Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Human Body And Worms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Human Body And Worms (2261 Views)

10 Amazing Facts About Human Body / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Body And Worms by debh(m): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2013
can human body do without worms?wat are d important of worms in body?hw do dey affect d body and so on?
Re: Human Body And Worms by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 06, 2013
debh: can human body do without worms?wat are d important of worms in body?hw do dey affect d body and so on?
Worms don't have any usefulness whatsoever in the body. They are just parasites. The useful micro organisms in the body are do not include worms.
Types of worms that can live in the body- tapeworm, pinworm and hookworm.
*funfact: hookworm have teeth*
Re: Human Body And Worms by 19naia(m): 1:55am On Jan 11, 2013
i am now useing an herbal medicine made from extract of wormwood plant and black walnut husk and also cloves and ginger...this kills 100 different parasites like worms and has anti protozoa and anti viral and anti bacteria effects...it does not cure everything but it does get all worms..there are also flukes which are like worms but more flat and only similar to worms,they are killed also and reside in intestines as worms do..this treatment works on dogs and cats and other animals....It can be poisonous if not careful about the dose,and even the correct dose makes me feel its powerful effect... http://www.naturesalternatives.com/herbs/herbal-formulas/bwxp-black-walnut-wormwood-plus-extract.html

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Use Or Eat To Make My Eyes Whiter? / Yellow Fever Vaccination Center / Woman Used Life Savings To Pay For Surgery To Make Her Backside Bigger, You Won'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.