Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! (21477 Views)

Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Pichichi Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by modupea: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Martowskin: euro cup he couldnt win. Mind u messi hav won copa america 4 argentina. Hw many has cr7 won?

He had played 2 Copa America, 2007 and 2011. Lost 2007 final to Brazil and failed woefully in 2011 at the back of his house. He never won any Copa America. Check your records again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by chessguru1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Martowskin: euro cup he couldnt win. Mind u messi hav won copa america 4 argentina. Hw many has cr7 won?
BTW which copa america did Argentina win 4 times. The last time I checked they couldn't even win the one hosted on their home soil!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by respite: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Asiwaju9ja: No Space in Messi's boots for all that. World's Best 2009 thru 2015

Nice one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by vicenzo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dee60: Like Ronaldo like Balotelli - Why always me? The smart man in Real Madrid is already looking for a replacement for him!

In a few hours, the people that truly know football will vote. I personally wont be surprised if Messi or Iniesta wins. These two have shown maturity, team work, high level of professionalism and they do not brag too much about it. Iniesta has helped his country win both World Cup and European Cup, which are both spectacular and which CR7 does not come anywhere close to.

My take on it is this - If Messi does not win, then it should be Iniesta. CR7 has already awarded himself his own personal Ballon Dior by writing those things on his own boot! He is not even Number 2 in my opinion!
Opinion is cheap,everyone has one.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Henzzy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Wetin messi qo cum do na?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
chess guru:
My Good Lord how many times will I have 2 say this. This award has no mother PHucking thing 2 do with what any of them have done or won in the past 50 yrs!! All that matters is what both accomplished individually and collectively with their teams LAST YEAR.
I couldn't give a RATs bumbum if CR or messi won the world cup in 1990!
Its irrelevant 2 tonight's award
yea u ar rite, am just only ansrin those who is askin messi acheivement witout baca. And 4 tonite award, is realy goin to b funi. Rememba wen cr7 won pchichi and copa delary, messi won d award wit just champion leauge and highest goal scorer and laliga title. (2 titles) nw dis year. Ronaldo did just one tin. Winin laliga only(1 title) messi won copadelary(1 title) wit oda ingrident like d pichichi(laliga top goal scorer), champlig highest goal scorer. Breakin muller record of 69 goal a season wit 73goals and also breakin pele and muller record of 72 and 85 goal respectively in a calender year wit 91goals. Helpin his club to hav d best laliga start ever(2012-2013season) wit wholesom 26goal on lig only. Can som one tel me if cr7 acheivement is better dan dis last year
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by emmabowin(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Has anyone seen ronaldo in tears before,if not please watch the balon d'or tonight.for he will certainly cry tonight.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Dee60: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
emma bowin: Has anyone seen ronaldo in tears before,if not please watch the balon d'or tonight.for he will certainly cry tonight.

Wont be surprised if he and his boss fail to attend, like they did in 2012! But there is no denying the fact that he is a great player.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by huptin(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
i will never rate messi above average except he leaves la liga and play else where, its easy to stay and enjoy all the good work being done xavi, Iniesta and co, while playing in an attack oriented league, where nobody dare touch strikers. let him come to the premiership and score 91 goals he will probably spend the next season on a wheel chair.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by 2gbasky22(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
cyril83: Ronaldo is better faster stronger more versatile in his scoring messi has xavi and iniesta ronaldo doesn't and still makes people speechless and has scored in all vital games were was messi vs madrid vs chelsea

Cristiano ronaldo is the best end of story screw messi cristiano ronaldo has broke records all over the world.

He is the best soccer player, messi does not have what he has go cristiano ronaldo

Messi has been impressive and so has Ronaldo.. To be honest, I think it'd be quite unfair if Ronaldo doesn't win this time. "He can be a one man team messi can't because if xavi or iniesta are not playing he is bad". Ronaldo individual records are outstanding, despite the fact that Messi can be the top scorer in la liga this time.. Remember, Ronaldo was the top scorer the previous season of la liga.. Yet he didn't win as real madrid wasn't champion. So, as real win la liga last season, Ronaldo has the chance of getting much closer to the Ballon D'or title. It's due to him and his personal efforts that real madrid will win back the la liga title again. Yet, the decisions are only in the hand of the FIFA. All remains to be seen now.

bros, sorry 2 ask dis
do watch foothball?

