Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,045 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card (8952 Views)

Softwares For Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance And So On / Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2013
Fiverr is a “micro-job”Fiverr.com
site which allows users to post a task called a "gig"that they are willing to complete for $5. Buyers pay $5 for the service and the seller receives $4 as
payment once the service is complete. Fiverr keeps $1 as a service charge. Gigs can be anything from blog promotion to video creation e.t.c.
It is a great way to make money online.
FIVERR REVENUE CARD is a means of withdrawing
from FIVERR. This was
meant at giving respite
to Countries who aren’t
accepted on PAYPAL
(fiverr’s initial sole means of payment) but works on FIVERR. It came as a great news for most Nigerian fiverr users, it was to save us a lot of cost, risk
and time in getting our
revenue via paypal.
But, there came the big
limitation… REVENUE CARD was restricted to LEVEL2 sellers and Top rated sellers only.
To become a level 2 seller, you must have been on fiverr for exactly 60days and
must have completed at least 50 orders. You must have made
$200 at least. This means, if you fulfill these criteria, you will be able to apply for
your revenue card after
60days and the card will be sent down to your door step in Nigeria. This can take between 5days (if you use
DHL and pay $62 fee) or 3weeks (if it’s sent via regular mail and you pay $0 fee).
Fiverr promise
is being fulfilled as the
REVENUE CARD has now
being availed to LEVEL 1
sellers too. It’s now certain that in the nearest future, it will be extended to ORDINARY MEMBERS too.
FIVERR did promised when it introduced REVENUE CARD
around August 2012 that the card will be made available to other level sellers too soon. Now, the With this new development(INTRODUCTION OF FIVERR
REVENUE CARD to LEVEL 1SELLERS), it’s now so sweet and easy for us to receive our fiverr earnings right here
in Nigeria. We just have to walk to any ATM machine in town with MASTER CARD logo on it, slot our card inside and get our cash out.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by easyjayjay: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Nice one bro. Please what does it take to be a level one seller. How many sells and how long must you stay to attain that level.

@maxibrainz are u on whatsapp, bbm, twitter can u drop how I can reach u. Thanks
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
easyjayjay: Nice one bro. Please what does it take to be a level one seller. How many sells and how long must you stay to attain that level.

@maxibrainz are u on whatsapp, bbm, twitter can u drop how I can reach u. Thanks
thanks you make upto 10sales then you would become a level one seller. Am on facebook only 4now
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yah! It's a welcome development,i was very happy as i got a mail from fiverr concerning the revenue card now available to level 1 seller. Amazing aspect of it is, the card can depense cash in dollar even while in nigeria.duo it's not all atm machine that can perform that but some gtb and z.bank amt do that,i knew some people may not agree with me.

If you are thinking for an easier way to make money online fast,then you may consider fiverr.com many nigerian are making $500 to $1500 per month.
But you most know that fiverr is not a place for lazy individual you most be someone that can think out side the box. If you want to be among those that are making good money on fiverr then be smart. Starting new on fiverr is the may issue but once you are rated and top to seller level 1,then the money will start pup inn and making $500 and above will be possible for. As newly method on how to become level 1 within 2 days or 3 days is now on board and that's what am doing so far.

Let keep discuss...
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by easyjayjay: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
maxibrainz:
thanks you make upto 10sales then you would become a level one seller. Am on facebook only 4now

Boss ur fb Id pls
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by easyjayjay: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
dav8id: Yah! It's a welcome development,i was very happy as i got a mail from fiverr concerning the revenue card now available to level 1 seller. Amazing aspect of it is, the card can depense cash in dollar even while in nigeria.duo it's not all atm machine that can perform that but some gtb and z.bank amt do that,i knew some people may not agree with me.

If you are thinking for an easier way to make money online fast,then you may consider fiverr.com many nigerian are making $500 to $1500 per month.
But you most know that fiverr is not a place for lazy individual you most be someone that can think out side the box. If you want to be among those that are making good money on fiverr then be smart. Starting new on fiverr is the may issue but once you are rated and top to seller level 1,then the money will start pup inn and making $500 and above will be possible for. As newly method on how to become level 1 within 2 days or 3 days is now on board and that's what am doing so far.

Let keep discuss...

@dav8id please how can someone become a level1 seller within 2-3days. Am willing to know. Ijc4god@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
@dav8id you right i was just thinking of this paypal stuff with all its wahala am so happy with the revenue card. I will advice when opening a paypal acount dont use Nigeria as your country, just use like USA and your profile picture should be that of a beautiful girl, i just discovered you sell faster when you do that, try your best and get positive feedbacks from your clients. My facebook id is flint422
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 12:23am On Jan 08, 2013
For those who need fiverr ebook drop your email
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 1:02am On Jan 08, 2013
easyjayjay:

