Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Do You Say About Your Sister-in-laws? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Say About Your Sister-in-laws? (718 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Say About Your Sister-in-laws? by NeuroBoss(m): 4:24am On Jan 07, 2013
In traditional African settings, sisters-in-law are expected to play some special roles or do some special things for the relations of their hubbies i.e like in Yorubaland, they're expected to treat small children in the husband's family as they would the elderly ones failure of which make them to be looked as bad and cocky in the eyes of these people. As various cultures have their own different roles lined up for their daughters-in-law/sisters-in-law, what do you say about yours in light of these?
Re: What Do You Say About Your Sister-in-laws? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 07, 2013
I am not married,engaged or anything for now however,i will study my prospective inlaws critically before even agreeing to say yes to him because i dont want any ugly drama for my life and of course i wont enter the family of traditionalist that will be making me look like my husband did me a favour by marrying me
Re: What Do You Say About Your Sister-in-laws? by Gambrosia: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
I don't encourage such familiarity! kiss
Just like I do not encourage any btw my husband and siblings! kiss
I don't spend ANYTIME WITH THEM. . . Not even to talk on the phone! kiss

NO FEMALES! I nor fit for e badu belle and e jolosi gossip club. . . MOST OF THEM ARE SINGLE KPA KPA EVEN IN OLD AGE!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Court Marriage / Domestic Allowance / Before R After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.