Do xavi and iniesta play 4 agentina?....or did u nt watch brazil vs agentina

i'll advice u tot kip ur fingers crosed and wait 4 d result of votes frm coaches and foothballer dat voted, its nt fifa or anybody's decision to make
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Hotdiamond(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
messi pls sign my shirt

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lionel Messi Awards
FC Barcelona Awards
- FIFA Club World Cup: 2 (2009) (2011)
- Spanish Cup (Copa del Rey): 2 (2008–09) (2011-012)
- Spanish League (La Liga): 5 (2004–05, 2005–06, 2008–09,2009-10, 2010,11)
- Spanish Supercup (Supercopa de España): 4 (2005, 2006, 2009, 2010)
- UEFA Champions League: 3 (2005–06, 2008–09) (010-11)
- UEFA Super Cup: 1 (2009) (011)
International Awards (Argentina)
- FIFA U-20 World Cup: 1 (2005)
- Olympic Gold Medal: 1 (2008)
Individual Awards
- FIFA Ballon d'Or: 2 (2010) (11)
- Ballon d'Or: 1 (2009)
- FIFA World Player of the Year: 1 (2009)
- FIFA Team of the Year: 3 (2008, 2009, 2010)
- U-21 European Footballer ofthe Year: 1 (2007)
- La Liga Player of the Year: 3(2009, 2010, 2011)
- La Liga top goalscorer: 2 (2010) (11)
- Copa del Rey top goalscorer:1 (2011)
- La Liga Foreign Player of theYear: 3 (2007, 2009, 2010)
- La Liga Ibero-American Player of the Year: 3 (2007, 2009, 2010)
- European Golden Shoe: 1 (2010)
- UEFA Champions League top goalscorer: 3 (2009, 2010, 2011)
- UEFA Champions League Player of the Year: 1 (2009)
- UEFA Champions League Forward of the Year: 1 (2009)
- UEFA Champions League Final Man of the Match: 1 (2011)
- UEFA Champions League Final Fans' Man of the Match: 2(2009, 2011)
- UEFA Team of the Year: 3 (2008, 2009, 2010)
- Footballer of the Year of Argentina: 5 (2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
- FIFPro World Player of the Year: 2 (2009, 2010)
- FIFPro World Young Player of the Year: 3 (2006, 2007, 2008)
- FIFPro Special Young Player of the Year: 2 (2007, 2008)
- FIFPro World XI: 4 (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
- FIFA U-20 World Cup Player of the Tournament: 1 (2005)
- FIFA U-20 World Cup top goalscorer: 1 (2005)
- Copa América Young Player of the Tournament: 1 (2007)
- World Soccer Player of the Year: 1 (2009)
- World Soccer Young Player of the Year: 3 (2006, 2007, 2008)
- FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball: 1 (2009)
- ESM Team of the Year: 4 (2005–06, 2007–08, 2008–09,2009–10)
- Onze d'Or: 1 (2009)
- Bravo Award: 1 (2007)
- Tuttosport Golden Boy: 1 (2005)
- Marca Leyenda: 1 (2009)
- UEFA best goal of the year: 1 (2007) guys bear wit me cos i cant rememba all. Haters kil us self
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Suljosh: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
dridowu: Who is Cristiano Ronaldo ?
cristiano Ronaldo: is refer to some 1 who can feed all ur entire family and ur unborn generation. Akpako pikin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by tellwsdom: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Them dey hate cos messi don molestt almost all team cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by ayusco85(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
DaWhiz:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/939584_True_Story_png26165d70782a0d53ef12ac132cbfd9d5

#nuffSaid

Awesome pics man. D pics is Legen...........wait for it...........
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by shanktang(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
messi wether he leaves baca to play in another club or not, he has absolutely nothing more to prove its cr who has continued to play d chase that still hav everything to prove
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
shanktang: messi wether he leaves baca to play in another club or not, he has absolutely nothing more to prove its cr who has continued to play d chase that still hav everything to prove
finali no more noise making
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by mamagee3(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
I love them!!!