@dav8id please how can someone become a level1 seller within 2-3days. Am willing to know. Ijc4god@yahoo.com
it involve money,though 90% of what you spend will come back to you. eg you spend $50 and $40 will autamatic return back to you and by that you are a level 1 seller and also you will get 10 positive feeback. You may also consider joining FIVERR CONNECTION GROUP
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 1:09am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: @dav8id you right i was just thinking of this paypal stuff with all its wahala am so happy with the revenue card. I will advice when opening a paypal acount dont use Nigeria as your country, just use like USA and your profile picture should be that of a beautiful girl, i just discovered you sell faster when you do that, try your best and get positive feedbacks from your clients. My facebook id is flint422
not just USA but also india , for getting feeback from your client is a simple mata. Just extend the hand of nigeria curruption ie by bribing your client with a bonus let say you give one of your others gig as a bonus. That all
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2013
dav8id: not just USA but also india , for getting feeback from your client is a simple mata. Just extend the hand of nigeria curruption ie by bribing your client with a bonus let say you give one of your others gig as a bonus. That all
do you use any ip software or change your ip wen u login fiverr because i do that and what do you use to browse on your laptop, this data packages are quite expensive
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by bobojoshua(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2013
@maxibrain pls send the ebook to joshuajonathan97@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:

Are you sure about this. I have made over 10 sales and am yet to be a level 1 seller though some of the money are yet to be cleared.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
do you use any ip software or change your ip wen u login fiverr because i do that and what do you use to browse on your laptop, this data packages are quite expensive
nop..first i used phone with opera to creat the account then i next i continue using laptop. There is need of changing your ip, you only get a fake profile pic of oyibo and you post your profile as your from india or USA
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by teeboy4x(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:

Use can use glo BIS on ur system...#1400 for 1 month

Pls send me the Ebook at kingrich2020@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Tonjeola1(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: For those who need fiverr ebook drop your email
i need the ebook plz... Wealthsecret2011@gmail.com thank you.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Tonjeola1(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2013
dav8id: nop..first i used phone with opera to creat the account then i next i continue using laptop. There is need of changing your ip, you only get a fake profile pic of oyibo and you post your profile as your from india or USA
how do you get your card ship to Nigeria? When using India or USA.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2013
All who drop their emails should check it 4d ebook
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2013
teeboy4x:

Use can use glo BIS on ur system...#1400 for 1 month

Pls send me the Ebook at kingrich2020@yahoo.com
do you use any additional software to make the bis work on pc and how do you configure it
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2013
When you make 10sales you become a level one seller
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by brandybabe: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2013
@maxi..I nid thr fiverr ebook too pls send it to free2danceluv@yahoo.com
@david..what are the tinz one can do for people on fiverr that can earn one money
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Tonjeola1:
fiverr did not offer the card directly but they work in hand with payoneer. So when applying for the card you need to use your real details. Suprise? What about those that use female profile? He he he... Friend, one need to be smart in order to make it big with fiverr.. I need 10 serious people to form a fiverr group that i will reveal a simple tips that we will both make big money from fiverr.. Anyone interested should email me then i will reply and explain how the group will work.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
brandybabe: @maxi..I nid thr fiverr ebook too pls send it to free2danceluv@yahoo.com
@david..what are the tinz one can do for people on fiverr that can earn one money
you can sell services, anything you are good into you can sell it there.but not just anything can make you good money..
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by teeboy4x(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
do you use any additional software to make the bis work on pc and how do you configure it

No additional software with Glo but u will need VPN if u want 2 use it with MTN,u av 2 make ur choice depending on d stable network in ur area.

Pls send the Ebook to okolie.king@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by teeboy4x(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
dav8id: fiverr did not offer the card directly but they work in hand with payoneer. So when applying for the card you need to use your real details. Suprise? What about those that use female profile? He he he... Friend, one need to be smart in order to make it big with fiverr.. I need 10 serious people to form a fiverr group that i will reveal a simple tips that we will both make big money from fiverr.. Anyone interested should email me then i will reply and explain how the group will work.

Am interested brov
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by EMERITUS85(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
teeboy4x:

Am interested brov
am also interested count me in the group

please mail the ebook at
emeritus865@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Tonjeola1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
dav8id: fiverr did not offer the card directly but they work in hand with payoneer. So when applying for the card you need to use your real details. Suprise? What about those that use female profile? He he he... Friend, one need to be smart in order to make it big with fiverr.. I need 10 serious people to form a fiverr group that i will reveal a simple tips that we will both make big money from fiverr.. Anyone interested should email me then i will reply and explain how the group will work.
thanks. Am interested in the group thing.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
ℓ think names can still be changed. You just cant change ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊я username. Besides pls does it mean ℓ can apply for d fiverr card if ℓ have made more than 10 sales.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by jackbennie: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
will like to be part of the group dont have ur email but my email is jackbennie63 @ gmail . com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by jackbennie: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: For those who need fiverr ebook drop your email
am interested i need the ebook on fiverr my email is jackbennie63 @ gmail . com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged N8bn Fraud: Ex-skye Bank Chair, Ayeni, Granted Controversial Bail / Should Pure Water Be Banned? / Enugu Market Fire: Traders Commend Fire Service, Government's Benevolence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.