Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Which Ethnic Group Eats The Dog Meats Most? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Ethnic Group Eats The Dog Meats Most? (1265 Views)

GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku / Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? / Uhmm Lol Who Eats This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Ethnic Group Eats The Dog Meats Most? by tomakint: 1:19am On Jan 07, 2013
Dog meat is a delicacy not to be joked with by some people, infact a daily consumption is a must!. Ondo, Kaduna, Akwa-Ibom, Calabar, Warri are few places I know they eat them! Dogs to me, are one of if not the best animal faithful to humans and yet some people eat them at will! Looking at how they are killed for food preparation is enough to make dog lovers conclude that those who eat them are 'wicked'! It is generally accepted that the meat have medicinal properties, what are your views?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Eats The Dog Meats Most? by timilehin007(m): 1:52am On Jan 07, 2013
View or which ethnic group eat it most?

It has to be Ondo b4 calabat den lantan a LG in Jos.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Eats The Dog Meats Most? by tomakint: 2:01am On Jan 07, 2013
timilehin007: View or which ethnic group eat it most?

It has to be Ondo b4 calabat den lantan a LG in Jos.
You meant Langtang in Jos right? Yeah I think you are right on that they do truly, I know of a family that hailed from there who loves dog meat!

(1) (Reply)

Femke Becomes Funke: My Moinmoin With Amala Episode / First And Last Slices Of Bread! / Most Hilarious Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.