Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,867 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Skyone, Some Questions For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skyone, Some Questions For You. (765 Views)

All Atheists, Some Questions For You / Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skyone, Some Questions For You. by therationa(m): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2008
Skyone,

I answered your question several days ago, but also invited you to considered some questions from. I wonder if you could take a look at these questions, please?

1) - What is the speed of light?
2) - How long does it take light to travel from one end of our galaxy (Milky Way) to the other?
3) - How long ago did the dinosaur become extinct?
4) - What proportions of life was wiped out during the end-permian extinction?
5) - Have you ever visited a museum?

Thankx
Re: Skyone, Some Questions For You. by therationa(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2008
Are you still about, skyone?
Re: Skyone, Some Questions For You. by skyone(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2008
therationa:

Skyone,

I answered your question several days ago, but also invited you to considered some questions from. I wonder if you could take a look at these questions, please?

1) - What is the speed of light?
2) - How long does it take light to travel from one end of our galaxy (Milky Way) to the other?
3) - How long ago did the dinosaur become extinct?
4) - What proportions of life was wiped out during the end-permian extinction?
5) - Have you ever visited a museum?

Thankx

At first i refuse to answer your unfounded and groundless question but hey i thought it's will be good to expose how far you've been deluded in your fictional world of no proof and evidence.

(1) At first it was proven that there was no such thing as "speed of light" but one mad man came up with 300,000km per second. Now tell me d apparatus he used to come with this rubbish figure.
(2) 1.76days angry another rubbish
(3) Over a million years ago, only a mad man will believe man talking about million years. Scientist were speculating over this issue, there was no accurate period for this. sad
(4) 99.9% isn't this madness
(5) Yes and number of times. sad

Now i hope you will have your meal and stop bugging me. wink
Re: Skyone, Some Questions For You. by bawomolo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2008
^^^^lol is that what u guys call a response??

the speed of light can be measured using electromagnetic radiation or lasers. lots of tests have arrived at approximately the same answer.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SpeedOfLight/measure_c.html
Re: Skyone, Some Questions For You. by therationa(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2008
skyone:

At first i refuse to answer your unfounded and groundless question but hey i thought it's will be good to expose how far you've been deluded in your fictional world of no proof and evidence.

(1) At first it was proven that there was no such thing as "speed of light" but one mad man came up with 300,000km per second. Now tell me d apparatus he used to come with this rubbish figure.
(2) 1.76days angry another rubbish
(3) Over a million years ago, only a mad man will believe man talking about million years. Scientist were speculating over this issue, there was no accurate period for this. sad
(4) 99.9% isn't this madness
(5) Yes and number of times. sad

Now i hope you will have your meal and stop bugging me. wink

Well, if you do not have a scientific background, then I commend your efforts for researching this. Well DONE. But why the bitter attitude towards science?

If you were taken ill and rushed to hospital for a scan, would you be calling the scanning machine, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) "rubbish"? This machine would allow doctors to see the internals of your body to permit a diagnosis.

The NMR machine works on the same principle that you are RUBISHING here. Do you see the flaws in you approach?

I like your response to question 4) viz, 99.9 % of all living things then were wiped out. What then do you think was responsible for re-generating the diversity of life we now have today?
Re: Skyone, Some Questions For You. by therationa(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2008
Skyone, have you given my last post some thought yet?
Re: Skyone, Some Questions For You. by skyone(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2008
like said earlier on,

our view about science is highly irrational so i need not to comment further.

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Easter / Food For Thought. / Lets Pray Together For Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.