Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Husband, If Your Wife Should Slap You, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband, If Your Wife Should Slap You, What Would You Do? (731 Views)

My Wife Should Never Share My Child's Picture On Any Social Network / Top Question A Good Wife Should Answer / My Sister's Husband Has A Secret Wife - Should I Reveal The Secret? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband, If Your Wife Should Slap You, What Would You Do? by akay48(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2013
If Your Wife Should Slap You for lying to her, What Would You Do?
Slap Her Back?
Beg her?
Chase her out? Exactly what would you do?
Re: Husband, If Your Wife Should Slap You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2013
I,ll ask Karen Igho for advice..she is very experienced.
Re: Husband, If Your Wife Should Slap You, What Would You Do? by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2013
Just walk away!
Re: Husband, If Your Wife Should Slap You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2013
Reciprocate the hot slap? No

Apologize? Only if its infidelity angry

Chase her out? Haba ! Person die? grin

First if all it's just damn rude and uncultured to raise your hands on anybody not to talk of your spouse, charity begins at home they say.....

What would I do (cos we are different )? Take a break and regroup myself ,....... if he's not an abusive type which I doubt ( he just slapped me!) ...he'd apologize and won't do that again ( which I doubt again).

There're new Rude in town now no be small thing eh grin
Re: Husband, If Your Wife Should Slap You, What Would You Do? by greatgod2012(f): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2013
That is d wierldest thing that can be imagined not to talk of happening to me.

You never can tell what you can do until it happens, but i dont pray it happens to me.

1 Like

Re: Husband, If Your Wife Should Slap You, What Would You Do? by akay48(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
gbosaa: I,ll ask Karen Igho for advice..she is very experienced.
Funny..lol..oga oo, leave this woman alone na
Re: Husband, If Your Wife Should Slap You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
I'm female,so talking from my own perspective,i wont even let that happen. As the hand is heading towards my cheek,ill hold it and drag it down and let it go however,if its the second attempt,ill go and make a police report about mr abc developing violent tendencies,and if my enemy dies,he should be called for questioning and arrested because domestic violence starts with slapping and graduates to physical assault,which i wont take under any circumstance
Re: Husband, If Your Wife Should Slap You, What Would You Do? by Gambrosia: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Violence never pays! kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Parents / How I Made Over $1000 From Google Int'l SEE - PROOF / Should A Married Woman Do A Live-in Nanny, Or Live-in Private Duty Nursing Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.