Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ (9584 Views)

Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by mrmofasa(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2013
The audience at the concerts should be thankful for not going back home with a Tonto-induced headache.

Seriously, how can an artiste perform to such disastrous single(s)?
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Clemzy16(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2013
Lolz.. Even Tonto Dikeh dey fear to sing her own song. Odabe!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by nnekaregy(f): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
Who are her fans ?
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Sallychizzl3: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
CFCfan: When this pretty Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike released her singles months back, she didn’t expect to be attacked the way she was, the reason being that, to her, she has done a good job, but her fans vehemently condemned the songs and her romance with music.

Twice now, Tonto who had been billed to perform at events, failed to surface. The first was Best of Nollywood Awards where she was meant to have a maiden appearance and now the recently held Rhythm Unplugged, this, no doubt, has left her fans disappointed.

However, this time around, the Poko Queen, as she is fondly called by close friends, already told her fans to watch out, as she will be part of the numerous artistes that will rock the stage that evening.

After she failed to show up again, she took to Twitter to apologize, citing ill-health as the reason for her no-show.

“Formal Apology 2 @flytimeevents n Ya’ll 4Failin 2showup 4 ma 1zt performance due 2health reazonz**Promize a better show **Much luv,” she wrote.

A lot of industry observers are already insinuating that Miss Dikeh is developing cold feet over her own songs, I think they are right.

source: http://www.africanmoviesnews.com/2013/01/tonto-dike-apologizes-to-fans-for-absence-at-music-show-rhythm-unplugged/

K. grin
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by sanspiffy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
not this pussy again, give her a break for Bleep sake
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Libkid(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
*Hitting my head on d desk*how on earth did tonto dike appear on the frontpage?.anyway thanks 4 not showing up cos people would have gone home deaf
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by austinsmat(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tonto again in front page this 2013 infact i have start suspecting seun romance with this "######"
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by ortopazz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
ARES:
Ur assumption depicts u, it reeks of an unintelligent life form.
Assume some more son, we are trying to root out the dumb ones from this site

damn! mehn my back aches!
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by MuhammedZubair(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
Oh my God am deeply inlove with Tonto Dike

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by MuhammedZubair(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Muhammed Zubair: Oh my God am deeply inlove with Tonto Dike
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by deloby123(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
[sub]Abeg no need to apologize. We totally understand, we even thank u for not coming. It was a refreshing relief.

God bless u as u miss subsequent musical shows.

N/b ur movie career is waiting. We wish u won't miss there too

bros, u harsh small. i dig you though. think we are better off with her missing shows. grin
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by lion042(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
U people are very funny, all the comments are very funny and I really enjoyed reading it... Luv u all
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tonto dike has tried oooh. I discovered she has become twice as popular nd twice as wealthy as she was b4 she did those sing sang songs I can bet her album wud go platinum if she does release one becos nigerians wud buy it out of spite. Whichever way, u re paying for it nd her accounts re gettin fatter nd more shapeless. Lolllzzzzz. My advice to nairalanders, "get a life nd do sumtin while u re danglin at d bottom of d food chain, incase u don't know, only small minds discuss other pple. FOR THOSE OF U DAT SAT TONTO IS UGLY, LETS FACE IT, MOST OF UR MAMAS ND SISTERS RE NOT HALF AS TIGHT AS SHE IS. ##gbam## I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by miqos02(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
who is toto decay?
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by aieromon(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
She actually came to the event but couldn't get on the stage because I told her some fans had smuggled tomatoes and eggs into the venue.

They wanted to show how much they adored her lovely voice. She got upset and just walked out on me. I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Willy7(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
Maybe she was too shy to say hi,or she was high and over and forgot d date of d concert.Whichever sha,it was a good development.She should put more effort in abstaining from concerts because she may not stand d booing.
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by joecooper(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
undecidedWho cares?!
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
NoContract:

My brother I feel ur pain. E no tire U̶̲̥̅̊ reach мє. I swear I go ban myself from Nairaland if Tonto makes the front page before december 2013.

Who are her fans self.

Tonto, sue Nairaland. They ~a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥~ doing more damage to U̶̲̥̅̊ and ur career than уσυ can possibly imagaine.

I love уσυ but I know God loves уσυ most:!!
lol,abi o
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Onwero o. Carry on, Mr. Decay lol.[/size]

Haha. Which one be 'Decay'? I thought it was 'Dike'.lol
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Chanchit: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
So up on all the Igbo wei she dey smoke, she no gree Hi enter stage.. grin
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
Na so i co baff up wella ......... charge my phone ......... Bounce enta NL ...... Err'day i co com de seeee tonto dike dis +++ tonto dike dat ........Mods dem wetin dis ashy babe give una drink, wen de shark una reach dis new yr, wen no wan leave una alone ....... mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew ......... how ha apology com concern us ni ?
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by free2ryhme: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
I am laffing in urhobo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by ebucha: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
As if she care!! Babe is making her doe, unknown soldiers are beefing.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by free2ryhme: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
ebucha: As if she care!! Babe is making her doe, unknown soldiers are beefing.

where u paid to do dis ?
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

where u paid to do dis ?
Ask am for me !! tanx jare
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by AVWENAGHA: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Toto decay again i lol in alingo
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by COvo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Na wetin she be wan sing before...."I kissed a girl*coughs coughs*i like it" LWKM
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Goldenheart(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
speedy recovery
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by ujoatu(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Waiting for CFCFan's crush on Tonto Decay to expire undecided[/size]

If his expires mine wld NEVER.I have told my gf 2 get ready 2 park out as soon as my sweet tonto shows up
Re: Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’ by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2013
ujoatu:

If his expires mine wld NEVER.I have told my gf 2 get ready 2 park out as soon as my sweet tonto shows up

Chei, your gf don suffer, no be small. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Heritage Nigeria Inaugurates It's Ex Beauty Queens As Brand Ambassadors / Meet Dj Jimmy Jatt’s Wife And Kids [pictures] / Latest MTN 500GB Cheat (NO Tweaking) I Swear It Works!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.