Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria (30449 Views)

Possible Locations Of Chibok Girls Identified - Nigeria Air Force / Two Chadian Army Helicopters Bomb Boko Haram Locations In Nigeria / Otuoke (bayelsa) In 2007 And 2014-google Earth... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria by galadee(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2013
9free:
See my house; that blue zinc over there

Na mortuary be dat ooo
Re: Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
@OP,
Is it possible to pinpoint my compound in my village in the South East?
Re: Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria by KayDee4: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
GenBuhari: @OP,
Is it possible to pinpoint my compound in my village in the South East?

Do you have the coordinates? cool grin

It's possible though, If you know the real-life directions from a known reference point in you village to your compound you can trace it from the reference along the same path on GE or any other map.
Re: Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria by demmy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
The general area of the University of Ibadan

Re: Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria by demmy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Leyland Ibadan

Re: Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria by Marek1: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Maiduguri .... grin

Re: Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
see some scrapped aircrafts in the bush- most probably old Nigeria Airways jets scrapped when Obasanjo liquidised our national carrier in 2003.

ACM10: I have a feeling that this cloudy zone of MMIA was intentionally done for security purposes smiley
Re: Google Earth Pictures Of Locations In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2013
bordw: This is a sign that the world will soon come to an end . So we must be born again and give our live to Jesus christ

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning / Caption These Pictures Of Ex-governor Amaechi / Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.