Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor (46393 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
Oh am in debt,I don buy aso-ebi to sell ooo.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by tobnical(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
This rumour of a thing is some times a trick by some people to enlongate their lives. It some times emanate frm them in adition 2some pre demonic work.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by bofj: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
when you hear any thing and not sure just google it
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Ymodulus: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo:

Do you in anyway relate to idowuogbo? Ur parament bad gan. Awon eleyi para gan,dem fit use head break coke cola bottlegrin
true. her[b][size=18pt] head o para gan[/size][/b]
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Anubiri(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Naija swt wella oh....I luv dis map
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by lerrubaba: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
Naija i hail ooo.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Ymodulus: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
KingOfNairaland:

Oh boy you get fault oo. Smh...
grin cheesy wink smiley smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by TeenageMoney(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tashamania:

Okay, STFU. undecided

OP. This man visited my school just the same time I heard the news and I was like.. Was it a ghost I saw in my school?

We thank God its not true sha.

Lies!!!!! If na true, u no for shock as u shock for ur 1st comment...

Bloody liar
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by PedroJP(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
kunletiwoo:

Enter Lagoon now undecided
Confirm. Nice idea for him
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Valiantvaliant(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pete, Ye shall not die as long as ye does not barb your hair or shave your beard.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
This OKONKWO shall never die in jisos name!
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by danniekute(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Daddy Pete,.time for hm to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and savior if he hav not,_ one death rumour too many.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by danniekute(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo: The death that killed one's mate,it's only giving one signal. That man needs prayer.
you are point my dear
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Mekanze: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Thank God he is alive.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Beync(f): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
I cant believe this
this man is alive and they said he died
people can be heartless
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by pillzthadrugz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
so why the hell do you pple spread the undispeakable rumour........haba 9ja
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ymodulus:
i had a secret crush on that girl. Tashamania. so if she happens o be in sec school. na to go die ooo. and my obituary will be on front page

Ymodulus ati awon boiz yen, am still in creche.

Can we now stop derailing and stick to topic? undecided
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Ericmillion(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ymodulus:
[size=18pt]Hmm that country? ehm!!!! they are bad fellas. from their president to everybody. me inclusive. their is nothing good about nigerians. but i dont know why i am always proud to tell folks am 9ja[/size]
y must u judge many because of d conduct of a few,watch wat u say nd b reasonable.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Teenage Money:

Lies!!!!! If na true, u no for shock as u shock for ur 1st comment...

Bloody liar

Woah! Easy mehn! shocked

I said about the same time he visited my school.

About the same time, I say damnit! angry It probably could be after he left or after I saw him or before.

Try read in between lines. Until then, STFU too undecided
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by iamtheprincipal: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tashamania: So this man wasn't dead?! shocked Naija!!!

@Tashamania; it appears you were one of those idiots who wished him dead. However, I'm glad it has been announced to you that your wish has been shortlived as you can see, he is hale and doing just fine.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tashamania:

You just translated what I said to pidgin. Wasn't there something else for you say? undecided

Slimyem and her mates are everywhere these days cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown Buys A Lamborghini (Photo) / British Actor, Peter Vaughan Is Dead! / Davido Back To Lagos After Spending Time With Chioma In His Village. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.