Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! (21873 Views)

Holy Cow Born With White Cross On Forehead / Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, / Pig's Head Buried Under Cross On Belgium Mosque Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
A “Holy Cow” Moses was born last week at a dairy farm in Sterling, Connecticut. Moses was born with an unique “birthmark” that looks like a white cross on its forehead.

His owner, Brad Davis, told WFSB-TV he thought the marking may be a message from above, though he is still trying to worl out what that message might be. Ric Grummer, the chairman of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Dairy Science, told the Norwich Bulletin newspaper it is not unusual for a Holstein cow to have a white marking on its head.

I am quite sure that Moses won’t become the dishes on dining table in its entire life due to its white cross.

Source

3 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by plappville(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
It doesn't really look like the cross sign!

12 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
I suppose that is the definition of a sacred cow nigerian style.

1 Like

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by moredendisc: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
davidylan:

I suppose that is the definition of a sacred cow nigerian style.

@davidylan

I am slating towards an Indian definition. Hindu style? wink wink
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by tpia5: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
this is also weird:

3 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by moredendisc: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
tpia@:

this is also weird:

@tpia@

Erm, no it's not.

We sees similar to it a lot in Naija, too bad I can't recall the indigenous name for it
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by plappville(f): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
tpia@:
this is also weird:

This one look like mackerel, the well know sukubia.. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2013
tpia@:
this is also weird:

Yeah nice!

moredendisc:

@davidylan

I am slating towards an Indian definition. Hindu style? wink wink

Superstition!! Lol @Indian definition. I read that news too, a goat born with the arabic inscription 'Allah' in India. Funny!
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Leboska(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
if u take this one cook soup infact u will look 4 more

1 Like

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by baby124: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
Desperate and over reaching attempt for fanatics. tongue
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Moschino26(m): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
I think this is Bull.shℓt

2 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Redmosquito(m): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
Bring the Cow closer! Lemme check the mark wella
**Fondles with hausa dagger behind his back**
**Gives Mallam Dogorayo the signal**
Oya! Dogoyaro! Hole am for light leg!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
And ermmmmm......Jesus Christ is more of a lamb person! Lamb! As in young of Sheep!'
Not Calf! As in young of Cow! undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Nkonadi(m): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wat does it signify?

Cant wait to hear "Signs Of End Time"
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Its nothing unsual. Can we stop making mountain out of a mole hill pls?

3 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by cold(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
Is there some sort of competition going on between the two major religious strains?The Muslims find an inscription of Allah on a goat,the Christians find the sign of a cross on theirs.The Muslims find the sign of Allah on a rock or on the ground,the Christians try to out do them by sighting Mary or Jesus on a window pane.Oma se o!

4 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Avril83: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hahahaha. I laugh in portuguese. Holy cow ko, holy mallam ni.

1 Like

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Moschino26(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Redmosquito: Bring the Cow closer! Lemme check the mark wella

And ermmmmm......Jesus Christ is more of a lamb person! Lamb! As in young of Sheep!

Lwkmd badt guy

4 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Igholize(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Cow born wit cross mark on his fore head, wetin dat mean? Mak una take time ooooooooooo.
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by lawalsalisumuhd: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
don't b deceiv d sign doesn't look like a cross at all
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Adufaye(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
hmmmm
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Sike(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Avril83: Hahahaha. I laugh in portuguese. Holy cow ko, holy mallam ni.
lmaoooooo
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by ITbomb(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
I hop that cow would be big enough for next christmas.
which kind cross?

3 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Scarpon(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
haba some cows come's with mixed colours n.a.
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by bory09(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
So cow too dey carry tatoo. This is one na follow come cross tatoo for the cow body. I still dey think which angel work as a tatoo artiste in heaven

2 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by igbeke: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
holy mary!!!
is dis supposed 2 be a catholic version of those "wonders of islam"?
any-which-way, na food im still be.
but shud dey be scared of feasting on it, make dem send am 2 naija.
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
so what?
what i can't understand is how can ppl celebrate the very tool/object used to kill their prophet?

1 Like

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by bigfat: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=15pt]we must not KIL THIS COW ? please...[/size]

1 Like

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Emmy9ite(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
The cow's name is Moses! Even cow? Wtf! I guess the cow has been destined to bring out the others from the land of slavery. wink

1 Like

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by stjudas(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
This is why i hate religion. That sign look more of Arthur's (in Merlin) dagger.

1 Like

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Hadone(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wetin consign me with mark? What matters is how it's gonna end in the pot.

3 Likes

Re: 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! by Ichel: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
Redmosquito: Bring the Cow closer! Lemme check the mark wella

And ermmmmm......Jesus Christ is more of a lamb person! Lamb! As in young of Sheep!'
Not Calf! As in young of Cow! undecided
lwkmd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richie Parker, Has No Hands But Is A Vehicle Engineer At Hendrick Motorsports / What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? / Father Uzo Uzochukwu Builds A House For Homeless Family In Imo State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.