They look amazing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by ajaxtea(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
dridowu: Messi won U21 and U23 for Argentina.

na just now i kno say mumu dey 4 nairaland plenty, na only messi play 4 argentina dat tym or no be a team dat won d cups. . . . . . . . .

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by danniekute(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
cyril83: Ronaldo is better faster stronger more versatile in his scoring messi has xavi and iniesta ronaldo doesn't and still makes people speechless and has scored in all vital games were was messi vs madrid vs chelsea

Cristiano ronaldo is the best end of story screw messi cristiano ronaldo has broke records all over the world.

He is the best soccer player, messi does not have what he has go cristiano ronaldo

Messi has been impressive and so has Ronaldo.. To be honest, I think it'd be quite unfair if Ronaldo doesn't win this time. "He can be a one man team messi can't because if xavi or iniesta are not playing he is bad". Ronaldo individual records are outstanding, despite the fact that Messi can be the top scorer in la liga this time.. Remember, Ronaldo was the top scorer the previous season of la liga.. Yet he didn't win as real madrid wasn't champion. So, as real win la liga last season, Ronaldo has the chance of getting much closer to the Ballon D'or title. It's due to him and his personal efforts that real madrid will win back the la liga title again. Yet, the decisions are only in the hand of the FIFA. All remains to be seen now.
olodo,which record ronaldo don break? Ok,dat ur grand paper record of "PRINCE NICO MBARGA" lol.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by danniekute(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Olalimits: This guy is the best in the world, why hate him?
Without him Real Madrid is doomed but without Messi Barca copes well.
Hala CR7 all the way
and so wot!!!!!!?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Eklektika(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ego-naldo!
If he like,make e write all d goals wey e don score 4rm d time wey e begin play monkey post 4 Madeira,till d day afta nxt yr,Messi stil pass am. Sorry,bros CR7 but na so life b!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by LBT: 5:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Ronaldo have delivered for his country and all the clubs he played for; abeg let messi leave Baca for another club and the world would really know who is better. Note that messi has not done much for his country and he as played all his life for club baca only.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by ddippset(m): 5:55am On Jan 08, 2013
LBT: Ronaldo have delivered for his country and all the clubs he played for; abeg let messi leave Baca for another club and the world would really know who is better. Note that messi has not done much for his country and he as played all his life for club baca only.
delivered what for his country? a tea spoon. if messi is bad for argentina then ronaldo is worse for portugal. messi has delivered for newels old boys and barcelona. as for ronaldo even an 1mbecile would deliver for a manchester united with giggs, scholes, evra, ferdinand, vidic, rooney, tevez, berbatov, van nistelroy, brown, solsjear, van de sar and the 'great sir alex fergusson'. even an average player would deliver with these superstars helping him. why didnt ronaldo go to westbrom or fulham to prove himself. you freaks should stop telling us about 'proving'
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Iaz93: 6:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Johnnny:

Messi should move to clear your own doubts? You must be joking.
I ain't joking son!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Iaz93: 6:20am On Jan 08, 2013
Martowskin: y do players move? Ansa me. Is national side nt enuf proof? Even number of assist in games. Lets 4get d goals. Wat abt assists?
what has he done for his National side?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by ddippset(m): 6:21am On Jan 08, 2013
Iaz93:
I ain't joking son!
then keep doubting. what you doubt or do not doubt is inconsequential.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by ddippset(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Iaz93:
what has he done for his National side?
when kanu won an olympic gold for nigeria, you ran out buck naked and called him god. messi has an olympic gold for his country, messi has an under 20 gold medal for his country.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Iaz93: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2013
ddippset: when kanu won an olympic gold for nigeria, you ran out buck naked and called him god. messi has an olympic gold for his country, messi has an under 20 gold medal for his country.
I'm talking of now! now! Now that he's being called a god! He has not done anything for his National side...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by Iaz93: 7:04am On Jan 08, 2013
ddippset: then keep doubting. what you doubt or do not doubt is inconsequential.
...to you!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by wizzmc: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2013
THINK!!!!

hustla:

what did cr achieve??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stitches Goal Stats On Boots! by DozieA(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Ronaldo is A GREAT PLAYER, MESSI is a god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs West Ham today (4 - 0) On 12th August 2018 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 13th December 2020 / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.