverr?
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by ojuola1(f): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
You are the trash yourself!
Moschino26: Well suite yourself. Fair enough but those §creenshot can be gotten anywhere. Have seen so many screenshot from people who do not even have an account with fiverr.

Anyway, dats ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊я problem and for the people who fall into ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊я trash.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
dav8id: Can one make it big selling gigs on fiverr?
i would say this is a rhetoritical question

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2013
Let me come out straight here everyone saying i make it on fiverr, you told how to setup everything but the main issue is what do you sell on fiverr?, where do you get the services or products? and that is where you are told to buy ebooks. Well no one doing fiverr wants his highly profitable niche to be saturated there by reducing profit for him but he is willing to show you everything in an ebook, this is were the serious and unserious people are seperated, if you don't have the money to purchase the ebook form a group let say the ebook is sold #3000 find people that have similar interest like you let say you get two other people, so you each contribute #1000 and you get the ebook, this is what i do most times to get the ebooks that thought me all the online business am doing today, i bought video,pdf ebooks on fiverr and am happy for it . I am not here to tell you how much i make on fiverr because it of no use those that are serious would start and most that are unserious would keep droping emails for free ebooks that the won't practice what in it. My advice is before purchasing any ebook make sure the person is a professional practicing what written in the ebook and not just an ebook seller. Am out i wish you all success in your online biz.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by demoreon: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2013
maxibrainz: Let me come out straight here everyone saying i make it on fiverr, you told how to setup everything but the main issue is what do you sell on fiverr?, where do you get the services or products? and that is where you are told to buy ebooks. Well no one doing fiverr wants his highly profitable niche to be saturated there by reducing profit for him but he is willing to show you everything in an ebook, this is were the serious and unserious people are seperated, if you don't have the money to purchase the ebook form a group let say the ebook is sold #3000 find people that have similar interest like you let say you get two other people, so you each contribute #1000 and you get the ebook, this is what i do most times to get the ebooks that thought me all the online business am doing today, i bought video,pdf ebooks on fiverr and am happy for it . I am not here to tell you how much i make on fiverr because it of no use those that are serious would start and most that are unserious would keep droping emails for free ebooks that the won't practice what in it. My advice is before purchasing any ebook make sure the person is a professional practicing what written in the ebook and not just an ebook seller. Am out i wish you all success in your online biz.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by xtr0v3rt(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
pls i need d ebook maxi eniyankee@rocketmail.com tanx...will be expecting ur msg.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
xtr0v3rt: pls i need d ebook maxi eniyankee@rocketmail.com tanx...will be expecting ur msg.
I have stoped sending the free fiverr ebooks because most didnot take it serious, check previous pages and see my post on the fiverr video, pdf and softwares and do what i said if you interested simple

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
Guys stop deceive yourself and do the right thing,.money will never fall from heaven to you. Always try and practice what ever info you gather either from ebooks,video or forum post.if you think online money making is not for you then quit and look for something else to do...
There is a big money to make on fiverr only if you meet the right person to put you thru. Let me make it clear , you can't make money on fiverr without you having a mentor, or reading fiverr ebooks and video.

There are many others tricks to apply and make money from fiverr, you can join fiverr or gigbucks and make money in naira and that's what i called fiverr,gigbucks connection...

Let me tell you,same buyers that buy my gig at $5 at fiverr and gigbucks later turnup to be paying me $50 to $70 .,while i offer them same service i sell to them on fiverr and gigbucks. Yes, i make them pay me $50 to $70 instead of the normall $5.
All these are secret..
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by udemzyudex(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
maxibrainz: Email sent to all who requested the ebook, @dav8id the a good idea
Pls i need the books too..
Udeme.peter5@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Ojdanavigator(m): 1:23am On Jan 13, 2013
Dear NL Members, My name is Ojie Desmond Momoh the owner of GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES. I am a Liberty Reserve Buyer & Seller.

Pls inbox me or call me on 070-6634-5345 If you want to sell or buy Liberty Reserve
Thanks.

(c) 2010 - 2013 GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES All Rights Reserved
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by frankzone: 3:56am On Jan 13, 2013
teeboy4x:
how can one configure glo BIS for system plz
Use can use glo BIS on ur system...#1400 for 1 month

