Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter (1338 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter by toyinA1(f): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2008
I ll really be grateful if anyone can explain wht to do after recieving an invitation letter
Re: Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter by Goshen360(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2008
Your host should be able to put you thru the most. However, you process to the embassy to make visa application with all necessay documents such as bank statements (with enough), employment letter, salary printout, landed property, company registrations etc and then visa applications documents with visa fee paid at the embassy's designated banks. more importantly, u must be able to answer questions to convince the interview officer that u do not intend to migrate to such country.

any further assistance, i can render, call: zero eight zero three three two nine seven two six nine

take care
Re: Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter by ayomifull(f): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2008
This was what i did after i received an iv letter five years ago. I got my 6 months bank statement, i got a consent letter from my husband, i got a letter from my employer to say i was on holiday, got my 6 month payslip, added my marriage certificate and i filled the application form and attached all the above mentioned documents and submitted it at the embassy. That was it 5 years ago but what it is now i am not sure but i think it wouldnt really be far from this.
Re: Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter by beejazzy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2008
Firstly it depends on which country you want to travel to,
if its Uk then let me know cos i fink i can be of help in that
aspect.
Re: Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter by ty4real(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2008
@Poster!
First of all which country did you get the invitation letter for? If it's UK, then you need more than the invitation letter sent to you by the person.You need the person to also send his or her passport visa page status,Bank statements,payslips,mortagage papers and of course he has to fill the sponsorship form which will mean him attesting the listed documents above by a notary.(This is applicable to you if it is uk you are intending to travel to).
The other aspect you need to do is your side,your status here in Nigeria,ur educational qualifications, statements if you are co -sponsoring with your host,evidence to show that you have ties to your home country(that is anything you can show to them at the Embassy that you will return home).I think this should help, more assitance will surely come in. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter by travelcare: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2008
Good day,

Get in touch with Travelcare Consults today on all your immigration enquiries. We will answer all your questions and get you satisfied. You can call Olawale on +2348023809767

Yours truly

Travelcare Consults
Re: Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter by travelcare: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2008
Good day,

Get in touch with Travelcare Consults today on all your immigration enquiries. We will answer all your questions and get you satisfied. You can call Olawale on +2348023809767. Or come to our office, Travelcare Consults, Akinola A. Akingbala & Co (Legal Practitioners) 17 Ashabi Shonuyi street, Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Lagos.

Yours truly

Travelcare Consults
Re: Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter by pahtahkee: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2008
travelcare:

Good day,

Get in touch with Travelcare Consults today on all your immigration enquiries. We will answer all your questions and get you satisfied. You can call Olawale on +2348023809767. Or come to our office, Travelcare Consults, Akinola A. Akingbala & Co (Legal Practitioners) 17 Ashabi Shonuyi street, Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Lagos.

Yours truly

Travelcare Consults
I have a question travel care, What is an au pair in UK immigration policies? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Best & Fastest Route To Lagos Local Airport On Arrival From Ibadan / Travelling Is Not That Difficult / His Fingerprints Were Taken 10 Yrs Ago In Austria & Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.