Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor (46394 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
By the way, Pete Edochie is a mighty man. A giant that can well do without baseless rumors. Rumours (wetin come be this americanisation of another person language nau) I hate the little englanders though but spare their language at least angry
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by AVWENAGHA: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
J12:

Are you still in secondary school?
who cares
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
U shd stop all dis tribalism and useless statements. Edochie is pure Igbo frm Anambra, with no single yoruba roots right frm Adam times. Wats all dis? U wish!
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
iamtheprincipal:

@Tashamania; it appears you were one of those idiots who wished him dead. However, I'm glad it has been announced to you that your wish has been shortlived as you can see, he is hale and doing just fine.

What's this okpo saying? undecided

Why would I wish someone like Pete or anybody dead?

Please, briddle your tongue. Commenting isn't by force! angry
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Tochinn(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
Xpect anoda movie on dat issue, i trust Naija film writers.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tashamania:

You just translated what I said to pidgin. Wasn't there something else for you say? undecided
Ahahaha many people don kolo for NL sotay dem don dey drag who get sentence

1 Like

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by kallysky(f): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
ijebabe: Don't mind them, they will never succeed!

be specific who are u referring to?
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by feelxp(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls Mr pete don't go offshore 2 shot any movie because it may b dat is where d evil ones planned ur death. U ar d only actor dat makes me watch nigeria movies.
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by cyphyna: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
My pete will neva die young ok. Don't wish him dead
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Maestronaija(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
iamtheprincipal:

@Tashamania; it appears you were one of those idiots who wished him dead. However, I'm glad it has been announced to you that your wish has been shortlived as you can see, he is hale and doing just fine.

@iamdprincipal or wetin u dey call ursef.... dat is rather too harsh on Tashamania..... cant u read again?
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by ijebabe: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
NoContract:

Like sey U̶̲̥̅̊ too ηєνєя lie before in your life!!! SMH
You must be on drugs.

kallysky:

be specific who are u referring to?
SMH!
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by ijebabe: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
Shollypopz: lol @ Ijebabe being d only one that has commented on the youtube page......

he was talking too sluggish for my liking, I was like roll d words out faster dammit
I was happy jor!
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2013
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Emylexray(m): 2:03am On Jan 07, 2013
omo_to_dun: Sir Chief Edochie and I were born on the same day: 7th of March. grin

His voice was characteristically chillingly calm.

76th to comment on the 3rd page.
come collect your prize!
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by emmabest2000(m): 4:05am On Jan 07, 2013
longlife mr p Edochie
my mentor
devil is always a liar and so he will be a liar forever
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Excelgalaxy(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2013
Strictly for JAMB, Post UTME, WAEC NECO Join
our league of Extraordinary
students
http://m./410247159053103[url]@nairaland Strictly for JAMB, Post UTME, WAEC NECO Join
students
http://m./410247159053103[/url]@nairaland Strictly for JAMB, Post UTME, WAEC NECO Join
students
http://m./410247159053103
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by indie505(f): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2013
yea yea!!!i guess the news shuld now read 'pete edochie escapes death' or 'speaks from the land of the dead'...lols..afterall hes done the latter in alota movies

1 Like

Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Richieboyn: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2013
NoContract:

Like sey U̶̲̥̅̊ too ηєνєя lie before in your life!!! SMH

lie get grade. Lieing dat sm1 is dead, when d psn is alive? Haba!
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by Cutekid54: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2013
Ymodulus:
[size=18pt]Hmm that country? ehm!!!! they are bad fellas. from their president to everybody. me inclusive. their is nothing good about nigerians. but i dont know why i am always proud to tell folks am 9ja[/size]

dude please try & speak for yourself, if there is nada good about you.......... fine, just don't bring the whole nation into a mess caused by a few, thanx.
Cheers
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by mycoldsweat: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
No. Not really
but even if u did, does he have sole right to that comment
Re: Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor by mycoldsweat: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2013
ifihearam:

Lol. Becos na so so small pikin full NL these days ooo
come to think of it, seriously I suggest they sld introduce age limit or age grouping here NL cos some age group thinks while elders reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Actor, Peter Vaughan Is Dead! / Davido Back To Lagos After Spending Time With Chioma In His Village. Pics / M.I Abaga Shades P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.