Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ (9577 Views)

Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2013
When this pretty Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike released her singles months back, she didn’t expect to be attacked the way she was, the reason being that, to her, she has done a good job, but her fans vehemently condemned the songs and her romance with music.

Twice now, Tonto who had been billed to perform at events, failed to surface. The first was Best of Nollywood Awards where she was meant to have a maiden appearance and now the recently held Rhythm Unplugged, this, no doubt, has left her fans disappointed.

However, this time around, the Poko Queen, as she is fondly called by close friends, already told her fans to watch out, as she will be part of the numerous artistes that will rock the stage that evening.

After she failed to show up again, she took to Twitter to apologize, citing ill-health as the reason for her no-show.

“Formal Apology 2 @flytimeevents n Ya’ll 4Failin 2showup 4 ma 1zt performance due 2health reazonz**Promize a better show **Much luv,” she wrote.

A lot of industry observers are already insinuating that Miss Dikeh is developing cold feet over her own songs, I think they are right.

source: http://www.africanmoviesnews.com/2013/01/tonto-dike-apologizes-to-fans-for-absence-at-music-show-rhythm-unplugged/
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by seedord247(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2013
I knew it.. Since i got this flu and cold, i knew something is wrong with future ex. tongue
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Waiting for CFCFan's crush on Tonto Decay to expire undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Waiting for CFCFan's crush on Tonto Decay to expire undecided[/size]
Why the sad face?
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Decapo: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2013
Apology accepted
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Iaz93: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2013
na liver de cut her, to perform at a stage no be childs play
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by pwiz(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2013
No need for apology. You saved us the headache.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2013
CFCfan: Why the sad face?

[size=13pt]Onwero o. Carry on, Mr. Decay lol.[/size]
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by safarigirl(f): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2013
Her absence wasn't even noticed...God answered the prayers of many to not return home tone-deaf after the show

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Dfrenzy(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2013
*talking to self* was she absent? I did not notice o..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by lightheart(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2013
shakie shakie mummy. wink
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by redcliff: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2013
[size=14pt]After how many days? Mschew. Make she go sign her deal to*to with dbanj make we hia word![/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2013
Lowkmd @ TO.TO DECAY
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Bodmas06: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2013
Who want to listen to her song before? she should keep the apology to herself.
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by slap1(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2013
Her only true fan should be the ceiling fan in her house.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2013
Abeg no need to apologize. We totally understand, we even thank u for not coming. It was a refreshing relief.

God bless u as u miss subsequent musical shows.

N/b ur movie career is waiting. We wish u won't miss there too

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by brownlord: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2013
Please who be toto dike, wetin she dey sale ?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by PedroJP(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2013
she de fear
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2013
Who cares,by the way,how much did she pay Seun for this continuos publicity?
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2013
Is tonto dike matter not enough on nairaland.any small thing tonto sat down,tonto sleeping,tonto kissing,tonto apologizing.e don do abeg.we've had enough of tonto dike 2o12,please seun deliver us from tonto dike.i am a big fan of her but the way she makes news everyday,am tired of hearing about her.please i beg of you moderators no more tonto dike till december 2o13.seun oswea no let me and u quarell,no more tonto

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2013
ARES: Abeg no need to apologize. We totally understand, we even thank u for not coming. It was a refreshing relief.

God bless u as u miss subsequent musical shows.

N/b ur movie career is waiting. We wish u won't miss there too
u no even fit pay 2 attend d show even if she go show up...idiot
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2013
brownlord: Please who be toto dike, wetin she dey sale ?

she dey sale toto and dike for alaba market

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by omiobo: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2013
I can't help but fart when I'm laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2013
emynez: u no even fit pay 2 attend d show even if she go show up...idiot
Ur assumption depicts u, it reeks of an unintelligent life form.
Assume some more son, we are trying to root out the dumb ones from this site

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by kokoA(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2013
Miss tonto please next time don't be shy to say "hi hi hi hi hi hiiiiiiiiiiiii" grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by sagytariusTM1: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2013
lakhadimar: Lowkmd @ TO.TO DECAY
Which one is Lowkmd again?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by NoContract(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2013
kulyie: Is tonto dike matter not enough on nairaland.any small thing tonto sat down,tonto sleeping,tonto kissing,tonto apologizing.e don do abeg.we've had enough of tonto dike 2o12,please seun deliver us from tonto dike.i am a big fan of her but the way she makes news everyday,am tired of hearing about her.please i beg of you moderators no more tonto dike till december 2o13.seun oswea no let me and u quarell,no more tonto

My brother I feel ur pain. E no tire U̶̲̥̅̊ reach мє. I swear I go ban myself from Nairaland if Tonto makes the front page before december 2013.

Who are her fans self.

Tonto, sue Nairaland. They ~a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥~ doing more damage to U̶̲̥̅̊ and ur career than уσυ can possibly imagaine.

I love уσυ but I know God loves уσυ most:!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by mrman2(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2013
grin Lol same excuse she gave when she was asked to freestyle on coolfm radio. Na everyday u dey sick? Abi u be sickler?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by stanley095(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2013
make una leave d girl jare even if she make backpage na something. Soon her time go expire like liz benson of dat year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) / Kim Kardashian Flashes Boobs In Transparent Top (photos) / Nigerian Journalist Receives Emmy Nomination For 'sweet Sweet Codeine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.