Pls send me the Ebook at kingrich2020@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2013
@Frankzone follow this steps
STEPS NEEDED TO
MAKE YOUR GLO BIS
WORK WITH PC
=> For PC:- Insert Your
Modem and Configure it as
stated below:
From your Modem
Software, Click on
"Tools" then "Options"
under which you will now
select
"Profile
Management".
=> Under Profile
Management, click on
"New" and fill it as seen
below:
Profile Name : Glo BIS
Apn:- blackberry. net
Access number: *99#
IP: Leave it Empty
PORT: Leave it Empty
Username/Password:
Leave it Empty
=> Once you’re done
creating the profile, click
"Save" to save the
settings.
=> Go back to the
Connection interface,
select
"Glo BIS", from
the drop down box, then
click "connect".
Thats it... Enjoy upto 3GB
Bundle for Just N1,500.
Note: You must have an
Active Glo Comonth BIS
SUBSCRIPTION for above
tweak to work for you on
PC.
For Glo monthly BIS, send
COMONTH to 777 (3GB) ?
Cost Just N1,500 NAIRA.
Enjoy!!!!
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Tonjeola1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
maxibrainz: @Frankzone follow this steps
STEPS NEEDED TO
MAKE YOUR GLO BIS
WORK WITH PC
stated below:
From your Modem
Software, Click on
"Tools" then "Options"
under which you will now
select
"Profile
Management".
=> Under Profile
Management, click on
below:
Username/Password:
Leave it Empty
=> Once you’re done
"Save" to save the
settings.
=> Go back to the
Connection interface,
select
"Glo BIS", from
the drop down box, then
click "connect".
Bundle for Just N1,500.
Active Glo Comonth BIS
SUBSCRIPTION for above
tweak to work for you on
PC.
COMONTH to 777 (3GB) ?
Cost Just N1,500 NAIRA.
Enjoy!!!!
i dey gbadu u
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
How to do you feel if you wake up in the morning and you login to you email and you see 10 mail from fiverr stating...''CONGRATULATION! You got order on your gig'' what will be your reaction?

Hahaha.. Those that are making it from fiverr understand that well.

If you never still make up your mind and join fiverr,then you are missing at lot..remember not just earn dollars but you can also earn naira with fiverr connection.

Catch there
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by frankzone: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2013
Thanks a lot bro
STEPS NEEDED TO
MAKE YOUR GLO BIS
WORK WITH PC
stated below:
From your Modem
Software, Click on
"Tools" then "Options"
under which you will now
select
"Profile
Management".
=> Under Profile
Management, click on
below:
Username/Password:
Leave it Empty
=> Once you’re done
"Save" to save the
settings.
=> Go back to the
Connection interface,
select
"Glo BIS", from
the drop down box, then
click "connect".
Bundle for Just N1,500.
Active Glo Comonth BIS
SUBSCRIPTION for above
tweak to work for you on
PC.
COMONTH to 777 (3GB) ?
Cost Just N1,500 NAIRA.
Enjoy!!!!
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
frankzone: Thanks a lot bro
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Ofejiro20: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
@maxibrain nd david, can I get a slot in your list? Pls dont be offended becos am really serious abt it.. I've mailed u so waiting 4 ur reply.Thanxs
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
@maxibrainz

is glo bis monthly not N1,400?
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by frankzone: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
@maxibrainz i had to come right back to say a proper thank you for the glo bis info. U r a rare gem!
It works like crazy!
STEPS NEEDED TO
MAKE YOUR GLO BIS
WORK WITH PC
stated below:
From your Modem
Software, Click on
"Tools" then "Options"
under which you will now
select
"Profile
Management".
=> Under Profile
Management, click on
below:
Username/Password:
Leave it Empty
=> Once you’re done
"Save" to save the
settings.
=> Go back to the
Connection interface,
select
"Glo BIS", from
the drop down box, then
click "connect".
Bundle for Just N1,500.
Active Glo Comonth BIS
SUBSCRIPTION for above
tweak to work for you on
PC.
COMONTH to 777 (3GB) ?
Cost Just N1,500 NAIRA.
Enjoy!!!!
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by 2wins(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
maxibrainz: For those who need fiverr ebook drop your email
Can I have it pls ? Vickyreal27@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 12:25am On Jan 15, 2013
2wins: .
Can I have it pls ? Vickyreal27@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 1:10am On Jan 15, 2013
babaearly: @maxibrainz

is glo bis monthly not N1,400?
it #1400 made a mistake
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 1:16am On Jan 15, 2013
frankzone: @maxibrainz i had to come right back to say a proper thank you for the glo bis info. U r a rare gem!
It works like crazy!
Tonjeola1:
i dey gbadu u
Tanx i am now using Airtel BIS on my pc, their network is very fast in my area and it the speed i need though Airtel is #1200 for 1gig
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by frankzone: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2013
maxibrainz:

Tanx i am now using Airtel BIS on my pc, their network is very fast in my area and it the speed i need though Airtel is #1200 for 1gig
well as for my area, all the networks are okay except MTN. glo rocks best among them all though!
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Zagala: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Ok
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Zagala: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2013
K
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2013
Zagala: K
must you comment what is ok.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Zagala: K
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2013
Fiverr is realy a place to make cool money, i was busy all through yesterday working on my gigs

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ofejiro20: @maxibrain nd david, can I get a slot in your list? Pls dont be offended becos am really serious abt it.. I've mailed u so waiting 4 ur reply.Thanxs
i did not get your mail maybe you resend it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIRS, NIPOST Battle Over Control Of Stamp Duties Funds / Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments / Falling Profits: Banks Plot Ways Out Of Bleak Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.